Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

hello I got kicked off of starseeds.net I dont know why but I am a starseed and someone on there is connected to united starseeds.net well I am trying to understand this but I have no clue why any one would want to banned a true starseed sister that is really wrong. starseeds are there to help and be aid to other lightworkers. what are your take on this?

Views: 1316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good point, Marianinia, which causes me to wonder which site I'll be on after getting kicked off this one, LOL. 

JK. I know I'm in at least tenth place for getting kicked off.  :)

A 'god omen'. :)  I like that Marianinia!

Yes, I most definitely agree with you.

I am so much happier on this site, where we can discuss things, and remain skeptical for as long as we feel we  need. 

Star Flower

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther posted a status
"NXIVM s** cult founder Keith Raniere is sentenced to 120 years in prison"
39 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"..."
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'STUNNING REVELATION ABOUT WHAT LIES UNDERGROUND, DUMBS & TUNNEL'S Oct.26,2020 by Derek Knauss'
"I can tell you from my own experience that I wrote about in my last e-book [ 2012 new earth…"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Source via Galaxygirl | October 26, 2020

Source 10/26/2020I am Source. I am that I am. I am the in-breath and the out-breath and the space…See More
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
12 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship