Lately I have been feeling very depressed. I have been going through a divorce for 3 years now and raised my daughter on my own. My ex husband wants to take my daughter from me when he doesnt even know her and his girlfriend wants to take her from me too. Its strange how I didnt hear from him for almost 3 years and now all the sudden he wants to be in her life. He lives with another woman and takes care of her two kids and thats something I really dont understand. The court gave him visitation rights and I dont feel comfrotable with him taking her to another state far from me even for a week because shes my baby girl. He already has visitation rights now and it really sucks because I dont trust him and I fear for my daughters safety. Theres nothing I can do at this point .

I havnt been able to start a new relationship with anyone and Ive been keeping to myself and staying completely alone. I sometimes stay inside the house for hours and most of the time I want to just sleep.  I lost my appetite and I feel so unhappy. It feels like hes taking the one thing I have and thats my daughter. I feel sick to my stomach and sometimes I cant even sleep at night because I am so worried.

I have frequent nightmares now and I hardly get enough sleep. Sometimes I daydream and forget where I am because of the stress and I just feel completely numb and empty inside. I try to meditate but it doesnt help, this dark feeling inside me is like a disease thats killing me. Its the type of feeling that everything will be ok once I close my eyes and pretend to be somewhere else.

Im taking anti depressants and anti anxiety medication because of the amount of stress affecting me. Its very hard for me to focus now because of all the pain and worry I feel inside. Yes I do have suicidal thoughts and I told my doctor about it, its normal for me to feel this because going through a divorce is like losing your identity and starting over again.

Sometimes I feel like I would be happier if I were dead because the stress is so unbearable but I keep taking the medication and it helps a little. The pain inside me really is killing me and its the hardest thing Ive had to deal with. 

heart-2

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anti depressants can cause more harm than good.  Please go to NaturalNews.com for information on what damage they actually do (making you more depressed and suicidal) and for natural remedies that work.  Good quality B-Complex works on the central nervous system and St John's Wort is a natural anti depressant.  Both of these take time to kick in, especially B-Complex which can take up to 2 months to work their way into all your new cells before you feel a real benefit.  So sorry to hear about your situation.  It could be that you are releasing some final buried anguish and your ex husband has contracted with you to help shift something buried.  If all we have been told is coming to fruition then you only have weeks left (up to 5 months) of this torment.  A lot of people can identify with you here and I hope this site helps you.

• Sarah, I have not heard from you for while; I notice you continúe having problems with your ex husband. I am sorry to hear that., I do hope you health is fine and feeling better. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. Take care!
  • It sounds like maybe you have had an experience that my sister went thru one time.She found out that a boyfriend sleep with her best friend ,she worked for the boyfriend also  and confronted him one day ,which he did not denie what she told him.

She walked back to her office and slamed the door without touching it and took a stack of pencils in a tub storage and drove them into the ceiling ,also without touchig them.

There was another gal in that office that saw the whole thing happen.My sister was so mad that it just came from within her.No one was hurt except maybe the pencils and door hinges.

After she calmed down she tryed to do it again and to this day has not been able to.

So I can understand a little of what you are going thru ,but try to turn those feeling into something on the positive side if you can .It only hurts you, and he is none the worse for wear.

good luck with the meditation if you can do it, as I see so many trying to help and don't want to  create an overload for you to deal with , you have enough on your plate now    Love Bob

• Oh sweet soul! sorry i did not reply earlier, it is early morning here in New Zealand.

When you are feeling like you cannot handle it no more, surround yourself with people or things that make give you joy... spray yourself with perfume that makes you feel great.... scents are great for uplifting the soul and the mind! a lovely user on here recently put a thread about vibrations, i will have to find it and give it to you... do something anything to snap you out of the funky mood you get into

I send you a SUPER Sammy HUG.

There are SOME on this website that have offered great advice, make a list of things that you resonate with and try them out and find which one is able to lift you up from your funk, otherwise  perhaps you are not looking at the root cause of the problems. We all have tests and difficulties. And from my perspective darling, there could be much worse things that could have happened to you. Thank God or whomever you believe in that you still have your life, you still have your daughter and that she has people that love her surrounding her. 

You are in my prayers Sarah! Chin up gorgeous. 

Lots of love. xx

• All your answers are already within you ,you need to learn to get calm enough to receive the messages that are already within.

You can start with breathing,deep breathing is a way to help calm the mind of the chit-chat going on which keeps us from getting the answers from within.

Try breathing in to a count of i-20 [or what is comfortable to you,hold that breath for the same count and then exhale to that same count.Do not force the breathe in any way ,make it a natural count that feels right for you.

Concentrate at a point between and just above the eyebrows or at the spiritual eye.

Before you do this you should do some tensing from your feet to your head to help release any physical tension,and then reverse the flow and release from head to feet.

This in its self is not meditation but a way to calm the body and mind in preperation for such.

Do the tensing until you can not feel any tenstion in your body and then do the breathing exercise until you can feel a calmness within your mind.

Until you get to a point of calmness it is very hard to experience messages that are coming in to help you.

try to let go of everything you are going thru and concentrate on that which well give you the answers you seek.The answers are already there waiting for you to  get calm enough to receive them.

