I've been wandering the internet, there were a lot of blogs, video blogs and others but yet none of these have evidence that the GFL are 'evil'. Some of them are religious-based and saying 'The ASHTAR COMMAND are liars and conquerors, they may claim to come in peace but they're actually demons or rapers!' and then say 'Put your trust in God', I question... where is this God with the mighty beard and his judgmental abilities? I only feel pity because they've not awaken... yet.Secondly, There's some people who create video blogs and act with such ignorance and sometimes arrogance. Why are they against it when they first hear about it and then claim it some silly, secret conquerors? They didn't even state anything about spirituality as It's the ASHTAR COMMAND main job to fully introduce us to it and awaken us... again they are ignorant. (Like when I first heard about GFL, i didn't mock em, I find out more information about them before I confirmed them and they awakened me, hell they cleanse me of darkness and changed me into a better person!) A few even mock the pleiadians who are mostly in charge ASHTAR COMMAND (I think), and say that they're fake or 'shape-shifters' because they are a beautiful race. Seriously, if they search more, they would had found out that they mastered spirituality and use that to alter their appearance and age, the same with healing!I ask... why avoid them and make lies with potential fear?EDIT: Oh, remember this is my first topic... and I'm also rushing as my time is growing short.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I totally understand and respect your answer very much John.  I would answer the same way if someone asked me why I believe in prime source of all there is, or a god if you want to call it that.  And I would answer the same way if someone asked me why I believe in love being the reason we are here and what the answer to everything is.  I cannot see love but I can feel it and get a gut feeling that we are meant to love each other.  So yes I totally get why you believe, and I totally understand what you are saying.  Your belief has enhanced your life.  That is a very good reason to believe.  Just as you see lights in the sky, I do too.  While you are feeling that it is a good thing, it fills my heart with flashbacks and dread, although I know it is not good to fear...so it is indeed a pick a pony game.  You see the good aliens I fear they are bad ones, lol.  But we are both seeing them and do not for a minute doubt that offworlders exist, we have that in common..  As for channelings, I do not always believe the things that are of a predictive nature, or do not necessarily believe who the words are originating from, but I too have gotten a lot of inner peace and greater understanding from some of them, so I am not saying they are bad.  Some of the content is wonderful.   But we have in common that we want a better new future.   Our paths may vary but the end result is in common and I am glad we are on this journey together.  We can all learn from each other. 

• Well sure, and me too I'm growing tired of all the politics, if you will. The...current events...disclosure, arrests, and all of that. It's getting old. I read them more for the spiritual teachings. And I usually read them to confirm my own understanding that I'm developing, it is good to get some confirmations. And I understand, from your experience, why you would look at ETs with dread. Totally understandable. Very understandable. And shame on those who put you down because of that.

I guess there's not much to say except...we will see. When they get here..if they get here lol We will see what the whole thing is about. Until then..let's try to make things as easy as we can for each other. None of this, us vs them, your wrong and blind for not believing...and also...your foolish and naive for believing. Ultimately, we don't know. So let's refrain from judgments, until they get here, then we can truly start talking about what they're about.

• So in other words then you can understand how some would attach themselves to things like the GFL Channelings on here and how it has helped with the whole Spirituality thing, but you don't get that how it is that they can be loyal to something that has helped them along the way 

I have never once read a channeling on here that said think for yourself, I have read this is what it is and so forth, because we are CMDR so and so, and we are the truth, but I have never read on the bottom of the channeling think for yourself 

The only posting I have read on here that said Think For Yourself was a posting that Anja did a while back while saying how false the whole Light Chamber thing was, and how ppl were going to just get taken up in these Light Chambers, it was a while ago, but in anycase though I have never read a Channeling that said Think for yourself 

Show me a Channeling on here that says Think For Yourself art at the bottom of something. I would like to read one where it says Think for yourself 

Jancar again you are arthur going around in circles here about something that just doesn't make any sense at all here 

I don't get what you are so concerned about here, because you know that ppl are thinking for themselves already on here. 

I mean you think that ppl who have minds of there own and think with there minds are to trapped and caught up in thinking, and you blame the Mind for things like that 

Then you say that some of the channelings from the GFL are saying think for yourself, when you don't like how ppl think about things way too much 

Which way is it Jancar 

Bless the Nite

April 

• Well most of them do say to think for yourself, or look within for answers. They do. They never say, ever...to just believe in them. Again most of what they teach is real and practical and isn't something you can disagree with. Is that part of some elaborate scheme to get us into enslavement...I really think that's over the top. It's much more likely they actually really are who they say they are lol I mean why teach us things that would help us grow spiritually, and empower us...if they just want to take us over. You think, with their technology, if they wanted to take us over, they would've done it by now. Why play this scheme...it make no real sense. It's much more likely they really are good guys and are trying to help us. That's another reason why I believe.

