We will be dragged into this next war in the middle east and holy bama will send troops-the leftists, his voting slaves and devotees, will allow him anything. After all he is the' dear leader'

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/hamas-israel-rockets-tel/2012/11/15/id/464283

A Hamas rocket killed three Israelis north of the Gaza Strip on Thursday, drawing the first blood from Israel as the Palestinian death toll rose to 15 in a military showdown lurching closer to all-out war and an invasion of the enclave.

On the second day of an assault Israel said might last many days and culminate in a ground attack, its warplanes bombed targets in and around Gaza city, where tall buildings trembled.

Plumes of smoke and dust furled into a sky laced with the vapor trails of outgoing rockets.

The sudden conflict, launched by Israel with the killing of Hamas's military chief, pours oil on the fire of a Middle East already ablaze with two years of revolution and an out-of-control civil war in Syria. Palestinian allies, led by Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, denounced the Israeli offensive.

After watching powerlessly from the sidelines of the Arab Spring, Israel has been thrust to the center of a volatile new world in which Islamist Hamas believes that Morsi and his newly dominant Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt will be its protectors.

No this is not a pic of Occupy elevator lobby crappers

AM17_wa.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you're  an American beforehaha%20Im%20creating%20dynamic%20IMAGES!!1!.jpg you go into a rest room who are you when you're in the rest room

European

• Folks I posted this about 4 days ago

About 2 weeks ago i had a very powerful dream. And in this dream i was shown how humans would be effected by there own actions.

The images i was shown were of the situation in the Middle East, particularly what is happening in the occupied territories. What i was shown were that the Israeli people experiencing terrible pain and suffering, but not at the hands of the Arabs. I saw people rolling around on the ground the pain was so terrible. They were experiencing first hand the pain they are causing the Arab people. Unable to endure the pain any longer they will have no choice but to resolve the situation. Further into the dream i was shown that we will experience the pain we cause another person, or any animal. It is the only way we can full understand and experience our own actions.

If any person harms a child, or abuses a woman, or an animal, that person will experience the pain they inflict on another. Over the next few months this will become more intense.

• Interesting.  Sadly, I think that is the only way we stubborn, hard-headed, arrogant and jaded humans will learn anything.  As the earth continues to move into another dimensional space, many of us will become more sensitive and our psychic centers will open.  Some will not understand what is happening, while others who have had spiritual experiences before will see that our gifts are heightened.  I did not have a dream about the Jews but info came another way.  It told me that Israel will bring condemnation upon itself because it will insist in engaging in behavior that will bring about another war which will reek havoc.  They will find themselves standing alone as more and more countries grow tired of their continual need to cause hardship.  So far, I have not seen this come to pass but I did dream 3 times, a tidal wave was coming and it did.  In the third dream, I was in a building on the very top floor.  I seemed to be in a restaurant and worked there.  A man approached me and said a tidal wave is coming.  I said, "What?  This is NY."  He said "Go see."  I walked to the window but there was no window, the entire front of the building was gone and I could look down into the street.  I looked down from a height but I could see an abandoned street.  I did not see a tidal wave.  I returned to the spot where I was when the man first approached me.  He came again and said, we must start to save the people."  I said, "From what?  I just looked and no tidal wave is coming."  He said, "It is, look again."  I went once again to look.  Again, I saw nothing.  This time as I stepped away from the opening I saw a Chinese couple sitting at a table near the part where there was building facade.  They were an elderly couple.  I glimpsed again outside and saw the Hudson River but it was calm.  I returned to my station.  Once more, the man came and said, "I am going to clear out the people.  Help me get them to safety."  Suddenly a set of stairs appeared going upward.  I told the man I had not seen anything.  He said, "Its coming and you should look once more."  I did and sure enough I saw it coming from a distance.  I told the Chinese couple to come along as we were putting customers on higher ground.  They were slow.  Suddenly the water was moving fast and very high.  I was totally surprised.  The man who warned me was already up on the higher level with the customers.  He said to me "Hurry, the water is nearly upon you."  I said, "I am trying to help the couple but they are moving slowly.  I started back down to literally grab them.  Then my cat, who I had rescued from the street, came and said "I know she will not rescue me because she thinks my life has no value."  I heard my cat's thoughts.  I replied that of course I saw her life as valuable.  I reached down, swooped her up and tucked her under my arm, while grabbing the old man and told him to grab his wife.  I got them up a few levels but it was a struggle.  The man who warned me about the impending water, reached down and grabbed my arm.  I held onto the old man's arm and he is wife.  The man lifted us all up to the top.  A huge glass came and closed us in.  We stood behind it.  Then suddenly the water rushed by.  High.  As high as where we were but we were protected behind the glass.  My cat then looked at me and verbally said, "Thank you."  I said "You can speak?"  The cat continued.  It said, "I want you to know I appreciate your rescuing me off the street and giving me a home.  I want you to know I love you."  I responded, "I am amazed you talk."  The cat said "I talk to you all the time but because the frequency on earth is lower, when I spoke to you, to you I sounded like I was saying "Meow."  But now that we are on a higher frequency, finally you understand me."  Then she jumped out of my arms and walked across the room to a window and opened it.  A very bright light poured in.  The room was so filled with blinding light I could not see anyone else and I felt myself becoming part of that light and then I awoke."

When Hurricane Sandy came, me and my cat sat together and I had no fear because via the dream, I knew I would be OK, and I was.

• The middle Eastern Jew is Semetic.  The ones we see in America are European, from Russian extraction, German extraction, Polish extraction and so forth, but they are not semites. 

• The middle Eastern Jew is Semetic. The ones we see in America are European, from Russian extraction, German extraction, Polish extraction and so forth, but they are not semites. 

All Jews are Semites, no exceptions. Course taken by them for permanent mixing with Europeans did not appear out of nowhere. At the heart of it is the ability to assimilate Genetics Semitic genes of other species, without damaging the main part of the genetic code.

Their genetic code contains a lot of empty seats, it is depleted, in contrast to the genome of a European. This allows when mixing of genomes not substitute some genes on other genes, but how would absorb them.

Hence the ability of the Jews to take the outward signs of other species, while maintaining their own genetics. Look at the Russian president Mr. Putin. You are think he russian? You are wrong, he is a Jew, as and Medvedev! Or for example, Mr. Obama, he is not African American, he was also a Jew from Ethiopia.

• No, and that can be beared out by researchers, writers, historians -- Europeans are Europeans not Semites.  Many of those in Israel are said to have Khazarian heritage.  Medieval Kingdom of Khazaria, 652-1016

Over a thousand years ago, the far east of Europe was ruled by Jewish kings who presided over numerous tribes, including the Turkic Khazars. After their conversion, the Khazar people converted to the Jewish religion and used Jewish personal names, spoke and wrote in Hebrew, were circumcised, had synagogues and rabbis, studied the Torah and Talmud, and observed Hanukkah, Pesach, and the Sabbath. The Khazars were an advanced civilization with one of the most tolerant societies of the medieval period. It hosted merchants from all over Asia and Europe.

• Posting this and everyone reading will hold themselevs to the 3D world, if that is what you want...If you want to have a high frequency, do not read this crap.

• If you will bury our heads in the sand like an ostrich, hiding it from the information, you will never pass the exam at the intelligence.Even if your vibrations are high.

• One can work on lifting ones vibration through chant, through good deeds, through meditation, through tapping into the higher magnetic belt that is now increasing as time collapses and the earth makes its transition.  Making oneself aware of what goes around them is not crap.  Part of evolving is the search for truth and exposing that which is false in the light of truth.  One can observe truth and voice truth from an inner understanding that is not fear based.  It is how you think and how you live your life.  Do you think of others?  Do you try to live consciously, knowing what you do has an affect on your life and the world.  In order to change something, you must understand something and must investigate the lies and the truths and the half-truths and make a determination of the heart way to conduct oneself.  Best to be informed rather than just to jump in with ones own bias.  You listen to all sides and then weigh it with research and fact finding.  Its a process.  Life is a balance and that is all that is happening here.  Folks listening to each other and hopefully based on it all, making intelligent determinations.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
18 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
18 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
18 hours ago
More…