Date of sighting: November 2015
Location of sighting: Siberia, Russia
News source: http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/19/scary-ufo-spotted-buzzing-over-ikea-5512760/
Th
"Yet many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not confess their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogues; for they loved praise from men more than praise from God" John 12: 42-43Did you get it
Read more…
It is important to know that it has now been announced through Zorra of the inner Earth that there will be a deployment of healin
Read more…This is what the map looks like in regards to the shooting. The link to the story is below the map.
This story is just in from the Syrian Free Press. Click http://www.globalresearch.ca/russia-violated-turkish-airspace-because-turkey-moved-its-border/5
Read more…I think I saw a UFO on 12/02/15. I was driving at night. It was a TRIANGULAR object. There APPEARD to be two "lights" sort of oblong, to make up each corner, but there was a flashing light INSIDE. Does anyone have any idea what this might be?
Read more…I think you’re going to like this one. Ancient underground tunnels that are not only real! They run from Scotland to Turkey.
There are a few theories floating around as to why these tunnel systems were created. One theory is that these tunnels were bu
Read more…Multidimensional food for thought...
~Time once again appears to be behaving strangely. Not just the surreal blender of the whirled news, but the little slippages here and there, abrupt realizations that it’s not the time or date you thought it was. T
Read more…Just the other night I was reading a story about the great Hassidic mystic, Baal Shem. It was a holiday, and the Hassidim had gathered to pray and to have communion - satsang - with the master.
A man had come with his retarded child. He was a little w
Read more…BUSTED: TOTALLY PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT: THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT STAGED THE ATTACKS, ROUNDED UP THE FUTURE “VICTIMS” AFTER THEY LEFT THE BATACLAN, MURDERED THEM WHILE THEY WERE IN CUSTODY, AND THEN SET UP THE BLOODY SCENE WITH THE BODIES.
A GLITCH IN TH
Read more…
by Truman L. Cash
Guest writer, In5D.com
A “chosen one” is an individual who is contacted and abducted by extra-terrestrials repeatedly from lifetime to lifetime. “Chosen ones” are
Read more…PLEASE FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE. LISTEN - LISTEN TO THIS MAN AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY LEARN WHAT THESE EVIL MONSTERS ARE/HAVE BEEN ON ABOUT… THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE STORY YOU MAY EVER HEAR!!! PAS
In my hallucination
I saw my Beloved's flower garden
In my vertigo
In my dizziness
In my drunken haze
Whirling and dancing like a spinning wheel
I saw myself as the source of existence
I was there in the beginning
And I was the Spirit of Love
Now I
Beijing (AFP) - The Chinese scientist behind the world's biggest cloning factory has technology advanced enough to replicate humans, he told AFP, and is only holding off for fear of the public reaction.
Boyalife Group and its partners are building the
Read more…Amen Re is Michael, and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Jonah delivers the Leviathan to be food in the wilderness. This is our true story. How I became Cain and one of two 365 degree Lightbearers of the Living God, born on May 26, the receiving of Ame
Read more…
Reincarnation is actually a very widely held belief in the world…but this girl claims to have remembered her previous ten lives.
Could someone actually recall the past ten lives that they had?
From the time Joey Verwey was just three years old, she was
Read more…
Greetings. We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of…