What have i done?

So i was with my guys out for a funn, sure we had a few drinks too many and went to party.

Half an hour later when we got to the party, we somehow managed to get into a fight, and it wasnt no regular fight --- Everyone started fighting so we had to defend ourselves, i usually never fight because

i dont get mad at ppl because i know they are all like me and make mistakes, so it is tearing me now..
I feel like something changed within me, i got some bad energy and i REALLY FEEL LIKE CRAP!

Guys pls tell me what have i done and how to fix it!?

~LOVE from Aurora <3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you feel peace and love while surrounded by millions of angry, hateful, prejudice and aggressive individuals around... there's something wrong with you, and you're ability to "read a room". A sane person wouldn't be like, "oh hey, look at this angry mob I'm in the middle of, I'm all peace and love and la di da di da"... it's flight or fight, didn't you learn that term in school? Something you're not immune to because it's a survival instinct humans have. And if you've never had to use it, you've either had a very sheltered life, or your body lacks the ability to efficiently produce adrenaline for the flight/fight response. Because in that scenario, you have an increased potential for serious injury or death. And unless you broke something in your brain and you no longer value or regard your life, you're going to be concerned for your safety. Sure, you can still try to be calm and level headed to get your butt out of there asap, but any normal person would still be concerned for their safety and looking at people in the eyes within that angry mob with the "love and light vibe" isn't going to protect you anymore than shouting, "don't hurt me! I love you!"

My point was all over the post. Since you felt compelled to throw around accusations... low reading comprehension = weakness. Superiority complex much? "You seem to be defending your actions"... what actions? You seem to be making assumptions. Also can be considered a weakness.

In a normal, social situations where someone is verbally attacking you, you can either sit there and take it and look like a peon/piss-ant/doormat and possibly lose all respect from peers in that room... or you can stand up for yourself. Or you must not have any peers in that room if there's no one standing up for you, but then again, if you preach to your friends how to be and they listen, they wouldn't stand up for you because it would make them appear "less than" according to your standards... which I guess isn't an issue if you prefer to surround yourself with what you think are "less than" people to maintain the superior attitude you attempt to exude.

Humans are not immune from aggressive behavior..... violent behavior - yes. Maybe dead humans (spirits) are immune because without the need to protect a physical body, there's no need for flight or fight. But living humans are not. And people are not "less than" for aggressive behavior which you're insinuating because it can actually come out in their favor and on top of someone who is "passive" depending on the situation.

• interesting. i seem to have the same problem lately. i never used to get mad or argue or fight. now it just keeps on comming. weird.and i do realy feel bad about it but it seems to come out of nowhere.

• Sometimes we have grown in our spiritual walk, when we get to the point where we see plainly - 'hey I no longer want to engage in this behaviour'.  That could be when we have hurt someone with words, or physically.

So it's a good point to be at, because we will then make sure we NEVER do this type of stuff again.  We are past it.  We don't want to hurt other's. When we see that we have hurt or wounded, we then feel a sense of remorse.  Remorse is good because it keeps us on the straight and narrow in a way.

So you are feeling remorse perhaps?  That is good.  Now you'll most likely decide (within yourself) that you prefer to walk away rather than get into a fight - even if you do drink again.  That's a good thing.

• Yes i do. Much of it.. And i promised myself that i will never again engage in such fights! 

• Well... it also depends on the type of alcohol. If I didn't have my own experiences and irl observations... I wouldn't know better... but different types sometimes really do have different effects. Like beer compared to vodka or tequila or wine coolers or rum or whiskey or even energy-drink beer. One person can have different personalities with each one of those drinks.. and even more different when combined.

Also, the length of how many years the person has been drinking also seems to have an effect on someone's mental state while drinking. I've seen some people who were annoying little fairies for the first 10 years of their drinking ages, only to change down the road into something else... whether it be Debbie downers or aggressors.

And I really have a pet peeve about when people say they did something because they were drinking. A lot of people like to pull the excuse that because they were drinking, their actions were excused... but um no. Lame excuse. Sure, alcohol lowers the shield that people normally have that prevent them from being honest... but you're still responsible for what comes out of your mouth and what you do.

But as far as a friendly, happy girl (I assume) getting mean and defensive (or offensive?) while drinking... consider what instigated the "fight"... I doubt you went into the party and went, "alright stupid bitches, you suck and here's why!"... other people had a hand in the agitation I'm sure too. But if that IS how it went down, grats on having balls ;) lol

Just RELAX. In a week or three you'll completely forget it ever happened and maybe even do something worse next time that completely makes everyone forget what happened last time. lol, or not.

I know what it's like to feel like, "omg omg omg omg why did I do that last night?" only to convince myself, "ah well. shit happens... at least I didn't run around the neighborhood naked"... as far as someone being mean... maybe those people deserved it. Maybe it was the universe manifesting by trying to get the other people's eyes open to problems they wouldn't normally notice... if you want believe that. If you know the people personally and feel you must apologize, do it. But only if you mean it. Don't make a big fuss over it unless they do.

• Black wine and beer pretty much 

• Hi Aurora :) just to say huge sympathy from us! lol.. my friend and I can't drink red wine anymore, or we argue.. and we aren't always sure what we are fighting about.. Also, energy is contagious. When around angry people it can be really hard to not get irritable too. Some of our friends had to switch to light beer, and there was an immediate improvement. :)

• I think i will take it as a good advice :D

• It made me feel better just seeing you guys trying to make me feel better.

And you did ;)

I LOVE YOU ALL! :D <3<3

• Thank you Beato, Feather & Amanda

I wont let it get me down, and i sure wont allow it to happen again! 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
7 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
8 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
9 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
9 hours ago
More…