What Does Overcoming Duality Mean?

Hiya!

I have been pondering the wording of this theory and it unsettles me...

People talk of Ego so harshly. I understand that you mean we just teach the Ego-Self some manners (props to FeatherWinger for that). What confuses me, is the application of this theory into everyday, practical life? I'm sure if I searched deep enough I'd find the answers and that is my goal for the week :)

I'm interested to hear your thoughts though?

Indulge me?

Kindness

Emmy

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• overcoming duality means overcoming seeing opposite things as separate, mainly good and evil. they're not separate things, they're actually 2 sides of the same thing. :P

• LOL!

• Go Emmy!  The community has a lot of well-intended words for you to attain your goal.  Most of the posts confuse me...

Like ego, duality is nothing to be overcome.  Anything we resist we only give energy to - neither ego or duality is our enemy, but coping mechanisms for lower dimensions of awareness...

Becoming the observer you will be able to identify both egoic and dualistic thoughts...

Then align to something more -  See all with the understanding that there is a bigger picture and all is in perfection and you might transcend them both simultaneously...

Have Fun!

Joshua

• Very well explained. People's rather hurried attack upon the ego is missing the point of pretty much everything.

There is no such thing as enemy in creation. The ego is probably one's greatest friend. Otherwise as those first created beings very quickly discovered, there is little point to creation.

• no you may not have my version and should not be interested in it.  Do you still not understand that other peoples beliefs interfere with freewill, which is why i do not say what i believe.  each needs to figure this out on their own. 

Also there is no escaping duality living in the density of duality.

• Haha, from time to time I love posting spiritual Einstein quotes to hardliner atheists/materialists in their forums and on Youtube.

They are like: "Einstein said that????!!!! Oh well maybe he was talking about gravity..."

I just gotta laugh at the rationalizations. That's how you catch them pulling the old trick that religious people still enjoy pulling daily.

I really irks unawakened people when they see just how intertwined spirituality and science are.

Esp when the very person they idolize as the father of materialism is also the very person annulling their long held misguided beliefs.

• most of the best scientists in the world went to the excuse of intelligent design when they couldnt answer any more questions, and then another comes along and answers those questions and has no need for divinity because they understood what the previous person did not.  Albert eninstein like all others resorts to divinity when he has no further answers.

• You know One, I swear, I knew you were going to be the one to reply to my post first, exactly in the way you did. Lately I'm beginning to feel the outcome of the immediate future.

As to the subject at hand, it turns out that all those scientists were heading in the right direction.

"and then another comes along and answers those questions and has no need for divinity because they understood what the previous person did not."

Yes like Quantum physics. Which disproves the materialism of mainstream science and biology.

• sigh, there is no disproving in science, there is only answering questions that had no provable answer previously.  If you think one science is out to disprove others then you do not understand science.  Watch the video i posted about intelligent design and you might understand what i am talking about, because right now you just think this is some science vs spirit argument which it isnt, but you guys sure want it to be, and sadly it will not be as it takes two to tango so you can go back to pretending that you know the future.

• nope you are interpreting what I said the other way round. science continually disproves itself and subsequently has to redefine itself. it's an every day process...what you mean you didn't know...wow!

no need for me to watch the video or for you to sigh. and you can continue to go forward pretending to know better about someone's experience than they do. thanks for the laugh.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
14 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
14 hours ago
More…