But...unlike most people, I don't put so much of myself into this. I'm more neutral about basically everything. I try not to firmly place myself on any side, I try to keep in the center of most things. That's balanced for me. I don't throw myself into the GF side, or the anti-GF side...I understand where both come from though.

I lean more towards the pro-GF side, because I believe in them, but I don't completely put myself in that group, because me too I believe in questioning them and holding them up to standards and not treating them like the untouchables. Of course they're touchable, we have to be smart, we can't just revere them and put our entire faith into them to a point where we get mad when people question them lol I mean come on. We have to be at least a little bit sovereign...just a little bit lol

• Eh see I can see why there would be false channelings out there about the GFL or about ET Beings exct, because the thing is we don't really know what they would be saying in a channeling, and I don't think it would be all loving like most of them have made it out to be 

I think that they would at least try and talk about real things. I'm not sure which channelings you are reading, but for the most that I have read on here, I feel like there is some sort of Drill sarge saying you have to let go and be in the whole 5D crap, when in reality that isn't something I don't think all ET Beings would be saying 

I think the would want us to be grounded enough so that we know they are out there, but also know that they don't want us to fling ourselves into the whole 5D Love aspect of things.

Again I don't know which channelings you are reading, but the ones I have read are all basically saying the samethings on here, and the ones who are posting them on here, are all like LOVE LOVE LOVE, until you question the channelings and say is this for real or not 

I really do think that the world we are living in, is something that the ET Beings wouldn't be saying that we have to forget about in our to get intouch with Spirituality 

I think there would be some ET Beings out there who would warn us at times about things that might destroy Planet Earth, and talk about things we could maybe to fix it or what not, but not every channeling saying we have to be 5D, when the 3D ones who are posting them on here aren't showing it 

Bless the NIte

April 

• Well again just because some people here don't show it, doesn't mean that's how they are lol It definitely doesn't mean it's not real. And ultimately, and I know it's true, ultimately, spirituality is about love. What else would it be about lol Isn't that the foundation of all things good. Now obviously most people on Earth aren't so completely loving, I'm not either....but that doesn't mean that beings like that don't exist. Do you believe God is all loving? I do. I don't know if the GF are all loving, frankly, I think they're too caught in their minds too, to truly feel real love. At least from the channelings I read...they're so mind centered, yet they tell us not to be.

But again, you do what you feel is right for you. Or think is right for you lol But for me, I know that...ultimately to be perfect...is to be all loving. It's to have no negative thoughts or feelings, no impure thoughts or feelings, no judgments or anything but unconditional love. And I think everyone knows, on some level..that is true. Even if they're not into spiritual things really...everyone has a moral compass...or a inner sense of morality...where if they really dig into that compass, they would discover that ultimately the idea is to be loving. And..I know for me..I've discovered that my realest purest most authentic self is when I'm being in a state of pure love. I'm not in that all the time, I have my ego too, but I strive to be perfect and loving and one day I will be.

• I don't really think it is the ET Beings themselves channeling through with the channelings, or saying these things about how Planet Earth is going to be and how we should be on our Spiritual Path, sorry Jancar I just don't think real ET Beings would be acting like that 

I think some human beings that might of did the channelings, have gotten intouch with higher frequency prehaps, then lost it somewhere along the way with this whole idea of the 5D coming to Planet Earth and saving us 

Honestly I do think that we as Human Beings can get intuned with higher frequencies off of Planet Earth, but the ones who are saying they are doing so, sure don't show it on here 

Bless the Nite

April 

• Well what about Bashar, or Kryon, or others...have you ever seen the videos of those channelings? And it's not just a written channeling...this is live, in your face channeling that you can see. And....is Darryl Anka just making it up, is that not an ET speaking through him? I think clearly it is, clearly he's not just making it up. I think it's totally real. And even if it's not really an ET, the information he presents is totally good, I mean just go watch some Bashar videos, it's great stuff, it really is.

So yes I think ETs would channel through people, absolutely. I mean why not lol I mean it's good to be skeptical, but not skeptical beyond reason.

• Wow Thank you Marique for explaining it on here, If you would of made this a blog posting I would of replied to you on this lol

Bless the Nite

April 

• I don't do blogs April, lol.  People seem to carry larger clubs when attending a blogging, from what I see, I think they think it is a flogging. (Sorry sick joke...)  So I stick to just posting when I think I have something to say on the subject.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…