Wanted: Salusa

Just a few minutes ago i went to the tree of the golden light site, and i noticed that salusa hasn't spoke for almost a week. Does somebody know why salusa his/her updates aren't on the site? For the record, i do not particulary believe in salusa. Im open for his information.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Things will speed up from November 5th on huh?  Do you believe that Solarkid? 

• I am the only person who I can trust the most, also, I trust more on human beings when it come to future plans, rather than channeled beings.

November 5th is when we'll rise, not because an alien being said so (did a channel said so by the way?) but because it is a collective human choice.

• Now is that November 5th of this year or next year?

• None of it has ever came true...hopefully salusa stops for good.

• That would be wonderful.  Greg Giles is gone, that's one down.  We could only be so lucky to have another unsuccessful channeler gone.

• Giles dissappeared because we killed his spirits (the ones who were gfl and worked from the lower 4'th before they met me).. ;)

Salusa ain't no spirit hence there's noone to attack in the astral realm. Salusa pisses me off a lot that way because I'm only allowed to use words in 3D and he/she has waaaay bigger financial and time-resources than me and that's not fair since I have the power of the zero-point field at my fingertips but ain't allowed to use it to "get" decieving humans.. ;)

What all fake channelers seems to do, is to capitalize on all recent media and news and weave it into a web where they mix current happenings with dreams of the future.

• Yayyyy!  Althou, one of loyal disciples followed me from Greg's site been causing trouble for me since Sep. 

• I just read that Mike Quinsley is on a conference. So he isnt able to channel until the 5th of november.

• I didnt make any conclusions for myself yet..

• Salusa will not be channeling until nov fifth saw it in an earlier post
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
3 hours ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
3 hours ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
6 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0