By C. Michael Forsyth
REYKJAVIK, Iceland — Seven years after she vanished without a trace, a female anthropologist emerged from
Dannion Brinkley says that after passing we view our lives in panorama as observer than we become each person we ever met to see how we were perceived and how we behaved. Many other things including prophecies.
http://crimsondreams.net/forum/spiritual
Read more…Lion whisperer Kevin Richardson, 39, filmed the footage in South AfricaThe slow-motion shots show him hugging and playing with the lionsIn one shot the camera is fitted to a lioness as it walks across the plainsRichardson also managed to capture foot
Read more…The 11-week-old cub was born in September at Blair Drummond Safari ParkLion keeper David Reid thought leaves would entertain tiny cubKaris is due to be introduced to the rest of the pack over ChristmasFrolicking in the autumn leaves, this little lion
Read more…
Link:
http://www.bbsradio.com/bbs_talk_radio_station2.php
Call in - 213 342 3000 code is 878787#
BBS Radio.com Station Two
10 PM EST this Thursday evening Nov.
Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm, Continued from Part 1
This is part 2 of a follow-up to one of my previous articles, “Who am I? I am a Child of the Universe”. The recommended audio version of this part 2 on Sound Cloud can be found here.
Se
(NaturalNews) In an effort to get more children to drink processed milk, the conventional dairy industry is pushing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to change the very definition of milk to allow for the discreet addition of toxic artifici
Read more…Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cNFAYMv4Zs for 4 minute video. Keep in mind this interview with Oprah took place after President Obama admitted on camera he was not being straightforward about Obama-care and apologized.
![]()
![]()
Study: Cheating students more likely to want government jobs
Los Angeles Times
November 18, 2013

Students who cheated on a simple task were more likely to want government jobs, Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania study finds. / image v
Have you ever felt that the religious traditions we’ve inherited are deeply imbalanced, relegating the Divine Feminine to a meek, mild, and submissive role – much to our great loss?

If so, you’re in the right place. It’s time to reclaim the sacred who
Greeting to all... Sananda here, please take the time to read this. Patients shall be, as patients was intended to be. As you read this, I am not channeling through anything means neccesary. Believe or Dis-believe I walk alongside the brotherhood of
Read more…(NaturalNews) Yes, it's true.Millions of people across the globe are eating "beaver butt" and don't even know that they're consuming such a substance.It's called "castoreum," and it's emitted from the castor sacs within the animal's anus. For a beave
Read more…Hi all,
This is the dragon. During this stage of the transition, here are some suggestions:
* Pick some small tasks that make you feel good
* Find small measured ways to flex your empowerment muscle
* Do things now that you have put off, leave nothing
If you go through my profile and look at some of the stuff I've written, both on my profile and my discussions/blogs...you can maybe get a sense of my sensitivity and innocence when I wrote them. I didn't have the view and feelings I'm about to share
Read more…By Lujan Matus
Excerpt from ‘The Art of Stalking Parallel Perception’
Read more…"I am the dreamer who dreamt my child, who was taught by the Dream Maker, the old nagual Lujan. He taught my child and my child returned to me, the dreamer, who became the awakened m
Selamat Bratzo! (Sirian for "Be in Satisfaction!") Numerous events are merging so that truly exciting things can manifest. The two most important items are the new governance and the prosperity deliveries. We are working diligently to effect these ch
Read more…This full moon feels like it's going to be a doozy. Usually I'm so happy it's a full moon I'm always looking forward to watching the moon, but this month I can't be bothered. Is there an astrological reason? I feel so sad and just so numb and I do
Read more…Reflective images captured on Bolivian salt flats by photographer Michael KittellThe stillness of the atmosphere enabled these dreamlike images to be takenMr Kittell's wife Taylor practices yoga in some of the other-worldy pictures43 shares 6 Viewcom
Read more…Phase one of the Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution Mission - MAVEN - was launched Monday at Cape Canaveral in FloridaMAVEN, a satellite that will spend one year orbiting Mars, was tucked away inside a rocket that blasted off at 1.28pmIt will tak
Read more…Mount Etna's latest eruption was caught on camera from Acireale, near Cantania, by German geologist Tom PfeifferThe third outburst in a month, it spewed molten lava into the air and sent plumes of smoke and ash over the islandEurope's most active vol
Read more…By C. Michael Forsyth
REYKJAVIK, Iceland — Seven years after she vanished without a trace, a female anthropologist emerged from
The earthquake that occurred around 7:46 PM on June 16 was triggered by Kushimikeno-no-Mikoto of Mika Shrine in Misato Town, Saitama?a deity who responded to my purification (a divine ritual).
〔1〕What kind of God is…
“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.”
—…