Source: DivineCosmos.com
UPDATE 9/4I do want to mention something else here as well. Once I have better internet access at my next location, I will probably write a new post about this, perhaps early next
Let the only conspiracy be
The Love of God
Seeking to manifest itself in your life.
WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LOVING LIGHT
i see the light pic link
http://www.smasupport.com/candlelighting04.htm
i am embraced by the light pic link
Read more…Written by Wes Annac
My friends, the tide is changing in every manner and it just can’t be denied.
We’re reaching a new age of awareness wherein we realize the necessity to step up in the realest and boldest ways we can to proclaim our independence fro
Read more…So how can we play the football?Its not this site alone. It is in every so called spiritual site. Even in the church. They play football with more members of say team F than team M. Why? Very unfair game!!I asked them, they say all guitarists should
Read more…No humor this time, except to remember that 9/11 may have inspired George W. Bush intellectually since he was reportedly reading "My Pet Goat" at the time of the first jet crash.
IF YOU JUST WANT MY PERSONAL INTERPRETATION, GO TO STEP 7. THIS REPORT I
Read more…
Concluded from Part 2
I don’t experience the outward wealth of a millionaire in this moment, and honestly feel that I don’t need to.
Recognizing that money can very easily be a positive factor in my desire to help humanity if I allow it to be by viewin
Read more…UPDATE 9/4I do want to mention something else here as well. Once I have better internet access at my next location, I will probably write a new post about this, perhaps early next
'Bigger than Watergate': US 'regular' meetings with Al-Qaeda's leader; documented White House 'false flag terrorism' moving people 'like sheep'; the father of Twin Towers victim tell us why he backs this month's 9/11 campaign
DEEPLY AWAKE - CHANNELED MESSAGE “CIRCUS TENTS” THRU KATHY VIK
www.deeplyawake.tumblr.com
We wish to discuss with you today the idea that all things are connected. This is something which looks good on a sticker, and is a nice thought to have when st
Read more…Hello everyone. I wanted to share with you what happened to me last night. It was really amazing. I actually time travelled in my conscious state. So here is what happened.
I was asleep in my bedroom (we will call this bedroom #1 - you will see later
Read more…
this is not a discussion,after all you know best what happend in your life to become what you are today.
most dont wanna talk about themself , most wanna talk about possibilities because they made them impossible for themself or others did it in thei
I've been somewhat influenced by circumstances. I think we all have.
I've grown daily... another thing we all do. I think it's cool how each of us gets older, but we tend to see it as if we're all at a different pace..
We're all aging at the same exac
Read more…Message to the crews from Cmdr. Lyur
(permission to forward this message is granted)
You now have all catched the unfolding events currently under progress on this time line, regarding the long planned WWIII, instauration of a mondialization of global
Read more…compared to bama's blathering this letter to the Americans is breath of fresh air-and it makes a lot of sense.
Is Puting fighting the NWO that has infiltrated American and western european govs/banks and that is working 24/7 to put the mid east into t
Read more…Menacing storm clouds gather over green fields and quiet roads, about to embark on a path of destruction.Like a spaceship hovering above the earth, the cylindrical formation spells trouble for anything in its wake.As it sinks closer to the earth, clo
Read more…'Disappearing fore-edge paintings' can only be seen when pages are fannedThe skilled practice dates back centuries and is done by specialist paintersLibrarian at University of Iowa posts pictures online showing the paintingsColleen Theisen says the b
Read more…Being stuck in time, it is easy for us to miss the big picture of events such as 9/11 and the impact they have on a civilization over time.
Which is understandable because the intended purpose of events such as this is to place people in a state of fe
Read more…The earthquake that occurred around 7:46 PM on June 16 was triggered by Kushimikeno-no-Mikoto of Mika Shrine in Misato Town, Saitama?a deity who responded to my purification (a divine ritual).
〔1〕What kind of God is…
“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.”
—…