Yes, dear brothers and sisters, it is true, some of the music I listen to is very 'dark' as some would put it, and even more than that, I actually quite enjoy it =S.

Many of it being like some gothic type songs as well as hardcore dance by some evil artists, I even have some little respect for artists like The Prodigy and Angerfist (a very hardcore DJ) lol, who are often termed as nutcases by 'media'.

Does anyone know why this could be, I guess though it depends on my mood since I often prefer uplifting trance or summery folk pop, and more. Perhaps it is sometimes the beautiful melodies in these 'Dark' songs and their rage against the system which attracts me, or maybe there is a dark being trying to control my feelings as well as thoughts and emotions, but if so they are failing rapidly, still I like the music.

Funny because normally I would have a little Idea about myself even though I do not remember what I experience, but this attraction I have to these dark things is near unknown to me, but could this be related to my interest in reptilians?

(...Or I could be going through a shift where my body is seeing beauty in all things even the dark and the things I am not familiar with, as well as beings who have done dark deeds, this could be very lightfull! Who knows..)

And I have to admit to everyone, as well as being a Lightworker and possible starseed, I have a small attraction to the darkness and things like so, stories like 'hell' never scared me lol. Does anyone know what is going on?

Whatever it is, it doesn't feel too bad, just a curious thought?

Oh but no when I say 'dark' I don't mean negative, which I stay clear of and cannot bare, negative like screaming and swearing in songs as well as being completely horrible, but If there was any real concern it would be to follow all of today's mainstream music lol, which some of it is more evil than any.

Anyway's would love to know what you think, I Love you all so much ~*

Blessings and eternal joy ~*

Oen ~*

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes I agree, and I believe music is a reflection of the humans feelings which is probably why you listen to different music as well. I love heavy metal but I always look for the guitar-sound if you know what I mean.. the almost dreamlike, hardcore tune that touches a cord in the soul, beautiful!! I'm sending a link :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRsdU-kh_pw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-744BG0kEI
      • I go more for this kind of music 24/7 and no mood swings...lol.http://www.philosomatika.com/
        http://www.philosomatika.com/
      • Absolutely =). Yes I often have a different mood for what music to listen toon a different day. A good example would be that if I feel very connected to the universe and homely at night, I listen to uplifting trance music which I absolutely adore, it has that cosmic and Extra tererestrial vibration with it, while if it is a summery day and very hot with the sound of water, I may listen to some european folk pop from Greece or elsewhere in eastern Europe. I too love the sound of most guitars, not all songs that they are used in of course, I am very limited in bands I like to be honest, but overall Power metal I absolutely love, it is so colourful and vibrant to me, I usually listen to that if it is like an arcade like day or full of technology.

Thank you very much for the links :D x ~*
    • Thank you Aidan, yes I too listen to a lot of heavy metal, but more specifically power metal with bands such as Dragonforce and Gammaray (- who are actually purely against the Illuminati and NWO), who make lovely melodies in such an epic and awesome way through power metal, most of the time that is the best way I like to hear a guitar. I guess as long as it is light and joy-filling to you then it is good for your spirit in any case. We always have much to learn ;D ~*

Peace and joy be with you brother ~*
      • what is the Illuminati and NWO?
        • Well, the Illuminati, in a simple term, are a worldwide secret organisation who are in charge of many of the dark goverments policies, or you could say they are part of the dark government. But they are anything but illuminated, the biggest lie about them for a start is their name lol.

The NWO is the New World Order, which basically is a new ruling of the world with a one world government. The main people who have been wanting this to come are the dark leaders of this planet, who also are often linked to the 'Illuminati' or other secret organisations like the skull and bones society, freemasons, many religions, and much more.

Both of these and the whole Dark elite shall not prevail in controlling the Earth as the light will preveail, regardless of their confusing techniques and media puppetry. I have nothing to do with them. We are advanced spiritual beings on a mission to help Gaia and the people move higher, and we won't be controlled. ~*
  • Dear Oen...This is something Ive often thought about and actually used some time to 'figure out'. My partner is very attracted to heavy/ death metal and he has on countless occasions tried to get me to warm to these sounds. Unfortunately as much as I have tried listening to it, I find it stressful and quite a painful experience. But before I could completely decry this genre of music I decided to approach it from the 'scientist' within me:) I may be completely wrong...and this is entirely my own opinion...so here goes:

I have some background in sound healing so I used this as my reference point. The planet vibrates around 7.83 hz, this frequency applies to mammals as well. In humans this is the frequency at which we are in deep meditation/trance a state of optimal healing. The more excited/ stressed/ alert etc we become the higher the frequency. At a state of being awake, alert but relaxed, we tend to vibrate at 8-15hz. Highly alert and focused at 15-33 hz.
    Some of the music I tested (I can get you the names if you want it...cant remember now) vibrated at 18-22hz...ie at a highly alert state, brinking on fight or flight - adrenalin pumping.

Then I realised why I responded so negatively to these sounds as it triggered trauma memories related to this high frequency. Now my partner who is a very laid back guy, very relaxed enjoys this music because it triggers the intellectual/ high mental alertness state and since he has no trauma related to this frequency for him it is able to stimulate the intellectual and creative response - cos out out chaos comes creativity. And in the general 'safe' environment we live in where fight/flight response is lowered, this kind of music can trigger the 'rush' associated with 'ive survived'

Again...I must emphasise that this is entirely my own summation and i could be entirely wrong:)
    Namaste Oen.
    ps my conclusion was that highly intelligent humans tolerated this genre better than the average me-types:)
    • Wonderful theory Gaiatri, thank you so very much =).

yes I can relate to most of the vibrational levels of things here on Earth, while some can be disturbing as well as enjoyable, I can easily get used to something but doing so takes time for me. I have to admit I only do like these dark songs when they have an exotic and very deep melody, even to be very satanic it is beautiful in a way, I have to admit, they play these duduk solos on movies say when the hero is stranded in a desert with no hope, the music is beautifuly sad. The way I like to see it is that these sort of things are like part of our story here as we make our way upwards, like a book or film, there is a disturbance where something happens and almost all hope is lost, least we forgetting something (like how I felt back in 2007-08, until I got an idea, that soon led me to this website...).
      Music can be so story telling, and in a way, every song is like a chapter of a huge book! It may seem anyway lol.

Anyway didn't mean to go into that much depth, our experiences never end and we must realise that our being is far more powerful than them.

Namaste ~*
  • I do to listen to some weird stuff,nothing that has electric guitars,i can not stand the noise. i am more a Trance and psychidelic trance kind of person,the dark trance are also cool like krumelur and so...also liquid soul,optokoppler,Ace Ventura,Day Din, etc etc...:))) i think it has nothing to do with where you come from or how spiritual you are. I am deff not into spiritual moody music that is suposed to put you in trance....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
40 minutes ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
2 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
More…