What can we actually do?

Ok, so we are all aware, there are 39 days and counting till Dec 21st 2012.

There is much debate, on this site, and others i suppose, as to what will happen.

Regardless of that, of what will, or wont happen, what can WE as HUMANS actually do to help others?

I think, in many ways, we are selfish, but we also have lots of love inside too, and we do want to help, so what can we do that will actually help?

We maybe do need to do work on ourselves first, that is maybe the selfish part, i know i need to work on me, but we should also not forget others too.

If we understand the concept of all is one, then maybe we can stop bickering, and arguing, and get down to some actual ideas of a practical nature, not just spiritual, which can help others in practical ways.

I dunno, im jusy throwing some ideas around here, any input is welcome :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I really gotta work on my extreme negativity.

• Rescue some animals....that's my mission
  •       Developing and nurturing our own connection to the earth is a place to start.  When we have a connection to the divine source, then we will be able to sense and know what's most important.  Then the real work of doing begins.  It may only involve being ourselves, standing in our divinity, our individuality.  Hopefully, if one hasn't allowed him/herself to be too affected by society, this may be much easier than anticipated.   Mostly, to see the basic good in others and react to any negativity with a heart based acknowledgement of their individuality.

• It never changes. Focus on being the best possible you that you can. Work your light to a blinding brilliance.

Inspire others to do the same. 

As you raise your own personal vibration you directly impact on Gaia's magnetic grids. And the impact of one light worker doing this is felt plant wide. If you inspire others to do the same via your actions, the effects are multiplied exponentially. Because that is the nature of light work.

They other side effect of focusing on your own personal vibration is you reach into your akashic record and discover the collective wisdom of all your past incarnations. And your mastery. And ideas start to come to mind that would have previously been out of reach. Along with the integrity to successfully implement them.

This is why trying to change people doesn't work.The intent may be there but the result is counter productive because the ensuing confrontation drops all involved parties vibration, even it if feels like it is raising  Because a raised vibration brings about a feeling of peace and clarity. It is smooth and subtle. You don't notice it. But that is how it manifest.

Love in a Quantum State. :(X):

Yes

• Don't try reinvent the wheel.

When the one we already have is so underutilized.

Keep it simple. That makes it easier to teach to those that aren't so dextrous of mind and emotion.

Namaste

You gotta love the momentum of love the momentum of love the momentum of love the momentum of love the....

• I don't know if anything's gonna happen....at least not by December 21st. I don't know...I know inner changes are happening, but I think we all want something outside, in the world, on the world scene...to happen. Whether it's disclosure, or new system...or announcements of something...anything...we want global changes, not just individual changes. And I don't know if things will happen, but either way.....I have a plan A...and a plan B, that I made a long time ago.

Plan A, is what'll happen if things do change, if we have our prosperity money, the announcements, global changes, ET landings...all that. And Plan B, for in case nothing happens....I plan on slowly maneuvering myself into a position of power, in politics, so I can help make peoples lives a little better. And...be a source of inspiration to people...to better their lives, and strive to be all they can be....I want to help empower people. Both plans are essentially the same....just plan A would be alot easier lol So let's hope something finally does happen.

• Haha I like the Plan A and B part.

Though I'm an aquarius, never really have a plan. Just an Idea A and Idea B. And loads of other ideas, and then I'll just go with the flow anyway :D

But like the thought. We should not get dissapointed when nothing particularly special happens. Loads of special things are already happening!

LOVE Jenn

• I couldn't agree more with you John.  For so long I've been wanting/wishing for a "day" of epic positive meaning to simply hit the "pause" button on existence and allow everyone to know that the world we've known for lifetimes and lifetimes is OVER.  Can you imagine the feeling of realizing in one moment that EVERYTHING for EVERYONE is going to change in a profound and utterly unbelievable way?  I always liken it to V-Day or the inverse of 9/11.  Those days when events occurred that caused the entire world to just STOP.  To have something so positive come about that we are all yanked out of our every day routine and realize deeply that nothing will ever be the same again.  

If that doesn't happen, so be it.  I won't lie and say there won't be disappointment.  There will be.  With so many channelings and the number of "possible" outcomes, to see nothing happen over the next few weeks/months could prove to be the most important lesson of all.  Life continues, move on, find your way.

• There you go. After 9/11 the world did not stop. May be the US, may be New York. But I live in Europe and yes we saw it, and yes we felt it, but we also just continued our daily lives.

So... I don't thing anything profound will happen in the world. Nothing to be like... O that is proof. The proof is inside ourselves. For me everything already has changed. I'm not waiting for anything. I'm changing it now. I want change, I make change. It is to me not more that a giant (GIANT) shift in conciousness. Yes, we will all feel it and change. But it's like the final opening of a portal that has been opening for years now. So, there will be many many people who will say... look at them, nothing changed. But that's not true... In the coming year(s) we will all see.

Love Jenn

• I like the way you think Jenn. I believe that you are right as well. I can see the change within myself and in others. It has been slow in a way, but actually kind of fast, the change in consciousness that is. Many people do not even notice it. It is all around us, the world is starting to wake up, to wake up to what is right and wrong. It's not going to go "BOOM" and we are in 5D (not that I would not mind it).

We have been expanding/traveling (our solar system) in areas of space that are exposing us to more energies. IMO these energies are what is bringing about this change in consciousness. It is affecting our plants as well. My fruit trees for the last two years have bore fruit twice in one season (this has never happened before). The second batch of fruit (pears) do not develop all the way before they ripen, but still, the fact that they are even doing this should tell us something. We are receiving more life giving energies. That is proof enough for me to know that there is a physical effect as well.

I can feel a connection to the Earth like never before. It's like when I meditate out in the back yard in the mornings, I can hear the wind talking, it's alive, everything is alive, we are one weather people admit it or not.

IMO nothing particular will happen on 12/21/12, other than maybe another portal will open to further expedite the changes that are taking place. So many charlatans have taken advantage of the Mayans predictions and blew everything out of proportion. We just have to see through all that deception and feel the change that is within. It is happening and will continue to happen for sometime, things will slowly just get better and better. But these energies are a fact, my meger abilities have grown and I give credit to these energies. They are having an effect on our whole solar system and everything in it.   

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
11 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
12 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
12 hours ago
More…