When to let go ...

Strange how letting go is so eazy still so dificult. It seems it is the reason for the letting go that is so hard to swallow. There is a moment where giving up or keep on going is standing face to face. I always end up with the keep on going part. Even to the point where i am still standing al alone holding on to something that has no meaning of life anymore...to others that is.

I seem to take this service to others to far and seem to always end up totaly ripped apart.

I have tried not to be like this, but still i can't help it. Some say you need to choose who you want to help and why, i seem to have no limit on who to help except when it is myself i need to help.

For me letting go is like failing, i have managed to let go of manny things, like country,friends,family,work,money,even love. But there seems to be one thing i have a problem with and that is Control.

I controled al this letting go the same way i used to not let go...so now i realise i did not let go of anything i just changed the outer part of things but the main thing is still there.

I say i let go but deep inside i look for things that keep me where i am...stuck in the same circle.

Al this moving around from country to country seems to be useless, things keep on showing up just the same as in the first country. I do understand the atraction law and why this is hapening i just do not know how to change it.

I know manny will say to let it go...lol...

So here i am talking and writing to myself ofcourse giving the problem while having the answer.

Now knowing the answer, i still do not seem to get it. I guess here is the moment when the universe comes into the picture.

Let go and give the universe a chance to show you the way...??

It reminds me of my car crash, where the cops told me they were amazed i survived it, still i know i used incredible power and will to manage this crash and lead it to a good end.

What if i had not done this? What if i was suposed to die but changed the course of the event with my never ending controling habbit?

At the other end there is the totaly not in control part ( I think for i am not shure) Where i have a inner urge to do things, especialy after the drowning part of my life and this kundalini experience.

it is weird i seem to go backwards and clean up everything that went wrong in my past with people, especialy the emotional part.

I seem to have this urge to get things right, needless to say i seem to be the only one in this clean up that has a clue about it. I personaly have no need for others involved to know what i do or why i meet them, i just know i have to do so. This is why for them i seem to be out of place and not in control of the normal way of living.

Seems that my life movie when i died did have a strong impact on me even if i do not remember anny of it.

I am writing this because a new moving is in the make, i have been down this road once 15 years ago when i went to visit my sister. we had not seen or heard from eachother for more than 10 years.

Needless to say the encounter was less than positive, especially on my sisters side.

She seemed to blame her whole life on me.

I know after month of therapy where the problem is but i have no clue how to make it right again.

It had never ocured to me al those years why my sister was trying to get my atention at home in good or bad ways, and me avoiding her. The main problem being the day my father punished me so hard he hit me uncounscious.

I only knew at that time that the hitting was related to her so for me to stay alive and well meant not getting close to her. ( i was 7 at that time)

I know she did not understand me pushing her away ( she did not witness the punishment and i never mentioned it to her) I was just trying to survive at that point.

I am thinking of moving again this time to California where she lives.

This move is in a way also conected to my wife and me splitting.

I always seem to do things in a whole, i could visit her but instead i could just move and stay longer to have better result on everything. I am calm and relax trying to listen to my inner voice on what to do next.

Still there is this thought of ...control or no control. Letting go or not letting go. Saving my marriage or helping my sister...or just helping my-self...?

The spiritual part of me and my wife being together for is over, she chose for her work and the finacial part of it and i keep going on to wherever it is i am lead to be.

My spiritual view on everything is so strong i seem to have no place right now where i can be.

even if it feels right and i know i am not alone, the feeling of lonelyness is verry mutch alive.

Or maybe it is just a lack of understanding from my seroundings that make me feel this way.

Once again i am on a crossroad in my life where i need to be silent and listen to the truth, still i have a time problem and i am nerveous i will not make it in time.

Make it in time, making the changes needed that were shown to me...and that i fergot about ofcourse. This life movie is unrafeling in front of me and i only see it when the change is in effect, when the deja vu and the aha moment hit me and tension is released.

In-between those moments tension gets verry high and makes me fall on my knees a lot even if i do not enjoy this at al.

