8110428094?profile=original

;It’s probably time to check-in. It’s been so busy and the obligation to keep matters like the video I Know My Galactic Family is Here. Do You? and the Conference secret before they were announced places such a damper on transparency that I may have to limber up a bit.


Some people say they’re experiencing a void at the moment. My understanding, barring the feeling of voidness being a vasana, is that emptiness represents the base of the waves we’re going through and is a temporary phenomenon. The way Archangel Michael explained it on An Hour with an Angel some time back is that the empty phase is our time to receive, to be filled up.


I personally am in a buoyant phase at the moment - perhaps the top of the wave rather than the bottom. I feel a great deal of energy, vim, and vigor. I could create and create and create in this phase. There are risks to both phases. People at the bottom of the wave can be considered depressive. People at the top of the wave can be considered manicky.


So, even though I could create like a madman from this position on the wave, I’m working hard to keep things within a range for the sake of those around me. Too much creation and I could rattle everyone! Have to be considerate.


However, I do feel as if I could create several blogs tomorrow if there were the people to run them. One would be a blog called Human Unity, dedicated to bringing groups who’ve been traditionally separate together. Hey, why does someone else not start that one up? Just go to wordpress.com and open it up. We can probably find a whole troupe of volunteers to assist you.


I’m secretly putting together a blog on cross-cultural spirituality. That’s my love-child and will simply be a reposting of articles from this site on the purpose of life, the Divine Plan, the nature of reality, the perennial philosophy, etc. That’s really where I live. When all is done, I’ll head back to spiritual studies. Nothing calls me more.


Why all these blogs? Well, I’m starting to see the way things work and it’s having an impact on me. Remember when Archangel Michael said, about the galactic-family video, that people did not need to watch it or even to watch the videos that grow out of it, that just having the video out there would have its ideas enter the collective consciousness? That sank in and impressed me.


He added that producing that video would invoke the Law of Attraction and draw the events we seek towards us. And he added as well that issuing that invitation would free the hands of the galactics, who don’t want to be seen as intervening or coming without an invitation.


OK, I’m starting to get it. We create momentum by each of these initiatives we take. Our ideas enter the collective consciousness, trigger the Law of Attraction, and free up the galactics’ hands. Then why not have a blog on world peace? And one on human unity? And one on cross-cultural spirituality? Would they not all bring the events we’re discussing closer to us?


This feeling of being at the crest of the wave has me wanting to just do something, build something, create something. But the really best way of proceeding is for me, or someone else, just to generate these ideas and for other lightworkers who are looking for their mission to take them up. That’s more efficient than for our small team to start this project and then that and then another.


So someone beat us to it and start a blog on Human Unity. (How about today?) And then someone else start one on honesty in government and the new economics and the mission of the returned soldier and…


Just 80 more days to go at the time of writing. Hardly enough time to run out of ideas.
In my view, our mission at its most general level is to see that the largest possible number of people ascend. I think that’s why we’re here. We have wind in our sails (the rising energies), a full crew (the galactics, the unseens, the Earth allies), and soon we’ll have abundance and freedom.

But, so that we pre-qualify the largest number of people to fly with us, we must get the word out. This is your invitation to join us in doing that. Just start in. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it….

At the time of writing, Sage tells me that Achieving World Peace Now has had over 2500 views in one day and the World Peace Now discussion group has 108 new members. Definitely an idea whose time has come!


2012 Scenario discussion group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2012Scenario/
Achieving World Peace Now: https://achievingworldpeacenow.wordpress.com/
World Peace Now discussion group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldpeacenow/
What’s next?
Source:http://the2012scenario.com/2012/10/wind-in-our-sails/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
19 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
19 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
19 hours ago
More…