Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I REALLY HOPE SOMETHING BIG HAPPENS ON 28th October 2011 ....WE ALL NEED A BIG CHANGE

PLEASE USE YOUR DISCERNMENT AT ALL TIMES AS YOU MAY NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU READ OR WATCH BUT AT THE SAME TIME THERE MAY BE SOME PARTS THAT YOU AGREE WITH AND WHICH PRESENT NEW USEFUL INFORMATION TO YOU... JUST COLLECT WHAT IS NECTAR TO YOU AND LEAVE THE REST

Views: 4101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.....

REMEMBER !!!! YOU are the MASTERS that you have been waiting for

As a LightWorker for over 30 years for the Highest Good of ALL concerned, it has now come down to YOU doing the work individually....> Accept or Reject

Namaste

Sunspiritsmiles

if i am the master then why do i feel like a slave. i do all the things that i think i am supposed to do and things are just getting worse. i no longer except the blame that somehow i am responsible for my miserable life. i do not believe i would create such a horrible life if i am infact the master...and what of my family, how is it that they should have to suffer as they do time and time again. we are good souls and deserve better!  i have patiently waited for the positive change but all i get is more sorrow. i need some sort of confirmation that God or the Universal Consciousness is good and is Love and does care.

i apologize if i have a tone but i am lost and broken and confused.

so much for the shift...all i have seen is bad weather and more suffering of the innocent!

love 'n' light to all those genuine souls that feel as i do. xxx

What makes you feel like a slave specifically?  

Is it because you're still living with your parents, or is it another reason?
i do not live, i survive. i am nearly 50 and am homeless from today. as for the question of why i feel like a slave...to answer this would take me too long and is too depressing. x

Thank you, you are very sweet.but i am not hungry for food. i am hungry for love and happiness. i do not need a house, i have the sky and its blanket of stars. yes, it sometimes gets wet and cold but its better than the cold egos i am smothered in when amongst the general population.i guess this will pass, i just hope it is sooner rather than later before i completely loose my mind!

big hugs all round and (my kids and i called them family cuddles) i love you all. xxx

thank you dear friend. i fully understand what you are talking about and i do try to do those things but find it uncomfortable as i feel like i am lying to myself and i am sick of deceit. its hard enough to trust others these days and now i am supposed to lie to myself. when i do something that i think is worthy of cheer, i do so. i am not one to wait on the approval of others. i have searched inside for a reason to be happy but cannot find anything. my whole life has been a disaster. true story. goes back to my parents even. all my life i had excepted and tried to move on with my life and change for the better but all in vain. often i wonder if my family was cursed??? anyway, thank you for your caring note and i truely am sorry for having upset anyone...i guess i was just airing a frustration a little too loudly. lol. anyway, much love and light to all on this site. i know you are all great souls and i feel humble to at least have you guys to learn from. much, much love 'n' light to you all, especially the ones that are lost like me. xxx
The best IS yet to come :-)

i have been hearing this 4 years now yet have not seen evidence of it, only false hope. x
Well it's almost the end of the day, and unless something happens between now and midnight, the 28th of October will have passed, with nothing major happening. As usual. I hope people aren't too surprised. Did people honestly expect anything to happen, some major Earth changes to commence or something. I was looking for some kind of announcement on the TV, but, lo and behold, nothing. I also don't feel any different, or feel any fundamental shift took place. Today was just another day. I am growing weary of all these prediction dates passing with nothing happening....makes me wonder for a minute if we are all being played for fools with this stuff.
i'm starting to feel a bit like you. are we being mislead by what we want to believe??? are WE THE REAL SHEEP? i have lost all my friends and family due to my beliefs. they keep telling me what a space cadet i have become. they have distanced themselves from me and now i am alone (which is where they want us). all the lovely spiritual messages are wonderful to listen to and help give hope in times of need but how true are they really. i am sick of being told to love my enemy. they dont bloody well deserve it. why am i always having to suffer. what harm have i done to deserve such harsh treatment. all i ever loved has been stripped of me and now i am just waiting to die. long story. i have many long stories but there is no point in sharing as i will just be told to forgive and move on. would be a lot easier if i was compensated for my pain and suffering. seems everyone else gets some type of compensation, am i not worthy of it??? i keep being told by these spiritualists that i am loved and worthy...if so then prove it as i am expected to blindly prove my love by living in this miserable world of sufference. if i am here to do a job, then why am i not allowed to know the how, why, wheres and whats??? every job has a job description...where is mine? i dont believe i chose this life. why would i put myself through all this misery with no real outcome in the end other than more pain. i am now left homeless and worthless, yet am expected to stand in grace, believe and keep spreading the love. i too have needs but that doesnt seem to matter. i have so much more to say but i think i have said enough. i didnt mean to be a complainer but we all need reason to continue doing anything...so what is my reason...i have run out of reasons and am now lost. i am  haunted now with saddened thoughts as i search for my reason to live...is there someone out there that can explain to me WTF??? i still send out what love and light i have to all those who feel the same and even those that dont. it is all i have to give and give it freely. thankyou for taking the time to read this. xxx

Hello Lyteweaver Starchild, 

It's good that you posted your feelings and frustrations and despair here. 

I have been where you are in the despair. And i too am distanced from family and old friends because my reality is so profoundly different than theirs. 

I am fortunate to have found a sense of spirituality and fearlessness that tells me no matter what "goes down" or happens that I am O.K.

The world is full of injustice. 

And i am sorry your situation stinks right now. 

Personally, I am giving this "shift" thing and the A New Earth idea until spring 2013. After that if there is no significant change for humanity and civilization-I am moving on....

I would say to you that you need to learn to love your self, that's the real key.  If you are a sheep, it's because you're choosing that.  If you take control of your life, by making decisions, and owning your choices than you become something more.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Melissa posted a blog post

Re-Introduction of Myself

I want to start this with …See More
14 minutes ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'CITIES OF LIGHT UPDATED...(NOW THERE ARE 92 THROUGHOUT THE WORLD) DO YOU LIVE IN ONE...?'
"I live in the number 77"
31 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post CITIES OF LIGHT UPDATED...(NOW THERE ARE 92 THROUGHOUT THE WORLD) DO YOU LIVE IN ONE...?
32 minutes ago
EnergyGem posted a discussion

Zhuan Falun ( Turning The Law Wheel )

Hi all,I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a…See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"Humour is a blessing...glad it brought such laughter in you, Russ....cheers, Drekx"
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Ashtar and One Who Serves -  TO REACH THAT NEXT STAGE OF EVOLUTION, YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH A SENSE OF REVOLUTION Via James McConnell
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Key Things To Know About Archangel Metatron Hey earth angels, Melanie Beckler here. And in this…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Key Things To Know About Archangel Metatron By Melanie Beckler

Key Things To Know About Archangel MetatronHey earth angels, Melanie Beckler here. And in this…See More
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship