TWELVE SIGNS OF YOUR AWAKENING DIVINITY
A spiritual awakening can bring us joyful explosions of love light and wonder, often difficult to describe in words. However during the process of our growth in awareness a cleansing transformation may produce physical and emotional difficulties that can confuse us and even lead us to a misinterpretation of our experiences.
Twelve Signs of Your Awakening Divinity
1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the "Divine seed" awakens within. This too shall pass.
2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you lived in for many, many years into a new house. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This too shall pass.
3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. This too shall pass.
4. Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don't worry about finding the "perfect" job or career right now. This too shall pass. You're in transition and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion.
5. Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though you are drifting away from your family and friends. This too shall pass. After a period of time, you may develop a new relationship with them if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic attachments.
6. Unusual sleep patterns. It's likely that you'll awaken many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 AM. There's a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a "breather." Not to worry. If you can't go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lay in bed and worry about humanly things. This too shall pass.
7. Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are literally releasing the old energy within, and these energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape and boogiemen. This too shall pass.
8. Physical disorientation. At times you'll feel very ungrounded. You'll be "spatially challenged" with the feeling like you can't put two feet on the ground, or that you're walking between two worlds. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, your body sometimes lags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within. This too shall pass.
9. Increased "self talk." You'll find yourself talking to your Self more often. You'll suddenly realize you've been chattering away with yourself for the past 30 minutes. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you're experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. You're not going crazy, you're just Shaumbra moving into the new energy.
10. Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to "flee" groups and crowds. As Shaumbra, you are walking a sacred and lonely path. As much as the feelings of loneliness cause you anxiety, it is difficult to relate to others at this time. The feelings of loneliness are also associated with the fact that your Guides have departed. They have been with you on all of your journeys in all of your lifetimes. It was time for them to back away so you could fill your space with your own divinity. This too shall pass. The void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own Divine consciousness.
11. Loss of passion. You may feel totally disimpassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That's OK, and it's just part of the process. Take this time to "do no-thing." Don't fight yourself on this, because this too shall pass. It's similar to rebooting a computer. You need to shut down for a brief period of time in order to load the sophisticated new software, or in this case, the new Christ-seed energy.
12. A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a "suicidal" feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don't want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or other. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycles. You have completed your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. During this transition process, you have an inner remembrance of what it is like to be on the other side. Are you ready to enlist for another tour of duty here on Earth? Are you ready to take on the challenges of moving into the New Energy? Yes, indeed you could go Home right now. But you've come this far, and after many, many lifetimes it would be a shame to leave before the end of the movie. Besides, Spirit needs you here to help others transition into the new energy. They will need a human guide, just like you, who has taken the journey from the old energy into the new. The path you're walking right now provides the experiences to enable you to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. As lonely and dark as your journey can be at times, remember that you are never alone.
(Copyright 2001by Geoffrey Hoppe, Golden, CO. Prepared in collaboration with Tobias of the Crimson Circle. Please distribute freely for non-commercial purposes.) 16 PRACTICAL STEPS TO RAISE YOUR VIVRATION
Raising your vibration is absolutely necessary for you to get to the life you truly want to live. While you are emitting a low vibration or frequency your life will never really be in harmony and you will constantly live with an inner feeling of discontent. It is this life of discontent that you put up with and accept that keeps you in a state of low vibration. When you find the courage to do something about your low quality of life and choose to make things better you are on the right track to raising your vibration. Raising your vibration comes down to many factors and listed below are 15 key steps that will definitely help towards raising your vibration immediately.
1. Manage your thoughts. Be mindful of your thoughts, when raising your vibration. It is imperative to keep a close eye on the habitual thoughts that enter your head. It can be difficult at first to be aware of the many thoughts that constantly bombard your mind all day long but by beginning to notice unwelcome or negative thoughts you can start to replace them with a positive thought you already have preprogrammed in your mind, this works wonders towards raising your vibration. When I say preprogrammed I mean you have a positive thought in your mind, a thought that you know makes you happy, that you substitute in place of any negative thought that comes into your mind. The key to this thought substitution is to spend as much time thinking positive thoughts and less time thinking negative thoughts. By spending more mental time in the positive, this will help raise your vibration.
2. Watch your words. Only talk about what you want, not what you do not want when looking to raise your vibration. If you are looking for a new relationship, don’t say things like, I can never find the right person for me. If you talk like this, this is exactly what you will get and you will make your quest towards raising your vibration that much harder. You get what you say and think. Even if you haven’t been too successful in finding the right person previously, it does not matter. Change your words and you will change your life and what you get in your life. Instead say something like, I intend to find the perfect person for me. Have a confident expectancy that at any time you could meet this person and you will exponentially increase your chances of finding them. The same thing goes for money, do not talk about not having enough money, either do not talk about it at all or only talk positively about having money and as what you want comes to you, this will help with raising your vibration as you feel better about yourself.
3. Stay away from negative or pessimistic people. These types of people are running a very low vibration and their low vibration can have a negative impact on your vibration level. Instead of raising your vibration you will lower it and this will bring about more events residing on a low vibration, like problems, stress and worry. You will find that having negative people in your house leaves behind low frequencies.
