Urgent request!!! Moon phase

I need people to go outside if possible and tell me what phase the moon is in.  Someone in Colorado says he sees a moon that is closer to a 3/4 moon than a full moon, while I see a perfectly full moon in Tennessee.
Please!  And if you have an explanation regarding this event, fell free to comment!
Pictures would be appreciated.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Its full, beautiful & quite hypnotic in South Bend, Indiana, USA.  :)
    • I used to live in Fort Wayne... :-)
  • Interesting... I once saw the moon go backwards slightly, I was unable to confirm it (it was based on two observations, one at 7:00 pm and one at 8:00 pm) to my standards but I stood in the same place and looked at the moon relative to the tree, and it had gone eastward a degree or two.

I want to note that I felt just a little like, even though the moon was full, the left side was darker; now it feels like the right side is darker, in the same sense.  It only feels like one or the other side is darker if I am not directly paying attention to it; if I look at it straight on and fully observe it I see a circle.
    I am not sure, it also feels like it is fuller than last night; but given that people here have said it looks like 3/4-full instead of full, I wouldn't think they would overthink it to the degree I was.  It is a barely noticeable difference.

• According the charts it should be a full moon on September 12, everywhere.  However I have been noticing for the last 2 years that the moon has been doing all sorts of strange behaviors.  There is a thing called a "standstill" in which the moon actually moves between 30-50 degrees to the north for 2 weeks and then goes back to the original place and moves on regularly again.  This happens once in 9 years and the last time we had a scheduled one is was in 2006.  I saw it in 2009 in September and yet the next scheduled time for this anomaly was not suppose to happen until 2015!  They are not giving any explanations of the unsteadiness of the moon.  There is a blackout of information from all colleges, universities and astronomers of all persuasions, I have found.  I hope you find your answers.
  • Hi, the moon in Sydney last night appeared almost full and was less tilted than it has been (only about 10 degrees) but I'm already feeling the intense full moon affects lol!
  • Almost full last night, 3/4, with a blue hue around it.  Report from Christchurch, New Zealand.  For the past year there is increased earthquake activity at the time of the new moon and full moon.  The 'experts' say that there is no correlation with the moon and earthquakes but people who are living here absolutely know that there is :-)
  • 9.35pm in Perth Western Australia.  The moon does appear to be full to me, with large pulsing blue around it. 
    • Last nigh in London UK the moon was 3/4 full with a rainbow ring around it which could have been from the 'cheming' which goes on here a lot..
      • Tonight the moon is full in London UK..:-)..
  • 8113885089?profile=original8113885499?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
8 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 19
Comments: 0