Hello everyone! Im new to this community and I want to start of by sharing a thought that hit me yesterday about when the first contact will be made face to face...I think alot about this question because I eagerly want this to happend as soon as possible, because of many reasons that I think is common for you also. So I want to set a deadline date when this will happend because I really want a date to look forward to but its also dangerous to do that because of many reasons. One thing is that if we set a deadline date when the first contact will be made and nothing happends, it will only give negative outcome so its not really a good thing to do, so this is my thought I wanted to share with you guys!

The GFL is helping us everyday with alot of things that we cant see at the moment, but everything will unfold as we know it and the cabal is coming to justice is just one thing to look forward to but thats not their only mission, the thing I thought about is when the reworking of our light bodys will begin and thats where the first contact comes in!

So if we  got 7 chakras to work on to become these light bodys we once were, we need alot of inner work to become this light bodys before the 21st December 2012 when we all will ascend into this higher reallity! so ofcourse this inner work of our chakras will not take like weeks but months to fix because of the negative energy thats stored in them through these many lives we lived under supression.

So if we say like this that each chakra needs one month each to be fully reballanced we can use the number 7 on the date of 21st December 2012 like this... 21/12/12 - 00/07/00 = 21/05/12

21st May 2012! This is the date I think first contact will be made face to face!!!

Now its the 24st april so we got 27 days ahead of us untill the set date i came up with... So under these days we can look forward to things like the goverment realesing suppressed truths and technologys and for our minds to find some place in this new reallity that we are going into very soon... What you guys think of this idea does it sound good?

One more thing I want to add, please share your thoughts when you think first contact face to face will be made!!!

Love N Light to all brothers and sisters out there! ;)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I'm new on this site, but from what I understand the date is really up to us. We have to open our hearts and minds to the experience. Worrying , keeping track of time and certain dates are just a few of the things we have to let go of. There is no such thing as time or dates in the higher realms. To open your chakras and gain enlightenment we must become free from such things. Peace, Zeteo

• Hi, thanks for sharing your thougts and questions. I think contact has already been made and we are in the processs of ascension now, and that it is being made with all of us but it's beyond the concept of what we can currently conceive, so we don't always recognize it, as it is more likely felt than seen (I believe it can be seen too, helps if we unthink what we think of as what we know.) My expressed thoughts are limited in knowledge and are opinion based, I too have chakra concerns, however, staying mindful to be happy and relaxed for each moment and not allowing a date to trigger stress or worry has been helping me absorb what is to come. Peace, love, and  light : )

• I think first contact will be made once the newly restructured government discloses about the gfol and when people fially know the truth.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Thanks for your kind opinion stated, dear Movella......Much love...Drekx x

Or, as Sirians would say in their language; dramu kas....!! ❤️

https://ancestoraltars.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/green-candle-..."
30 minutes ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great blog!👌🏼 Really informative 💜✨"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Great video.. Trump is supported by the light and he will win 2024 by a landslide! God bless you President..❤️🤍💙"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Thanks for that Drekx. So I think I am finally starting to understand the great blue light. I guess it is like evolutionary information coming directly from Logos that can be programmed with information packets depending on the particular planet or…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Trump speech in Michigan.....President Trump spoke about some of his plans, when he wins in 2024.......👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjRUnr77G04"
2 hours ago
Movella liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
3 hours ago
Infinity posted photos in Stargate explorations team
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Untold Story Of Mount Shanta And The Lemurians
3 hours ago
More…