Replies

• Yesm, and there is also a Illuminati puppet rapper who calls himself Jay ho vah. Doesn't mean anything. Satan and his disrespectful trix ifuaskme ;). Benevolence always shines through. The Bible says you will be able to identify those of the Light by the fruits that they bear.

Love and Peace.

• <3 I think that's funny. Real funny. lol

There's also a song called Jahova by a dubstep DJ called Rusko......

Hey music brings light into things if ya ask me. I love music :) all kinds from Insane Clown Posse to Lady Gaga, to Skrillex, Deadmau5, DJ Tiesto (I LOVE TECHNO, the right kind that gets your energy levels raising, pumpin, dancin, etc)........ Ok I'm gonna listen to more techno to get our frequencies raised to hurry along the process. :) Peace

by the way light always is darkness in higher forms. We just evolved into loving beings <3

• HI   Jehovah is one the anunaki God an alien race that came to earth thousands of years ago. Jehovah is the father of enki and enlil, the gods that manipulated humankind and produced a human slave race. The Adam and Eve story. Read ‘The 12th Planet’ by Z.Stichin and ‘the flower of Life’ by Melchizedek Drunvalo . Our DNa was mutated losing our spritual connection with the divine. One should not even mention his name. they were evil.

Hope it helps.

blessings Nikki 

• I was also raised a JW, He who causes to become is the True God in my eyes. The Holy Spirit laced within the pages of the Bible is undeniable. But like you I fell out, mostly because I was young and my parents fell out. But I am studying again, the Bible is a tool. It can be wielded to inspire fear or love.

The main reaffirmation for me, is that this is unquestionably Satan's system of things. The chaos through which it is run proves it, and that is enough for me to want to re examine everything with eyes of wisdom.

• According to Seth he WAS the God of wrath which was manifested in order for man to survive and for protection in the beginning of time and this being the laws which Moses received were needed for the people and  are very harsh  but those times are ending now and the God of love is prevailing.
  • thank you. I'm just being real. I was raised a JW, but my life took other routes and led me to other ways of thinking. No regrets.
  • In my own & irrelevant case it's coming down to a 'sought' way of thinking, one that Jehova Itself still gives me no idea, whatsoever that I can explain, let alone to my own conscience, for as long as all that IT respects, is to to be seen as A Self Coontradiction, The Worst Thing, IT could ever depend on to be Its 'Hobby,' greetings, 'J.A.,' guitartie@yahoo.ie, I regret, what just yesterday happened to me, another online virus, (Ifoundittout@yahoo.com, now without any use).
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
5 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
More…