Replies

• Wowzers, thanks for posting! Propaganda abounds as usual. So grateful for those that want to expose all these flagrant deceptions! I appreciate the internet for attempting to give other explanations.
    The truth always comes out...and when it does, people will have to stare it in the face and deal with it instead of deny it. All the puzzle pieces will come together eventually, and many know that its all about control and power by those that want to keep us weak, powerless and most of all enslaved... Now on to being positive! ;-)
  • OK, I'll buy the possibility of the round bomb.

So what happened to the Boeing 767s and all the passengers aboard? Or were those 2 fake non-existent commercial flights? How about the third headed for the pentagon that crashed prematurely?

There does seem to be a therory that the fuel in the planes igniting would not be sufficient to cause the destruction which occurred and that explosives had been rigged inside the buildings to detonate with the planes crashing.

I am willing to entertain the theory of some kind of hanky-panky by a desparate illuminati or whatever to stage the incident terrify and control the USA populace but there are too many holes in this although I give the guy credit for some serious research.

Love, B
    • I saw videos over a year ago that went into great detail about how the " 911 videos " were photo shoped ! There were NO planes, hence No passengers ! I also saw a video at LA airport, were at least 2 of the 4 planes were " supposedly " destined, but there was no one there to greet the " passengers " ! That's because the whole thing is a SCAM !!! NO plane at Pentagon, No plane at Shanksville !!! 3 weeks ago with Richard Hall talking about his hypothisis. He didn't know what had happened to the people on the flights but there were people there who said the people were CIA FBI Federal agents and they were taken to military bases once the towers were hit by the remote contoled drones... Richard Dolan agreed that this was a posibility, whether they were given new identities or killed nobody knows the bulge under the plane is part of the military type of plane that they used! The Orb was completely hidden by the superimposed plane! it did not merge graphically with the orb!! This is also what probibly hit the Pentagon too! That is why there was no real wreckage At the pentagon there was no plane debris and in the towers there were no plane debris. They must have come from the bermuda triangle and back in again. I mean they say we are looking for Six TON Rolls Royce Titanium alloy engines. Thats one huge solid chunk of the hardest metal we have. In all plane crashes except on 911 there was engines, bodies ,blood,but on 911 there is simply not a trace of any plane or passengers for that matter.

At the pentagon they had trucks of soil on standby to literally come dump it on the lawn and cover the whole crash site up. The twin towers was made a memorial site. How convenient. Nobody can come around and ask any hard questions.

In Shanksville the local coroner was denied access to the crash scene. This was only after he started asking questions. When he asked where the bodies were they told him that he was not even supposed to be there and he should go home, as they ushered him off
      matter.at - This website is for sale! - matter Resources and Information.
      This website is for sale! matter.at is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what…
      • OK Cici

Wow, what a terrific scam!

The # of people involved and intricacy of the plot is admirable. What won't they think of next!!!

In 1999 I had a vivid vision of the USA being struck by a huge calamity and the threat of more to come. Along came a cowboy in a white hat on a white horse and he successfully made the nation safe but at the cost of surrendering our personal liberties to the control of him and his group.

The real struggle is on the vibratory level between those who wish us to evolve using our free wills and those who continue to control us "for our own good".

We're getting the 3D reruns.

Thanks for more info on 9/11.

I like to concentrate my awareness on the positive stuff, but it's good to be informed.

I always look both ways before crossing the street and so far have never been struck by a car. But I don't dwell on the possibility of being run over by a truck.

Love, B
  • That is so interesting, thanks for sharing your findings!
    Only the other day, I had an argument with a friend who mentioned all the privately shot footage of the plane hitting the towers. I asked him where it is. He told me it's everywhere, so I asked him if he has seen it. Of course he hasn't, but he's heard of it.
    When will the rest of the populace of this dying planet accept the truth, and how much evidence do we have to present?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
6 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
15 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
15 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
15 hours ago
More…