Hello! Today I started thinking about this subject and I cannot seem to find the answer. While I know there is many aspects why we feel a need of control I want to know the underlying factor!

I thought that humans have developed a need of control because we feel vulnerable when we have no control or think we have no control. What can we do to eliminate the drive to know everything? Letting go and surrender? Deeper understandings? How do you eliminate the feeling that you are vulnerable?

I understand it can be a broad topic. To know things can be born from curiousity instead of vulnerability.

When do you feel that you have no control, and have a need to win it back? For me is exposing my weaknesses and seeing how they can be used against me.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let's explain this to the youngins lol Basically, there's 2 types of control....good control and bad control lol Good control would be, for example, driving a car, or piloting a plane. You have control of the vehicle, you're in command, you have the power to decide where it goes, what to do, you have the power. Ultimately it's using your brain, and your will, to decide what goes on with that vehicle, and depending if you're incompetent, you can crash your plane, or you drive your car into a ditch. And you don't want someone like that driving you around, or flying your plane, of course not, you want someone who has complete control of the vehicle, and is a good pilot and good driver. Naturally lol

So that type of control, or manipulation, is important, and is at the heart of life, because without that, nothing would ever get done. Without that, we'd all just be standing still, not doing anything. Any exertion, of any kind, is exercising some type of control over a situation. It's what we souls are designed to do, we're designed to create....and control is an important part of creation, especially if you want to create something that borders anywhere near perfection.

And then....there's the bad control, what everyone here only focuses on. That, of course, is the control of others, and forcing your will on them, and controlling people, or circumstances, out of fear. Controlling out of fear isn't, by itself, a negative thing, but sometimes it can be negative for people involved, depending how they look at it.

People fear having bad things happen, or they fear losing something, they fear something....whatever it is....so they feel the need to control situations. And again, it's a normal part of life, controlling things...but some people take it to the extreme. That's when it becomes a problem, when you lose trust in the flow of life, or you take peoples free will away from them. That's when control becomes a "negative" thing...well what you perceive as negative anyways, because it's all perception.

• well, i read alot of people's statements and the best advice i can give u is what it mean to me cause at the end of the day its what i believe ?

control is manipulation and that basically what demons do they need to control  in order to belive they have power over one another. my father is the master control he forced me to do things that i couldnt never be myself i could never find the real me it was alot of confusion i was basically a wimp i no he didnt no better though. . intill i controlled my girl and once i experience it i knew it was wrong and i forgive myself for it. and i ask her to forgive me i felt awful there is no need to control its simply to be without any expectation . everything is known with your self you must dig deep you really dont need any of are answers just keep mediate dear one you will find everything you seek for. just be humble and patient it all will come instantly.mediation taught me everything i can break anything down to its atom and particle i found the real me.some time it might not come instant but thats why you must allow the info to come to you.and choose through free will what you belive thats how you become whoever that you want to be.

i dont ask anyone for help anymore because i truly dont neeed anything i allow it  to come to me and then make my absumptions its within are dna code we are co-creators of the whole. we chose to be on this planet .free will choice.

im not vunerable to anything unless i choose to belive that i am. i create my reailty no 1 else does or can.its impossible unless i let someone control me it always free will god gift to us period. and thats basically what the cabal has been doing to us humans for decade use fear to control us get us so scared that we need a protector instead of relying on self. but the time is NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nameste brother i hope this helps:P

my quote  :P mediation is my medication :P

• Haha, knew that would do the trick. Because you are beautiful! :)

"STS and STO people have never been more obvious, have they"

Yuppa and I think they will keep getting wider and wider. To the point that mainstream society will become extremely difficult to live in for STO people. Unless heaven opens up and we get the typical new age scenario. :P Unlikely, it infringes free will.

In fact that's why all these communes exist out there. Those people are already living the early 4th density way of life. What some would term as "tribal", or getting back to basics, or shamanic or living off the earth and so on.

"It's a daily circus......and aggravating when the STS are family, or people we have to work with."

Oh yeah!!!You know we have our own path to follow and if one is polarizing sto, it only helps to love others without being pushy or needy with them or reactive to their nature. I take it to be a test, to see when I will break and when I will hold myself together and not be affected. This year I'm accomplishing the latter, much better than ever before, without much effort, which I hear is what happens when we are on the "right" path.

As we polarize sto and become 4th den sto candidates these challenges provide us with an understanding why the rest of the people act the way they do, so that we may grow from their mere presence. You'll will also find that in the moments of greatest strife, a loving/sto behaviour, thought, deed, non-preachy speech can dissolve the worst of situations and provide perspective so that people don't even know why they got all heated in the first place.