4. Spend some time not thinking. Yes that is right, stop thinking so much. To do this I like to take a walk through the bush or away from the city and the noise. Go to a place in the country if you can and take a long walk, concentrating on your surroundings, keeping your mind off your usual thoughts. This is a great way to clear your head and also help in raising your vibration. If you cannot get away, try listening to some soothing music and avoid thinking by concentrating on the sounds.
5. Join groups of like minded people. Spend time with people interested in the same things you like and learn at the same time. Before I started writing for my website I took a 3 months community college course in Writing. Not only did I improve my writing I also got to spend time with other people who shared a similar interest with me. I always walked away from each class feeling positive about being a writer and this had a positive effect on my vibration as it made me feel good about myself. Being around like minded and positive people seriously helps towards raising your vibration and the vibration of those around you.
6. Give away something you can afford each week. Give away your time, some money to a charity you believe in or give away something you don’t use anymore but may be useful to someone else.
Don't underestimate the effect a loving action can have on someone. Know someone who is quietly struggling for a good cause ? - give them a kind word, some encouragement - sometimes even just a simple "thank You" is sufficient. What you give is what you get in life, so by giving you will receive in one way or another. Help others and you will be helped. You have a profound effect on raising your vibration when you help others as it makes you feel good from the inside.
7. Be aware of your actions. Everything you do comes back to you in some way so always be wary of how you treat others and how you act in all situations. How you treat others is how you will be treated, by doing the right thing by everyone you come into contact with will help towards raising your vibration as others continue to do the right thing by you. Treating everyone well will have a positive effect on attracting people and opportunities into your life.
8. Avoid the television, radio and media in general. It is especially important to avoid all news programs as they do much more harm to your vibration level than they do good. By watching TV you end up taking in so much negative energy it becomes confusing to your subconscious mind and some of that negative imagery and energy gets absorbed by your subconscious and elevates a feeling of fear from within. Most of the media works by fear mongering, they want to shock you into a state of fear so you keep on watching and the more you watch the more addicted you become. This has a disastrous impact on your vibration level.
9. Stay optimistic at all times if your goal is to raise your vibration. This can be difficult to do especially when you are in a crisis but when you are in a crisis situation, this is when it is most important to stay positive. By remaining positive you keep your vibration high and when you are vibrating at a higher rate your problems will dissipate so much quicker or you may find it was not really a problem at all. Positive things and events are attracted to positive people. Surrounding yourself with positive people is a great way to remain in a positive state of mind.
10. Stay in touch with your feelings. This is the most important factor in keeping your vibration level high. Your feelings are the cosmic glue in regards to your entire life. When you are feeling good about yourself only other things residing on the same good frequency will be attracted into your life. Your level of vibration runs parallel with your feelings, meaning you are in control of your life and the events that come into your life at any given moment. If there was one most important point in relation to raising your vibration it would be to stay on top of your feelings and do not allow yourself to feel negative or pessimistic. The better you feel about yourself and your life the higher you will raise your vibration.
11. Purify your body. Toxins lower your energy and your vibration, so if you can, remove cigarettes, alcohol, animal products, refined foods, pesticides, and smog/pollution from your life. Instead, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, and try to buy organic wherever possible. Live where the air is fresh and people aren’t blowing smoke at you.
12. Take a social inventory. I read in a book once that whichever 6 people you spend the most time with you are most likely to emulate. So who are you hanging around with? Who do you spend the most time with? What are they like? Are they honest, hard working, highly aware people who are peaceful, loving, kind and compassionate? Or are they pessimistic, argumentative, greedy, selfish louts who lie, cheat, and steal their way through life? If you’re around people who vibrate at a low frequency, you’ll be hard pressed to keep your energy high.
13. Meditate. Meditation will raise your vibration. When you quiet your mind it gives Source an opportunity to reach you. All you have to do is listen. You don’t have to chant and sit in a funny position that will cause your feet to fall asleep. Just sit in a chair or lie in your bed, take some deep breaths, do a visual meditation or just quiet your mind. Start asking questions and see if you hear any answers.
14. Practice compassion. When you genuinely and compassionately help others you automatically raise your vibration. There have been times when I’ve gotten some bad news, or I’m upset, but I’ve learned that when I’m “in my stuff” as my friend calls it, that the best way for me to break out of the negative is to remember how blessed I am and help someone less fortunate than myself.
15. Journal. Self-discovery is awesome! It definitely raises your vibration. When you know that you are the only one in the world who will read your journal (it is password protected) then you feel safe to explore your own psyche. I’ve learned a lot about myself through journaling and I really recommend it. Once you get going you might even be able to channel messages from your higher self. And the best part is you have a written record that you can actually search through when you want to find something you wrote years ago (and that beats looking through a handwritten diary or journal!).
16. Seek out that which "warms your heart" - or "find your excitement" (not your addiction!).
If you don't have a dream, get one and if you do, don't let go of it.
Again, these are just a few ways to increase your vibration. Listening to music, exercising, and volunteering your time will work too. Anything you do that taps into your heart and your joy will raise your vibration.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Nelson Mandela