You may have to work at it for a while ,don't just try a few times and quit doing it,the more you use this technique the deeper you can go. I used a phrase -Not my will but thy will be done.

Even though it has nothing to do with what you are going thru right now it could give you the very thing you are looking for.

Just be aware that all five sences can be used to give you answers,hearing, feeling, seeing ,touching and smelling are ways we use in our physical life now ,but they have a higher state of being too and once connected thru a calm state of mind they can reach beyond the veil that seperates us from our higher mind.

Once I ask for answers about a relationship I was in and the room filled with the smell of roses.You can see auric colors of people that are around you or that you are thinking about,or you can hear an inner voice that seems to guide you to where you ned to be.

Also start looking for signs of sincronisity[sorry for spelling]those things that might guide you to information or knowledge you need,so you can adjust to current situations.

Hang in there Sarah,this could be a miricle in the making,Love you Bob

• This has been going on for several days now so I am going to comment.  Life sucks get a helmet, I know it sounds harsh, however look around at the people on earth how they live and what they endure.  Some of the nicest people live with never ending issues, and some of the worst people have easy lives with no problems.  Your issues ARE valid and important and they are something for YOU to deal with.  Many here are just giving you the advice that it will all get better and everything will be peachy and roses if you just stick it out.

They are ignoring many of the lessons they have been taught by channels and entities about soul contracts and spiritual catalysts.  If you cannot remember why you decided to incarnate here at this time, then really you cant say what you are supposed to do or not do.  Perhaps you and your soul group decided that you ARE supposed to suicide so that the others in your soul group could learn a lesson about loss or something in that area.  It could also be a lesson for you.  The point is if you have no rememberance of your soul contract or purpose for incarnating then the best advice really is to do some self introspection and decide if this is something for you or others or both to learn from. 

It has also been stated many times in several channelings that many would choose to leave before the event because their purpose was not to be here for the event but to help others along the way to the event.  Again we do not know who is here for what purposes really.

The real truth is things may not get better because no one know the future, do whatever you feel is necessary.  Every Near Death Experience we have recorded shows that the only judge of your life is you, so ultimately this is up to you and what you want to do.

There are people around you obviously who can help you discuss things and help you work through things, however this type of decision is up to the individual and it is their choice one way or the other what to do.

Life down here IS hard, and personally I think like Neitche thinks.  That which does not kill us makes us stronger.  This situation in your life right now is no doubt difficult, and I have been through similar feelings and situations myself.  I dont think quitting life is the answer to this type of issue in a life.  This type of thing is exactly the type of issue that arises that defines us, that helps us know more about ourselves and others and helps us to work towards our goals whatever they are.

I wouldnt recommend suicide, and I also cannot say that you shouldnt because it may be part of your purpose here.  Only you know what is best for you and ultimately whatever helps your spirit grow is the best path.

• Gotta agree with you on 99 % of what you have said one, well said :D

I am sure you know that when someone is in that " state of mental illness" their ability to choose life over death is one that is compromised as such... if you get what i mean.

:D

• I feel your pain. I was in your situation at one time.

I can say that this too shall pass. However you need HOPE. I will offer you the HOPE that I have.  When you feel HOPE and HOPE increases you may give HOPE  back or keep HOPE.  I have enough and want to share mine with you. 

If you care to send me a note.  Please feel free to do so.

Much love,

Blanca

• Like for me, I'm planning to go back to Mexico soon, and I just feel a ton of anxiety about it, like I'll be in danger. I've been reading alot about the cartels there and what they do to people, and there's a part of me that fears that will happen to me. I'll be kidnapped and beaten, tortured, and get my head cut off or die some horrible painful death. And, it's a pretty stressful thing for me, because I'm afraid of going through that.

But..I'm beginning to get to a place, the kind of place I was in the last times I went, where..I'll just accept whatever happens. Even if I get kidnapped and killed, so be it. It's better than worrying about it. And better than that, I'll have faith that only good things will happen. That's the state I was in the last times I went, I didn't fear anything really, I just had faith and trusted that things would go smooth, and didn't fear anything bad happening, and it didn't.

Our state of being is important...so..I think part of this experience for you involves learning how to control your state, by staying out of fear and in positive high loving vibes. I'm almost sure of it. So think about that, and try to control your thoughts and emotions.

• I think it's part of the purification. My advice is just to go with it. Resistance will only make it worse. So will anti-depressants, those are more likely than not giving you the suicidal thoughts, they're known to do that. Everything happens for a reason..and it's a tough way to learn a lesson, but that's usually how it goes. And if you show that you're in good health and stable, if he does try to take custody of your daughter and it does go to court, you'll have far better odds of keeping her.

I think most people are going through some kind of tough challenge now, as most of the deep issues are coming up to be released. I don't know anyone who isn't, right now. So..I think the key is to have faith...that, all will work out well. Todo salga bien, like they say in Spanish. Try to lighten up...do something that makes you feel good, put your problems aside, once in a while.

And..try to stay out of a mode of fear, and be accepting of whatever comes, even if it's not what you want. I think that's a core issue, and really the core of all our issues, fear. Even if the worst happens...so be it. I think if you can get to that place...where you can face your worst fear and accept it, you'll overcome it, and eventually, you won't be afraid of anything anymore.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
17 minutes ago
17 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
4 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
4 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
7 hours ago
More…