The main reason Veganism is taking over from vegetarians is because of milk....dairy products

Vegans are right that they don't have dairy products because cows are not treated properly so the milk they produce has low vibes, not that tasty and less energy.

Vegans Why I Don't Drink Milk  by Ashley Palmer.

As a child, I hated almost all dairy products. I only “drank” skim milk when it was in my cereal bowl and after I’d added water to it. I picked the cheese off my pizza. I wouldn’t even touch chocolate, which meant that my mother, much to her delight, got all my chocolate Halloween candy. I used to scrunch my nose and say, “This makes my throat feel slimy!” Unfortunately, as I got older, I slowly incorporated these products into my diet, and it wasn’t until college that I began learning the awful truth about milk.

How Are Cows on Dairy Farms Abused?

I was shocked to learn that cows on dairy farms are repeatedly impregnated using artificial insemination. Their babies are torn away from them at birth, with male calves destined to become veal or beef and female calves destined to suffer the same fate as their mothers. These cows are then genetically manipulated to produce about 10 times as much milk as they would naturally, spending their lives constantly bloated and in pain. And cows on organic farms can suffer even more because when the animals’ udders become infected, many farmers will not administer medicine, as that would prevent them from labeling the cows’ milk as organic. On average, cows on dairy farms live for about four or five years, whereas under less stressful conditions, they would live for approximately 25 years! Stress and fear plague these cows on a daily basis, and it’s no wonder that at the end of their short lives, they are completely spent and often lame.

How Does Milk Consumption Jeopardize Human Health?

Ever hear anybody say that milk consumption is actually linked to osteoporosis? Because it is. In fact, dairy products have been linked to a long list of health problems, including osteoporosis, heart disease, some types of cancer, and many childhood illnesses! Trust me, I was shocked too. All at once, I found out that the dairy industry mercilessly wreaks havoc on both cows’ lives and humans’ bones. You can most effectively and healthfully maintain strong bones by exercising, eating plenty of leafy green veggies, getting your daily dose of vitamin D, limiting your salt intake, and avoiding animal protein. Talk about convenience—what’s good for you is also good for animals!

How Many Vegan Milk Options Are There?

When I first decided to cut milk from my diet, making the transition seemed daunting. As I mentioned, by the time I’d reached adulthood, I loved dairy products just as much as the next person. How could I live without milk? I thought that it would be impossible. But once I opened my mind to the idea of change, I realized that many tasty and convenient vegan options are available. If you’re thinking about making a change, just go to your local grocery store and check it out! You can drink soy, almond,  rice, or hemp milk, to name a few. Many of these vegan options even come in different flavors, such as sweetened, unsweetened, vanilla, or chocolate! There are so many options, and it’s fun to taste-test a few in order to determine which one you like best.

As you can see, I’ve come full circle. My “picky” tastes as a child were simply the result of my body telling me that the consumption of dairy products is unnatural. I like to think that I was born to be vegan but just didn’t know it at first. Fortunately, now I do know the truth about dairy products, and I don’t want to support the abuse of animals or jeopardize my own health, especially when there are so many convenient vegan options available. And that’s why I don’t drink milk.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Krishna you're here since 2012 posting the same thing always lol

  • Oat, coconut, hemp, almond and hazelnut are just a few alternatives

  • In Krishna's time the cows were treated lovingly so they were happy to share their milk with humans but gradually the humans started abusing the cows so the unhappy cows gave milk with low energy and vibes not really fit for human consumption however alternatives are here now and on the increase 

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings. We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are very pleased to be here with all of you and to tell you about your month of October in the year 2026. You have handled the energies of September very well,…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/03/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Dear Ground Crew;I am Mira sending you love from the Pleiadian High Council and the Earth Council. We are with you as we assist you with your ascension.This is to confirm we are in a powerful…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Hello Beautiful Soul!October arrives as a sacred stargate of cosmic initiation, ushering in an accelerated timeline unlike any other gateway we have traversed this year. Following the deep, sovereign alchemy of September’s emotional purging, we now…
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
The story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough turns into a curious romp.It's one of the stories from my up- coming book 'More Martian Concerns'.https://martianconcerns2070.blogspot.com/2026/10/weapon-makers.html  
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"The Lemurians named here, as "old ones," were the Labīru ištēn 𒆷 𒁉𒊒𒅖𒋼𒂗..On Earth before the Anunnaki.

The Akkadian tablet that describes those who came to Earth, before the Anunnaki arrived. Stating that; "they came from beyond the stars, in a…"
19 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"The Lemurians named here, as "old ones," were the Labīru ištēn 𒆷 𒁉𒊒𒅖𒋼𒂗..On Earth before the Anunnaki.

The Akkadian tablet that describes those who came to Earth, before the Anunnaki arrived. Stating that; "they came from beyond the stars, in a…"
20 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
New camera and I'm still getting used to the controls;
20 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"New camera and I'm getting used to the controls;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwnMr3PTw8s&feature=youtu.be"
20 hours ago
More…