What is LOVE?

Everywhere we look the word Love is being used.

What is it? 

Helping each other in need? Touching in a loving way? Being tolerant to all behaviours? Protecting our own? 

There is many different loves that I would call human behaviour, programmed to protect and nourish.

Then there is mating love, love between friends, e.t.c 

I find it hard to write Love and Light - or even feel it - for real - how do you love everything and everyone?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Personally, I don't know how I love everything and everyone. I just do. To me, that's like asking me "How do you exist?"

You're right in saying that there are a lot of different ways in which we can express love. There are different forms it can take. But aren't these all essentially different manifestations of the same fundamental phenomenon?

To me, love is all there is.

I suppose one could argue that this is ridiculous, that we live in a world full of (for example) war. But I would counter that at its core, this trend arises from those in positions of power placing the Love of Self above the importance of the Love of Others, which is simply another form of the love phenomenon.

I don't personally understand such selfishness, but I think that's just because I'm more used to focusing on Love of Others.

Hope this helps in some way :) xx

• Hello FunkyByGod. Very Nice Question you've asked. "I find it hard to write Love and Light - or even feel it - for real - how do you love everything and everyone?"

I will do my best to answer you're question. 

When I say "Love and Light", the Love here I'm referring to is that of Unconditional Love. It's that how I love everything and everyone.  I don't expect them to Love me back. Irrespective of them Loving me or Hate me -- I'll still Love them, Unconditionally.

This simply works on the principle of What you give is What you receive.

Loving everyone/everything Unconditionally, as I've described above is easier said than done for most of us. You need lot of patience, faith and belief in what you do to get to that stage. No doubt, the path which you'll traverse won't be easy at all. But, by facing your difficulties and defeating them is what you need to learn and master. Difficulties in your path are not meant to let you down. They are just test subjects interviewing your "inner strength". So Never Give Up! and make your way out of those tough interview sessions. And, Once you've reached to that level my friend, there's no going back. You'll find out the TRUE nature of love. Love (Unconditional) is a powerful hidden secret tool we are born with. You just need to discover the power of it.

Love n Light :)

Dinesh.

• In order to call people hypocrites..

you must sink and lower your consciousness deeper into duality and illusion...

Why do you want to be self destructive FLUFF?

Why do you continue to poison your very self with delusion...

You're not taking the poison within you to purify it......

but you increase the poisonous aspects and use it to hurt others.

neelkanth20120217175806292.jpg

• Beautiful Kat♥

• I find it hard to write Love and Light - or even feel it - for real - how do you love everything and everyone?

.. Hi FunkbyGod.. 

Ok well, you cant love anyone until you love yourself first.. I know it sounds like a cliche but its true..  when you start loving yourself, you start loving everyone.. 

I understand exactly what you mean though...

try the mirror affirmation.. 

take a few quiet moments every day by yourself and look deep into your own eyes in the mirror.. repeat the words I love you over and over and over to your own reflection.. do it every day until it becomes a habit.. see what feelings come up .. you may begin to feel emotional.. and if so, just allow the tears to flow freely.. and let go of all of the hurt inside.. and continue to breath in love... pretty soon you will learn to love doing it and you will probably encourage others to do it too.. 

this is a great technique in self love and it works... 

the only way to love everyone and to love all is when we start to practice self love.. that is unconditional love of your self... which naturally leads to unconditional love for all... in fact, that is what the entire purpose of your life is.. to love your self.. without any conditions... 

that's the whole point and the reason we are all here.. to love one another.. because we are one another. 

Its all about surrendering to Gods unfailing love.. which is the love you are asking about..  divine love.

mirror_reflection_xlarge.jpeg

• I agree with you Luke Skywalker. One needs to first love themselves.

Love n Light:)

Dinesh.

• i dont love me

• I know... hence my previous comment.

