![]() |
| image Wikipedia Commons |
Activist Post
The most damning aspersion that can be lobbed against any person, or the exposure of “secret
Who you are has a lot to do with the day, date and time you incarnated here on Earth, due to the specific planetary starseed alignments at the time of your birth. The align
Read more…By Becky Pemberton For Mailonline 10:35 31 May 2015, updated 10:35 31 May 2015

Here's the NSA report from The Washington Blog, discussing the huge problem with "too many communications" and the threats of such :
I have been drawing different types of Sacred Geometries for a few years now and it has led me to some pretty spectacular images that I hope you will appreciate as much as I do.
Here are some of the images I have created, from 3rd dimension which we a
Read more…Hello friends,
I'm a numerology student at the world leading numerology school by Allberte Toft in Copenhagen.
I offer a free numerology session in which I will do a free reading on the vibrations in your name, and tell you all details of your persona
Read more…
A young Korean artist was taken to Hell by Jesus Christ, and she was told to draw on canvas what she saw, so that the world would know the destination of the wicked. What do you think about these paintings? Are these accurate depictions of hell? Woul
Read more…The Light You share is greatly appreciated...
& I hope you return to the Halls of ACC
Thank you for b e i n g You, Sky... Love, Light & Respect!!!
( ( ( NewDayDawning247 ) ) )
Read more…In the first half of the Coast to Coast AM program for May 28, 2015, remote viewing teacher, Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (ret.) spoke about what he’s uncovered remote viewing covert ET and human agen
Read more…The Declaration of Human Sovereignty
Regarding Contact with Extraterrestrial Nations and Forces
We, the People of Earth, extend greetings to all races in the Greater Community of the Universe. We acknowledge our common heritage before the Creator of a
Read more…I come across 2013 on Disclosure w Paul Hellyer n Steven Greer exc... and disclosure projects and now you have Snowden, and that hacker from England about ET//Ufos but does anyone have anything new with actual starting of contact or?? Are there any a
Read more…Jade Helm could be some kind of prep for either a false flag terror attack /currency collapse so that the border can be completely erased but some say the Niburu planetary system is the real reason-supposedly our sun's binary twin-http://www.nibiruu
Read more…5 31 2015 ~Excitement mounts as the moment for “The Event” approaches. Many of you are not feeling the excitement, and it seems to you that the imminence of humanity’s awakening has been horribly overstated. It has not! Just try to release your need
Read more…AN AUSTRALIAN scientist has discovered that giant, invisible, moving plasma tube
As you may know, some months ago, a Malaysian plane surreptitiously disapear off the sky. Even people around, who are completely not interested with conspiracy theories completely fail to beleive that an aeroplane can disapear from this planets. Some
Read more…Hocus Pocus Focus Focus
The Second Amendment to our U.S. Constitution states, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the se
Read more…![]() |
| image Wikipedia Commons |
"The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place" revelation 6:14The other day I was explaining how Einstein succesfully revived the tortoise model of the world. Today, we will see how Susskind is r
Read more…This free story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough becomes a curious romp.
It's one of the stories from my upcoming book…
CHAPTER XI
THE SACRED COW
Before the second Transapalnian…
I was not zooming in and out -the pilot, Redanro, was manipulating the craft.