Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hi All,

Throughout 2019 we'll be sharing a series of 12-strand light-DNA Activations, for the 12th day of each month, in alignment with the higher frequency in-flows and potentials of this potent year within the Planetary Shift. 

To find out more, the first activation meditation is at the link below, all are very welcome to join in!

DNA ACTIVATION JANUARY 12, 2019

Each month's activation will be added to this discussion thread, offered with Love to All  :)

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All, here's the second DNA Activation for 2019...February 12th  (these meditations/visualizations can also be used at any time they resonate for you):

DNA ACTIVATION FEBRUARY 12, 2019

With Love,

Joanna&Friends  <3

I did it Joanna...Just beautiful! Thank you so much...

Here in the States is 7:00 PM 12/12

Yay, glad you enjoyed it, Amparo! I'm loving how the Threefold Flame is coming through these activations this year, in expansive ways, like this triple helixing stream. I feel the energy if this very strongly too, it's so beautiful, and opens realms of inner possibilities.... <3

Hello all, for those who the monthly LoveLight DNA Activations resonate for, here's the meditation for March:

DNA Activation March 12

With Love to All <3

Greetings All, here's the DNA Activation for the 12-4-12 (April 12th 2019):

DNA ACTIVATION APRIL 12th 2019

Love, Peace & Light-Expansion to All,

Joanna&Friends  <3

Thank you Joanna for the reminder...I will do it right after my morning meditation for tomorrow I have a busy day...Out of my hands. hehehehehe...Family can be demanding...

Enjoy, dear Amparo... :)  I hope a beautiful, peaceful 'window' for a little meditation appears perfectly in the midst of your busy family day...hehe..:) xo

Thank you for your good wishes...I wasn't able to do it in the morning yet that beautiful, peaceful "window" you wished for me happened in the afternoon today...I finished the meditation at 6:40 PM eastern US time...I am glad because I was supposed to have been busy also in the afternoon and they cancelled...My goodness I took close to an hour to get home when it usually takes me 10 minutes...Traffic was a nightmare...All New Yorkers and NJersyans....were here in the Poconos, Pennsylvania...They love this area...I am thinking that it must be all the good work we lightworkers are doing...hehehehe...Blessings Joanna and enjoy your weekend...You must be at this point on Saturday already...you are around the world from me....

Dear Amparo, so lovely to hear your 'divine grace window' for meditation opened within a rather hectic and busy day. Yay to the Lightworkers of Pennsylvania!

Much Love & Light Blessings to you, thank you for sending your Light and joining in the activation! <3 xo

WE ARE LOVE, LIGHT, PEACE, JOY, ABUNDANCE, FREEDOM, AND ONE WITH ALL...

Image result for images of the galactic federation of light

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion

Just last month, 53 Americans died in mass shootings…while 40,000 died from obesity

Gun grabbing politicians don't like facts-like these scum of the EarthIN his fascinating book…See More
6 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
3 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post MATTHEW' MESSAGE through SUSAN WARD (Very interesting message)
4 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post LOVE AND THE HIGHER LEVELS OF CREATION by ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL
4 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post ENTER THE DELEGATIONS REVISED AND EXPANDED (VIRTUAL BOOK INCLUDED)
4 hours ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE BIGGER PICTURE - GENTLY INTEGRATING OUR I AM PRESENCE - VIDEO by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Speed Healing and Postscript to Atlantis

Channeled- 05/05/96    I have ceased being amazed at the perfection of life and instead just accept…See More
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship