Alternative Media, World Events & News (7731)

At retreat, Dem staffers escort reporters to restrooms- up to the stalls!!!-Capitol Police Won't Let Guests Talk to Congress People-Police State On Display

In September at a Clinton conference reporters were escorted to the bathroom stalls!!!  I blame journalists as a group, it may have been their bosses' influence for the most part, but they could have been screaming in concert about this police state

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 14

NO LAUGH OUT LOUD. Russia Today (RT) Gets Labeled As A Terrorist Organization By The US Broadcasting Board of Governors (Via Andrew Lack, The Same Person Who Claims A Cave-Dweller Did 9/11)

US Media Head Says RT as Dangerous as Islamic State

Andrew Lack, who was recently sworn in as the first chief executive of the US Broadcasting Board of Governors, has labeled RT as one of the main challenges to his agency, along with radical militant

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 11

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Ministry's Al Jourgensen (inventor of industrial music) Gets Interviewed By Alex Jones And Discusses His Music, The World, And Ministry Reunited For A Tour

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKO2x-RtyQ8 for 45 minute interview; the interview begins at 4:45.  Ministry is reunited and will kick off a major tour in a few weeks, and the name of their new CD is "From Beer To Eternity."  I worked one show

Read more…
10 Replies
Views: 17
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
23 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
29 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
16 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
16 hours ago
More…