Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely. I am new and cannot find how to delete my messages.

I know.Sorry about that. It's probably because I tried to delete the message and partially succeeded? 

I will re-post later. wish me luck.

many people say that the earthquake and tsunami was caused by HAARP, and that it was meant to damage Japan's nuclear power plants as a means to human depopulation. along with the gun-style nuclear bombs Israel put in Fukushima's 3rd nuclear reactor.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) liked Drekx Omega's video
8 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death... - at last a channeling with sense,…"
33 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Galactic Federation of Light Drekx Omega January 29 2015

"Meghan Markle needs to take her lefty SJW activism, 'climate footprint' self-obsession,…"
50 minutes ago
Agarther posted a discussion
52 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) liked Ara's discussion The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Pet Rock you are exactly right.  Val explained that way of travel years ago, I don't have…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Here's what I started out to explain.  I don't mind what words others use but as one…"
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Than you for liking our post, Alan.  We are just trying to write as much as we can, I have…"
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship