What is your thought of religions?

Hi my brothers and sisters with much love and light,

Ok as you can see in the title what is your thought of religions and is there any truth in them at all, like is islam the most trueful one and just asking because people are talking about it at work and that if you don't follow it, they say when I died that my soul will not go from my grave and I know that this will not happen.

Because I know that god etc prime creater is all loving no matter if we are positive or negetive beings.

Anyway please do reply back and I will be telling a life story of who I am as a person and in my next discussion.

Much love always

Namaste

Jason

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen to what you are saying here, John.
  • I agree with you, James.

Namaste,

Linda

• I feel like religion is a basic way to access fundamental spiritual principles. To many people, affirmation of personal ideals is important, so religion allows ordinary people to connect with something greater than themselves in a familiar environment surrounded by like minded individuals. On a small scale, churches and temples influence their surrounding communities  in a positive way, essentially promoting love and respect to all. On a larger scale however, religion can be a dangerous force. Whenever a hierarchy of wealth and power is involved in a system, greed and corruption are bound to manifest. Any system that allows for separation, animosity, and entitlement is imperfect and obsolete. It's only a matter of "time" before we as a collective can absolve our petty differences, unite and ascend. The law of In Lak'ech will soon be rediscovered and peace will reign.
  • Religions used to piss me off.  I saw them as intentionally manipulating the awakening process. 

Now that I see them from a bigger picture, I see them as perfect!  Many people are not ready to take responsibility for their experience here.  Religions are doing what they need in order to wake people up.

• dear Christy,very true, i just read all the above,religion has been the main cause of war and misery throut the history of the earth,and it is imporatnt to discern between spirituality and religion.jesus did not want a church,such as the roman catholic church,based on his teachings.he wanted us to have a one-to-one relationship with god,in line with the Gnostic teachings.the church hierachy and structure simply gets in the way of our natural spirituality.the Roman Catholic Church,or simply the Roman church,has been responsible for much controol  and misery around the globe.the vatican bank is another subject not talked about very often.it is very powerful and independent. it is never audited and is not accountable to goverment authorities like other banks in italy,so on a footnote,much war is generated from false teachings of evil souls incarnated,the balance of positive and negative of duality on the earth has flourished for many millenia,to learn the balance of both aspects of good and evil,there will always be a 3d reality,as one goes up,and another comes down,the one above,the one below,universal evolution,it is infinite,peace,love,light,eve.
      often.it
  • Our Perceptions are Everything to us.  When we get out of the Little Me or Ego and into the Bigger Me or Higher Self we begin to see the forest - and - the trees.

Our dumb-downed brains and the two-helix DNA has NOT been serving us very well over the past few thousand years.  With Light Frequency entering our planetary system and a realignment and reconfiguration of the original 12-stand DNA we have a chance to become the Hu-Man we were originally designed to be.

It is all about The One and not its parts.  Only when we Really See the Bigger Picture will we open our eyes.  Eyes to See and Ears to Hear is a very true statement.  We need to become Co-creators with the Universe and Mother Earth.  Procreation and Destruction is no longer serving the Human Species.  Neither is "man-made constructs" serving us any more.  It is time to Awaken and take back our own Power.  It is Time to realize Who We Truly Are.

Namaste

• I have pondering on the concept of religion recently, too. How wierd. haha

I suggest religion as a manifestation to exploit the public and a guide for people through artificial wisdom. After visiting some festivals of my own "religion", I came to the sense religion directs us in a path within the 3D density. It offers little along the lines of transforming the mind, and seeking the possibility of ALL IS ONE. (Buddhism is the only religion I know as of yet that focuses on the transformation of the mind). When we enter the 5D density, we may begin to see religion dissolving and something else emerging. Religion will be confusing and mediocre contrary to the power of the mind. Therefore, I have begun to question religion like you and don't really understand why there is one. Hopefully this connects...

later! 

• dear stumpone, yes i totally agree with your comment,blessings eve.
  • Spirituality is the magnificent simplicity of Plato's dot on the blank sheet that is ALL. The ONE MIND connecting directly with the mind of man. Religion is a beautiful mandala filling that blank page in a premeditated attempt to to obscure Spirit so that the bureaucracy can maintain it's power base. Religion is now no more than another business based on greed, and the lust for power. True union with Source requires no real estate, no dogma and no middlemen.
  • What wonderful and wise comments have been made here in this discussion !!  It is so good to see spiritual evolution in progress in each and every one of you.  Congratulations !

Namaste

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
31 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
17 hours ago
More…