WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS - an expanded update

"...My friends, your world is about to change. We are waiting for one single phone call."

After posting my article "World Global Settlements: History and Update" this morning, enerchi from http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/ asked me a couple of questions. I was about halfway through my answer when I realized that the response was another article itself, lol.

Wanted to get your take on the difference between the WGS, Collateral Accounts, NESARA, Saint Germaine Funds, Prosperity Programs.
Correct me if I'm wrong....
*WGS - Being handled by the White Hats Group and worth $47 trillion dollars
*Collateral Accounts - Neil Keenan and The Soekarno Trust
*ST. Germaine Trust - The largest trust of them all.
*NESARA - A law that will use funds from the ST. Germaine Trust
*Prosperity Programs - Originally Bank Roll programs now being paid out to participants
Is the revalue of the Iraqi Dinar and the CMKZ payouts directly linked to the WGS, or is it another trust?

THAT is the tough question. For obvious reasons of extreme secrecy, getting absolute info is very difficult, so confirmed information with regards to the Collateral accounts, the Wanta Regan Mitterand accords, the St. Germaine Trust, and most especially NESARA, is very very hard to get. Because the truth is so heavily shrouded in secrecy, many people get the various funds/settlements etc confused.

This is my understanding from everything I've been told and researched:

-WGS- I'm not certain of the final dollar amount on this, or that the "white hats" are involved directly- it is THIS money that is discussed in article from this morning (see link above). This "fund" may also include the White Dragon funds and the money involved with the Neil Keenan suits and the Soekarno trust, but I haven't been able to get 100% confirmation.

-Collateral Accounts- This title is a bit of a misnomer. Usually when people talk about the Collateral Accounts they are meaning the Wanta Regan Mitterand Accords.

-Wanta Regan Mitterand Accords- This money has been hugely abused by the Cabal and has been blocked, stolen, and violated several times. I have no concrete amount that it totals, but it's definitely in the Trillions. I have confirmations that this money was released this week.

-St Germaine Trust- this is an enigma- I haven't been able to find anything that I consider "concrete" on this money- I believe it exists, but the details of where it is and who is responsible for it are very unclear.

-NESARA- again, due to the complete legal lock down of all information and strict gag orders against anyone who is involved, it's very difficult to get any kind of exact amount, what is involved with it legally, and most importantly, where the funding for this will come from. I do not believe that it is exactly what many people have been told by the various Nesara websites, but the basic premise of debt relief and a return to the constitution are part of it. I suspect that it might be funding through the Wanta Regan Miterand Accords... but I can not get any hard confirmation right now, and I suspect that we will not know EXACTLY how it will work until it's in place.

-Prosperity Programs- there are many of them and they come from different areas- some are bank roll programs as you said.

As I understand it the IQD revaluation and the CMKZ payouts are all tied together with the WGS and the PPs. How exactly they are tied together? Which is funding which?..... very few people know the exact answers to those questions.

The big question is how much are each of these "funds" worth. I know the amount that has been "brought in", but I haven't been able to get a straight answer from anyone as to which accounts/funds/programs/accords/settlements are accountable in the total, therefore I haven't been able to determine (concretely) which of the above funds has already been paid out partially or completely, and which funds need to still be "paid out".

...But I am hoping to have more info on much of this very soon. 

Posted by Breaking The Silence at 12:35No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: CMZK payouts, collateral accounts, Iraqi dinar revaluation, NESARA, prosperity packages, St Germaine trust, wanta regan accords, WGS, world global settlements
World Global Settlements: Updates and history
The World Global Settlements are a hot topic. A VERY important hot topic. The following conference call gives a huge amount of information, coming from an exceptional source who has been personally involved for many many years.

I highly recommend that everyone listens to this recorded call from yesterday- vital information is given, not only about the WGS but also the RV.

...My friends, your world is about to change. We are waiting for one single phone call.

The big question right now is whom is going to claim this? The bickering between political entities is getting very tiring. Regardless of who announces it, regardless of who points their finger at themselves as being the self proclaimed saviour, we all know who did NOT help bring about these amazing changes.

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.asp?n=1394-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-675-17-65-67-33-110-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-50-11686%3b0MTA3MjgzMDk=1
Posted by Breaking The Silence at 08:132 comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: ptr conference call, rv, WGS, world global settlements

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:13 AM 0 comments

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/09/wgs-expanded-update.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, what I thought, we need robots, otherwise no one would work with that amount of money.

Still I think it would devaluate the currency a bit, even if they are made from precious metals.

But I have no idea really :P I really hope it happens, it would be amazing!

• Dear Mr.Ed, I have some questions about this funds that make me think this is a bad idea.

How exactly this will work?

-Will every single individual recive a considerable amount of money?

-if so, wouldn't that create an enormous devaluation of the currency? who will work if everyone is rich?

-Will it replace our current currencies?

-this would make more sense, (going to the bank and exchange the your dollars for this new currency, and perhaps recive a bonus?)

I'm not bashing or trolling, I'm just wondering about this.

• Shorter version of the conference call here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnSrlBk-4sE&feature=player_embedded

Cheers Mr Ed.

viking

• thanks for sharing :)

i had a private session with Ashtar 23 july this year, he then told me that the finance system will change  in the late summer here on earth....

Ashtar say that ST. Germaine protect with his energy gold and other metal worth for over 40 0000000000 0000000000 0000000000 0000000000 , this is ready to come out to the people now.....

LOVE

MA NA KOR

• Hi norway

Seeing we are in different countries, I was wondering what months of the year is your late summer? 

Thanks

Butterfly

• hello butterfly :)

here in norway it is real late summer now :-)

what about you ?

("-")

• Northern hemisphere the seasons are what you see in the modern popular culture film and television.  summer is june, july, august, september,   winter is december, january, february and march.

Southern hemisphere is opposite, doesnt really have so much to do with country as the sun doesnt really care about that sort of thing,  top half gets more sun for half orbit, bottom half for other half, with overlaps called spring and autumn.

Within the lines of the two tropical lines parallel to the equator the seasons are less noticable.

• Yeah, but even so the country do matters, for example where I live (2000m above sea level) there is no seasons, we just have a rain period and a no rain one.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ran into this video just a little bit ago. This gets into 14 things you can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The wonder herb, Thyme...👍🏻

"Thyme, as a herb, has been traditionally used for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system. The aromatic properties of thyme can help to open up the airways and improve breathing, making it easier for the lungs…"
8 hours ago
More…