All Discussions (34842)

Sort by

WARNING.. to humanity of ‘antibiotics apocalypse’...also antibiotics are given to healthy animals so they also are kept in unhealthy conditions and many idiots eat their unhealthy flesh

Warning to humanity of ‘antibiotics apocalypse’

Header_1277389_16.92.jpg

THE world is facing an ‘antibiotics apocalypse’ which could kill millions.

The warning was made by England’s chief medical officer, Prof Dame Sally Davies (pictured), who said resistance to t

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 21

Archangel Metatron, Djwal Khul and OWS - "There Has Been A Fundamental Change In Your Local Universe Which Has Allowed Us To Install The First Level Of This Energetic Change That Is Now Permanent"

 

 www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings

www.ancientawakenings.org

 

"There Has Been A Fundamental Change In Your Local Universe Which Has Allowed Us To Install The First Level Of This Energetic Change That Is Now Permanent"

 

 

Archangel Metatron and Master Dj

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 45

This Can’t be the World We Live In! All the Destruction, Toxins in Everything We Eat, Drink and Breath is Brought to Us by Our Government Rolling Out Their Agenda 21 Program

hqdefault.jpg

By Amber William  /  My Daily Informer

I’m not a conspiracy theorist. I investigate conspiracy theories and I gather evidence before I believe anything anyone purports to be true. 8-10 years ago this New World Order topic came to my attention, and alo

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 24

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"The Lemurians named here, as "old ones," were the Labīru ištēn 𒆷 𒁉𒊒𒅖𒋼𒂗..On Earth before the Anunnaki.

The Akkadian tablet that describes those who came to Earth, before the Anunnaki arrived. Stating that; "they came from beyond the stars, in a…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"The Lemurians named here, as "old ones," were the Labīru ištēn 𒆷 𒁉𒊒𒅖𒋼𒂗..On Earth before the Anunnaki.

The Akkadian tablet that describes those who came to Earth, before the Anunnaki arrived. Stating that; "they came from beyond the stars, in a…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
New camera and I'm still getting used to the controls;
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"New camera and I'm getting used to the controls;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwnMr3PTw8s&feature=youtu.be"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — 7 Comments ↓ Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Much of what is unfolding now is designed to confuse, distract, and pull attention away from deeper truths.…
15 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Heart-Mind / God Mind Alignment By Judy Satori LOVE: An energy that we can generate to attract LOVE... This is a simple, yet powerful practice I have been teaching during my retreats this year. It helps us connect to our heart and align our…
yesterday
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
yesterday
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Bowne Report: The Covid Genocide Is Massive
"RFK Jr. revealing that Covid targeted whites and blacks, and the greater race specific bioweapon operations.
https://www.alexjoneslive.com/2026/10/01/bombshell-video-rfk-jr-cla..."
yesterday
More…