feel free to say whatever -------------------------------------

Gee - I have been here for a few years now! and I still come here to learn .... Sometime I have no idea why I come here !!

How about YOU ?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well said...i agree 100%... Namaste and love always.. Keep sitting by the waterfall, Mother Earth placed it there for all of our peace... Love
  • sorry, still not found what i am looking for.... still searching, and find the answer. but the most importand is.. i feel glad that peace and love is has been respond positive and great full to all of us.. for the save of the human race..

• Thank you Hengs - Sure - I sense we are all forever searching for answers, even if we are not conscious of it at all times, as there are so many dimensions all running at once and collectively in sync with others. Peace to you ...

• Si ....me siento tan bien ,,,en casa hermanitos!!!!...todos nosotros nos hemos conocido antes y nos hemos buscado , hemos dispuesto estas maneras para comunicarnos en la 3d. Mucha luz a todos!
    • Hello alad - Is this close to what you are saying ? 

If ....me I feel so well ,,,en house brothers! !!!...todos we have known ourselves before and we have sought us, we have arranged these ways to communicate us in the 3d.  A lot of light to all! 

If so - I relate --- we are doing the same old rounds on the wheel until we actually get the lesson- and yes we have all been in a world together before .. namaste..

• You're right. We are connected by a good reason
  • We all share ONE Heart and we are aware of it.
    • It would be nice, however after being here for so long .. I have seen mind field animals and   actually been a mind boggling animal myself in early days ...  .. Funnily enough though .. at the end of  some gob smacking debates that got to points of complete rediculous stubborness and even word abuse .. we all came out trumps and most found a new language to share between ,,,, so it is also a good sounding board here for venting out the capacities of our minds and how much we have learned and how much we have been able to see our own crazy habits .. thus also, it has been a good place to end up laughing at our own ways in regard old programs in our heads .. which has in turn broken allot of those old habits not needed ......... all good I say .. all good .. xx
    • Lovely thought Anna. We can exchange our feelings with others.
      • yes it is a loevely thought ......
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
17 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
17 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
18 hours ago
More…