All Discussions (34844)

Sort by

Symbols in skin

Has anyone here had any experience with symbols on you that hurt? Since i was little when i would encounter a new being they would ask to see my hands & would not speak to me further till I showed them, as if my hands identified me. Several years ago

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 14

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"I imagine your physical form changes over all that time, even to look like a different person"
4 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"Hey Drekx sorry to keep bombarding you with questions about this topic, but I was reading from this right here about if the more horrific the death the longer it takes to come back. I hope this is not true because if something were to happen to me I…"
28 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"enigmabfd asked:
"Interesting. Do you know what the actual purpose of the firmament is and how would it improve earth conditions if it was to be rebuilt? Natural cataclysmic circles are widely rumored to happen every ~10k years approximately, but…"
39 minutes ago
武藤カノン posted a blog post
リンク先
50 minutes ago
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"As I got older I thought, well, Noah had a vision, as many of us do, and he saw torrents of rain in the mountains and then rivers began swelling and then a deluge in his region that engulfed all of the villages along the river(s) etc. and maybe…"
59 minutes ago
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"Drexk posted an Enki vid where one of the tablets explained how enki peaded with , who else, the latter day Atlanteans to continue the firmament temple rituals, etc., concerning holdin the firmament in place. He also implored them to continue…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"Researchers have recently conducted core drilling at the site, collecting samples from deep within the formation. Scientists are now examining the material for evidence that could help determine whether the formation is simply a natural geological…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well, there are certain frequencies of solar codes that prolong a being's form life expression and there are other solar codes, that limit it's duration...
If we observe ancient records, such as the Sumerian King's list, we can see the lifespans of…"
1 hour ago
More…