This video resonated with me.  It says a lot about what it really means to be sovereign.  When we become sovereign, each within our individual selves, we no longer fight about what the truth is, or about what is right and wrong, for we know that being sovereign means knowing that we already always decide this within ourselves.  Sorry folks, there is no outside of the individual right or wrong or truth.  There is right, wrong and truth that we collectively agree on in any moment of evolution, which we can see evolves over time with humanity.  

Many times we have collectively agreed on "truths" that were later proven to be not very useful or loving truths.  As we individually become sovereign, and no longer blindly continue conditioned belief systems, I believe our collective "truth", no matter what it is in detail, will be more loving.  First we have to get over feeling threatened by  opposing truths we hear about.  To me this can only be achieved by the realization we create our own lives according to what we believe is true.  

There are as many truths, when you are in the level of detail as there are people.  This is wonderful.  This is how we follow our own sovereign path as we follow our individual truths with the goal of expanding that truth, to become more and more and more in line with Source. 

When we are all truly sovereign, we will allow all to have their own truth.  We will share our truth as only our own, letting others take from it what they wish, what resonates for them, and encourage them to leave the rest.  If it is not true for them, it will not be useful to their unique path at that moment.  It may become true to them in a later moment, and it will be more easily accessed by them, through the reminder of you sharing your truth.

Arguing about what is true is the sign of a being in fear trueness of their own truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBwz0tPsXNk&feature=context-vrec

Hope this is useful to some of you.

Lori Scott Kaiser

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We are all a part of the infinite. 

We are entangled with every part of the infinite

Anything that happens anywhere in the universe, regardless of how minor, impacts on you. in some way. It must for the Law of Energy Conservation to hold true.

It is this principle that drives the science of astrology. 

We are all part of one entity.

I AM apart from the whole.

I AM a part of the whole.

I AM the hole.

I AM that I AM.

• None of the higher souls GFL is not here, for that they are too cowardly.They are vultures.

Concerning the words of Jesus ..

He was crucified at the beginning of the "cross", but this should be understood as this earthly sphere.Who is part of it were scattered around the world. Every little soul-seeking God and when he finds it joins to it, or in other words become a part of it. This is called - unite in God. Here then it and becomes the "one."

Apart from Jesus, such gods were many at the time, and each of them collected their children around the world.

• Thank you for sharing this!

• On one side there is only one truth and that truth is (Unconditional Love-Divine Wisdom)/(God)/(Source)/(Prime Creator)/.......

On the other side - within Creation, there are many truths, hierarchically placed, leading from highly distorted truth to pure truth - which would be the closest, most concrete interpretation of All That Is - the above-mentioned "one truth".

As entities ascend through levels of consciousness or dimensions, they get nearer and nearer to understanding the sacramental nature of reality. The closer to "pure truth" entities become, the closer their individual truths become, until they merge.

When describing what truth is from the point of view of Prime Creator, or from the point of view of those who govern entire universes, I have saying that goes something like this: "Truth is an agreed convention." Because those truths within Creation are temporary, like Creation itself aside from the realization of the one eternal truth - which does not depend on Creation, which one could say resides both inside and outside of Creation. Thus within Creation, those other "truths" (distortions of the One) are "invented/written/realized", they are used as a way for Prime Creator explore itself, by limiting the limitless nature of itself.

Wisdom and Love are much the same.

They both exist at many levels. Unconditional Love becomes ever more conditional as you lower your vibrations and become ever more Service to Self. Divine Wisdom becomes ever more distorted, where at the lower levels it does not even refer to the nature of All That Is and one's relation to that. But rather to what can be the best way to survive - again Service to Self.

• This is a good post, and a wonderful reminder.  Thank you for this....It is very good timing too, at a time where many are losing faith in their beliefs or questioning everyone elses.  I tend to fall into this category and needed this....thank you.  This resonates with me.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk _ iw ill look at it-no doubt cringy-pelosi and the rest of the fakir marxist dems never had to debate anyone -all fixed 'they'll be no debate' she and others have said countless times about countless topics-may they fry in the pit of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The mainstream media in panic mode is fun to see that's for sure lol. It's gonna be glorious when Trump returns and takes down the Deep State Cabal and ends this madness once and for all. https://youtu.be/Gf_BgcwT8PM?si=shpeuV1PTuFtOxAs"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
20 hours ago
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
20 hours ago
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
21 hours ago
More…