I wonder if i should of written this here...? But then why not i know everything has a reazon.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Cedric, I have no real advice to offer, but I am sure that things will become clearer for you. All I know about helping people, is that you can only really help people help themselves, if that makes sense. They have to want your help, and want to change. Otherwise, you are better off putting your energy elsewhere, eg helping yourself! ; ) I am sure that you can sort things out with your sister, and put the past behind you both. All the best, take care : )
    • Hi Shelly

Those 4 stages are very cool. I gotta check Scott Peck out.

L Ron Hubbard had a scale which this reminds me of. At the top of the scale was "co-existence of Static" and at the bottom "close proximity but mystery".

In my own words the difference between a "don't ask, don't tell" where people wear masks and true acceptance of others for what they truly are.

Love, B
  • I can so relate to your story! I want to let go of things, but don't know how...the insecurity and restlesness...Dont know if the things I do are right or not...and..wanting to help someone else and forgetting all about myself..or just don't want to adress the things in me that I need to let go of...aaaggghh...so frustrating at times.... But since a couple of weeks I know I need to take care of myself..I need to get rid of this restlesness...So,please take care of yourself..you're not the only one who feels this way....
    • Funny you mentioned us having abused of ouwer powers in the past. This is one of my major problems.
      It seems i have a restraint on using them again, it seems i have used them before and screwed up.
      So now i know about it, but i have like a safe in place that stops me from using them again...at least in that amount i had before.
      it shure is hard to know and feel it and not being able to use it in the right way, i guess i am not ready yet to do so.
      This is problable why al this clean-up is going on with me.
      I will look into these channelings you refer to and see what i can get out of it, thanks.
      PROBLEMS.IT
    • Interesting point i had not looked into this yet, althought i should of. i believe you are right to mutch of the good stuff can also be bad., and balance is indeed better than letting it al go...i;ll ponder on this one tonight...thanks.

A chalange for a everything or nothing person like me.
    • I know things get better they always do. Otherwise we would not move forwards in life.
      I am not so concerned with the things in general but the feeling of wasting time is getting to me.
      And i am a verry active person and waiting for the right moment kind of thing is not my strong side.
      I am practical in my decisions always trying to get the best out of things for everybody involved i just wished they
      would do the same instead of living the help to self kind of life.
      I feel a lot like this dude they send out to find the right feeling-love-person in al this mess.
      Like in some movie where they send someone in to find the real love feeling and if not found they just destroy the planet kind of thing...lol.

I now only have to take one smal decision, stay or leave.
      • Cedric, I have every confidence that you will make the best possible choice for you and all concerned. I certainly understand your quandary, because, like you, I've been somewhat the "gypsy" in this Life experience. However, it's certainly benefited me in Life experience; confidence, etc. I have no regrets about any of the moves I've made. It's been very profitable (experience-wise) without exception.

My "decider" has been in waiting for that "aha" moment, or that little click within which tells me that the decision is the "right" one for me. I'm sure if you'll wait for that moment, you'll be making the right move. You are a very intelligent man and what I consider to be high on the evolutionary ladder......so be patient and go for it when the "timing" is right.
        • Yes Litllefeather...the litlle click is what i wait for, even if in the past it has sometimes taken years to manifest. Let's hope that with all the changes things are going a bit faster.
          • Oh, yes, indeed, Cedric. Things are going at a much more rapid pace these days. I'm finding karma to be almost instantaneous. Certainly encourages one to be and stay positive. :))))) Who wants to get bitten in the bu**? LOL
    • Somehow i do understand what you mean with going anywhere and create whatever dreams i desire.
      Still i have this strange feeling i can't do this just yet.
      It is not the first time i am in this position, and it seems that things need to come al together at the right time and space to change. It shure always looks normal and al in coincidence when one looks backwards after things are done. And like you said everybody is in his own time in life. Like i mentioned they have no knowledge of what i am doing and it is fine with me. Just the back head thought of "is this what i am suposed to do" kind of rols in my head.
      A lot of people will say i do not need to do anything, still for me it seems the oposite especialy with my way of thinking and living. We have al signed a contract coming over here these things are on mine i guess.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
......Jamie Ong:...In this video, you will receive a channelled teaching on what light language is and a light language transmission to activate and clear any limiting beliefs around your innate abilities to channel and express your own light…
55 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
13 hours ago
More…