I find that the presence of an 4th D STO candidate polarizes another 3rd density STS person towards STO and they too start being interested in healthier ways to live and in something other than what they know, much the same as how wanderers, starseeds and graduating souls experienced when they were awakening. It depends though, some people are very heavily STS and they always make fun of STO people - and think them weak. When it's the other way round. Heheheee.

But I find that casually mentioning that altruism leads to unity, understanding and love, while greed/selfishness/self-worship leads to strife and perpetual conflict, this seems to get people thinking why they act the way they do. Or even just asking the question.

Esp in the unstable world climate we have now.

• Dawn you are such an awesome sidekick. Yeah, that's what I was speaking about some months back, one without the other leads to a very bad case of imbalance. Which of course fits perfectly with all STS entities - real clever, but utterly cold.

• Succinct and to the point. I like it. ;-P

• completely agree

• Greetings & Salutations One & All,

The Law of One has more than a few mentions of control & it is essentially an aspect of polarity.

Q'uo expounds on this very question at length in this transcript over on L & L Research.

May this information bring you the clarity you seek.

Peace be with you.

• Thank you for sharing :)

Peace and harmony to you

• Might as well join the LoO party.

Hey Ogdoo, how you been buddy?

Need for control? - simple, it's the same cause for attachment, it's the "lack" of love.

Which is what Dawn succinctly pointed out above. Ie a sufficient lack of awareness of self (ie one's own power) and thus the seeking of that power in the external rather than the internal. It's what leads to STS.

3rd density is the perfect reality where to exercise free will to make that choice.

And as TGC points out in the Q'uo transcript, I found this particularly interesting:

"If a planetary social complex became involved in what you could call a “knot of fear,” then they might voluntarily choose not to rejoin the main track. This would mean that this particular planet would be locked in a permanent third-density cycle without the third-density energy needed to progress. This would make this planet a slave planet in which entities fought and suffered endlessly and created food for the fifth-density entities who have long eyed this planet with greed and the hope of conquest."

^ That describes Earth pretty much and why western society is free just enough so never to wake up, esp if the focus of that society is on STS.

- What can we do to eliminate the drive to know everything? 

Nothing pretty much. But the knowledge will come when you need it and when you are ready for it. It always works that way. Wanting to download everything right now into you, a la Matrix, is a STS action - and impossible btw. STO is learning at the natural pace (that natural pace is determined by various factors), which is at the root of what you are asking here - you are really asking, how can you control learning. Which comes back into your first question, "why do I feel the need to control". And that question has an answer already.

-Letting go and surrender?

To your higher self hopefully.

-Deeper understandings? 

When you speak and act according to your highest vision of yourself without reciting "theory".

Being/Doing rather than lecturing others without first having done it yourself.

Deeper understanding penetrates disciplines (ie teachings) and is universal, no matter whom you speak it to. You just have to attune yourself to their level of awareness and it flows out of you like poetry.

-How do you eliminate the feeling that you are vulnerable?

Vulnerable in what way? Afraid of death, of being hurt physically/emotionally?

Afraid of the unknown?

These go away. They're natural. And they go away as you cast light onto each and every part of your shadow self.

• Bleh spent like 10 minutes writing a reply and I just got the two first words recorded :P

I've been doing fine LoW, and you? :) I have explored some new perspectives in life and shifted focus alot more onto myself and other people, rather than being as interested in the mystical outside tons of information like I was before xD, I have dropped the urge to understand everything (apart from understanding myself and other people). I feel that I'm safe even though not knowing everything in detail, I feel okay with just floating through life without any pressure on me to actually accomplish something or know "stuff".

But I wonder one thing; Can Love coexist with the negative polarity? Or does love only represent the polarity of positivity? Is Love related to Service to Other and Fear with Service to Self?

I have gotten the understanding that Love repels Fear, and Love=Positivity and Fear=Negativity when you talk polarities, is this correct?

Maybe it's a hard question to answer and it needs further explanation?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Regarding that Canadian "retroactive hate speech law that punishes past speech and imprisons people." Does this explain why so many Canadian members of ACC, have virtually silenced their activities, here...recently??

And a member from the province…"
11 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Betty and Barney look like they haven't slept in years-nothing but trouble from the zetas"
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"More satanic filth-
Canada is veering dangerously close to the type of complete control over people’s thoughts and speech seen in places like North Korea with a new bill that aims to censor people on the pretense of protecting others from “hate…"
12 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…