• dont hurt me, no more

• Most all know of one type of love, self love inside of self. Self love never jumps out and mingles with others. alike emotions never transfer through esp on a regular basis. We are not unity in oneness, we are separate by a physical wall, the physical has become the medium ship to express in lue of oneness, we can feel things being stirred within us. We have so many physical signs to express from inside to outside in which we use manipulation, body language, the 5 senses which is a trial and error process of communication. We are quite alone and separated in one sense yet we are attached to oneness in every sense. There is a barrier, an insulator between the two, things of quantum like vibration and frequency can pass the barrier, we naturally have a magnetic field that we generate up to 50 feet. Being a death experiencer one of my quarks that is noticeable is turning on and off street lamps, not all of them usually just one or two as always within about 50 feet click, which for most experiencer's is commonality occurrence. 

So in some scales were quite connected yet not realized because of ignorant in ignorance and observed differences are not present in our reality , we as a whole do not see frequencies and vibrations emitting off of people and into us, as these fields are in quantum. We in turn articulate around the physical wall and articulate through manipulation through the outward and inward reflections of emotion we experience by the physical of 5 sensations.

Yet in energy we can do all these things yet were restricted confined. Sometimes I will feel someone pass over I feel there energy inside of me passed through the physical barrier yet in physical it hurts painful yet it a wondrous feeling of love.

I don't think the physical body was really designed for that. Now imagine two people coming with 50 feet and hitting the ground rolling around in pain and suffering and immense love and feelings, so the physical needs a barrier, the barrier also helps with survival, continuance.

Than there is unconditioned love, above and beyond the 5 senses, everyone wants that one, but none have it. having less conditions does not make it unconditional love, again people will believe in a belief a construct in the mind. You only have less conditions being applied from self love. You still have survival and continuance the barrier. I trust that absolutely, you saying you have unconditional love means your dead, crossed over, ascended, bye bye, not here any more.  You can not get around that with an illusion generated inside the mind of a concept the moment you do is the moment you become unbalanced, experience of unconditional is above and beyond the 5 senses, you never get it from being physical, even thou experienced people have that answer they can not share with others, they can not duplicate it with in. If you could the world would change in the same instant. Instantly abandon your physical body, your life as you know it.

The moment I came back I never felt so cold and alone, "why lord have you forsaken me" that is a unique feeling sensation of coming into the physical, for most people will never grasp that.  

How do you love everything and everyone- takes a greater understanding in knowledge wisdom perspective perception experiences with in self

the answer reduces to "simply"  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 740

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I hope that readers are aware of the importance of the ability to attain a fasted state, when it comes to the use of certain ET technologies, as with a particularly rapid teleport method, which is akin to a super fast elevator...??

Post first…"
36 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Bargrooves: Azure - Skape D'Jear - You've Got The Move...Label: Seamless Records...😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qU2qyTzd2Q"
43 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into how to speed up the process of getting used to keto. https://youtu.be/Hgn14XgT2to?si=x1eN69fHZI8YBBH0"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Last one for now then I need to get back to sleep lol :P Dr Berg here gets into how to speed up the process of getting used to Keto. https://youtu.be/Hgn14XgT2to?si=x1eN69fHZI8YBBH0"
1 hour ago
"Dr Berg gets into how to ignore hunger pangs or waves while fasting. Hunger pangs will happen more easily if one is not on a Keto or Carnivore diet so if one lets say can't get into Keto or Carnivore quite yet practicing ignoring hunger pangs for a…"
1 hour ago
"Dr Berg gets into how to ignore pangs or waves while fasting. Hunger pangs will happen more easily if one is not on a Keto or Carnivore diet so if one lets say can't get into Keto or Carnivore quite yet practicing ignoring hunger pangs for a while…"
1 hour ago
"Good info from Dr Berg here on how to become fat adapted which helps get rid of the hunger pangs we go through. https://youtu.be/Uwc6Kh2Jwxg?si=H2wcHlvtooE29YER"
2 hours ago
"Good info here from Dr Berg on how to become fat adapted which helps get rid of the hunger pangs that we go through. https://youtu.be/Uwc6Kh2Jwxg?si=H2wcHlvtooE29YER"
2 hours ago
More…