Why Do We Love Ets?

I think I have an answer. I remember when we were children, we used to look at a very very distant place (which was just 5 or so kilomiters away by tha way+.0It looked like a paradise. When you get to that place and then look behind you, alas, the place you left now begine to look like a paradise and the place you have now arived at now look like hell.Allright, you have guessed it. A place often looks good from far even if it is far from good. How about if that place is so far that you need a telescope to see? Sure that must be the place Jesus went to prepare for us! So we always sing:I have a home, a beautifullFar beyond the sunFar beyond the cloudsFar beyond the moonFar beyond the starsFar beyond the SKYNon exemplify this better than the fact that it has come to my notice that most of those who are obsessed with UFOs etc infact fear aliens from this very same planet, calling the immigrants!! How about when seven headed mounsters from andromeda surreptitiously appear from the sky? I guess they will diarhoea!To hell with psychologic and/or psychiatric reasons we love ETs. lets zero in to a more serious reason. Might it be that our ancestors excaped from another planet through a UFO or something like that? From evolution perspective, what is the use of a gene who longs to go to a place up there in the sky if not to prepare to escape in case a disaster comes to earth? If this is the case, then we are not focusing on the truely important thing about these 'UFOs'It has been reported that most of those who have had an experience with DMTs reports an alien abduction. This suggest that there is a lost knowledge of violent ETs in our instincts, suggesting that our ancestors might have survived through such abductions.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I was keeping it simple. ;)

They do. And the loving ones are very lovable....

• Why do we love ETs?

Because it is in our nature to love.

• I have heard some few dreams that reflected reality so well. What truely puts ants in the pants is when one aquires information that was not somehow already there in his brain via a dream. Otherwise I don't think one should be so much interested with those solely explicable by psychology. That is why you gotta check if your dream gives you info. You can do that by checking the coherence with other 'dreamers' or by cheking if the info you get in the dream, about the world, is correct.
  • Indoctrination and brainwashing is of course another reason that makes people form a religion around ETs. This religion is different from simple curiosity and longing for someone at far places. The latter can be just instinct.

While the beleif in simple existence of 'someone up there', benevolent or malavolent is a bit universal amongst humans, the beleif that we have being contacted by ETs is most probably a whisky brewed somewhere in America and Europe. Fact is unless someone read of UFOs or something like that, it is very difficult to hear them claim to have been contacted or have seen a UFO. However, I haven't done research with DMTs etc. That is I haven't seen if given DMT, a person who have never heard of these stories like starseeds, UFOs etc can nevertheless report abductions etc. If they do, then will add some weight to the 'accessing the instincts in the subconscious' idea.
  • "The grass is always greener on the other side"? - you're touching on some clearly human, Matrix'esque subjects here.

But I don't think that has much to do with love/worship or fear/hate of E.T's. Whether you love or fear E.T's or remain yet neutral has to do with how connected you are with your hereditary instincts and their nature/constitution, like evolutionary memories that reside in the subconscious mind.

Outside inputs, indoctrinations, brainwash, mindcontrol etc clearly plays a bigger role and can have a greater impact than the ability to retrieve evolutionary memories from the subconscious. It can even sever or disregard the subconscious connections to create a false idea/belief/opinion that E.T's or human foreigners are better, more good, more interesting, more relevant, more capable and desireable than you and your native race/people. Any weak mind can be hi-jacked to think either extremly highly/positively of E.T's or human foreigners, or negative for that matter. A few words to describe these brainwashed "victims" are 'social exotists', xenophiles, politically correct social justice warriors... etc.

Those who are masters of controlling what people think, feel and do have become quite good at this art - and that is the main part of the reason the world is what it is today.

Also, if there were no outside contacts everyone, or any human, would be content/happy in the village they grew up depending on what people, culture, and time you grew up in. It is only through outside contacts that you can get an idea that your place, culture, people etc are no good and that somewhere else there is a better place, people, culture etc.
    This outside input from outside contactees could very well be deceitful, false, serving a foreign agenda or the honest truth depending on alot of factors. But if you were truly happy in your village before you learnt, or were made into thinking negatively about it, was it really an act of kindness and love or evil and hate - presumed you weren't helped and welcomed in that better place and it turned out exactly as described?

Summary: People are indoctrinated to either love or fear E.T's, same thing with foreigners, but if you have the ability to retrieve evolutionary memories from the subconscious mind you'll fear E.T's and be suspiscious and negative towards the fact that foreigners are colonizing your land and your people, bringing new oppression with their cultural ways.

• One might say that the ability to project onto a place here on earth is what helped our ancestors to migrate to better places and/or away from hostile places. However, when we extend this reasoning to our fantasis about paradises up there in the sky or angels (ETs) there, naive Darwinism tend to collups. Or we might say that there is a forgotten means of interstella travel. I for one am a bit persuaded that we can't love or fear that which doesn't exist. I liken this to the chicken's ability to project an 'eagle' onto everything that move above it. Even the chick hatched today fear flying things as if it has once experienced eagles! It is just like we could fear or love an ET without having seen or met one!
    • The chickens fear of eagles/flying things that might be predators is hereditary instincts which is evolutionary memories that's been engrained so hard they've become survival instincts/automatic behaviour. The chicken knows what the chicken knows not because it has experienced for itself but it's ancestor have, or in the past lives it has, or a combination of both.

• I don't have a valid reason to love ETs, 
    because I don't know them personally. 

Most of my dreams about them are positive, 
    therefore I don't associate them with fear or scary stuff, 
    but with a calm, harmonious and well-organized world. 

If humanity would take an example to that, 
    we would live on a much more balanced and peaceful planet. 

• So in your dreams there are no "bad" or "evil" E.T's, no sub-E.T's like there are subhumans on Earth?

I think that answers a lot and is the key to that calm, harmonious and well-organized world you dream of.

What do the ET's looks like in your dreams of them?

What would humanity take an example to, of that - your dreams of benign "good-hearted" ET's?

Either your dreams about them are trying to tell you something that you're clearly missing or

it's just your subconscious desires and needs that they exists and you will experience meeting with them irl. The fact you need to dream of friendly E.T's (imaginary powerful friends) to cope irl tells me you're a pretty weak-minded and pathetic person.

• Dreams are dreams, they don't represent an absolute truth and if there is some truth in it, these are only snippets of truth. 

I don't trust my dreams blindly but I observe them. I look for patterns, glimpses of other worlds and a kind of logic that seems solid enough. This is how I create my personal perspective on what (I think) extraterrestrial life could be like. 

Most of my ET dreams have a good vibe, but I'm realistic enough to understand that ET's come in many shapes and sizes and from many levels of consciousness. If there are 100.000 different civilizations in this galaxy, I've only seen two or three of them in my dreams. That's why I wrote that I don't have a valid reason to love ET's, because I don't really know them. 

I can't deny that the energy of my dreams and the overall positive impression I have about ET's has a huge influence on the way I feel about them. But I don't fear that this could be a form of mind control, I actually think that the biggest problem humanity faces isn't mind control but veiled consciousness. Once we break through that veil it will be a lot easier to discern truths from untruths and most unnecessary fears will disappear. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
9 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
24 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
1 hour ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
5 hours ago
More…