All Discussions (34844)

Sort by

Mars in 3D: Stunning images reveal red planet's 'Grand Canyon' in unprecedented detail - and provide clues to its volcanic beginnings ....See Photos plus Video ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Hebes Chasma is a 196-mile scar that sits close to the Martian equatorOrigin is associated with tectonic shifts from the volcanic Tharsis RegionThe debris that fills the canyon floor shows that enormous landslides also played a key role in shapingStu

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 8

Why is it when I stop looking within (meditating) I start having mental tension and abnormal mental thinking it's like I'm so use to source , I have to reconnect

Please share your thoughts my brothers and sisters .this illusion makes me tensed so when I meditate I feel the energy instantaneously which has calming effects like more patience, gentleness , and more positivity But when I stop and I get tensed , e

Read more…
6 Replies
Views: 16

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"All lowlands around the globe must have flooded-the water coming back down from the firmament. The Atlanteans in that era were responsible for the firmament temples?"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"Thanks for the reply brother and good to hear its still my soul's and my choice. I'm really attached to this world as much as it pisses me off sometimes lol so would not want to be over on the other side long. That and with whats eventually going to…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"No problems at all, Justin...please ask away, as I'm only too happy to answer...And please avoid the scare mongers, who speak like religious zealots wagging fingers and have no idea about a person's given life plan, LQ, or ray structures...
A death…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"I always enjoy reading the Sumerian equivalent tales, to the bible account, which go into far more detail.....
I will state that there really was a global flood, which marked the end of Younger Dryas and several cultures, not in contact with each…"
6 hours ago
Roberto Durante left a comment on Comment Wall
"A remake of Electra Woman and Dyna Girl 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwHUTIU8BW8"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well, the form is constantly rejuvinating to match it's aetheric template...when you pass the age of currently expressed maximum lifespans, say over 120 years, max, even teeth can be regrown...Much like the way sharks do this..

And of course,…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"I imagine your physical form changes over all that time, even to look like a different person"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"Hey Drekx sorry to keep bombarding you with questions about this topic, but I was reading from this right here about if the more horrific the death the longer it takes to come back. I hope this is not true because if something were to happen to me I…"
7 hours ago
More…