Selamat Balik! We come bringing you great news! The new banking system, which we have talked about from time to time, is quickly becoming an international reality. Meanwhile, the breakdown of the U.S. governing corporation continues. The world’s nations understand more fully what this coming collapse truly means. A new economic and financial system is emerging, which puts the US on a par with a number of nations in Europe, Asia and the western hemisphere. This new set of realities is finally bringing an end to the highly distorted realities that governed your world during the first six decades of the post-World War II era. A new era is forming, which is to feature the rise of the NESARA governance in the US as well as a whole slew of new governances in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Western Hemisphere. The highlight of this, in our minds, is disclosure. At that time, we can easily address you and permit you, at last, to see our ships in your daylight skies. We fully intend to support the global addresses of your Ascended Masters and the open interactions possible with your Agarthan relatives. You can then learn much about yourselves and your true history and origins.

What is finally to happen on your world is going to preserve and protect your reality. Many years ago, we arrived and witnessed a society, which can only be described as an unconscious and uncaring one. Over the last decade, your society has literally grown up. Even the most environmentally incorrect is now busily forging some sort of alliances with those who more deeply protect your many fragile habitats. These sudden shifts in every society on Gaia are a sign of how much your globe is currently shifting. While these changes are making a great dent in how your societies react to ecology, it is still only a beginning. Much needs to be done once we land en masse upon your world. Habitats for a great many animals and plants are still rapidly shrinking. You need to apply technologies that have the ability to alter this sorry circumstance. You as well need to use more informed reasoning about how to return a large part of your world to a more natural reality. You need to use technology to create a proper habitat and not to destroy it.

On our worlds, the natural pristine nature of our surface and inner world realms is undisturbed by us. In fact, if someone was to suddenly appear unannounced on any of our worlds, their initial thought is probably to pronounce the world to be mostly uninhabited. This belief is something that mirrors an important corollary of our sacred laws: all life is sacred and needs to be preserved in its natural state of existence. This Solar system was harshly invaded millions of years ago and a horrible price was paid for this. What is required is for us to assist you and the heavenly Elohim in restoring this solar realm to its previous pristine state. Mars and Venus once contained major oceans, teeming with all types of life. These things need to be restored. Not only the vast oceans of these and other solar worlds, but as well the many types of unique phenomena currently lost. This rebirth is only one of the things that we need to do. There as well is the responsibility to mend the ties with a great number of non-corporeal Beings residing deep within the inner world of your many gas giant worlds.

As you can see, a great series of new responsibilities are to descend upon you as your consciousness returns. To us, these duties are sacred. When you become both planetary and solar guardians you inherit a place of great beauty whose upkeep becomes your everyday duty. When you become a member of a science and exploration fleet, this set of duties vastly increase. We have been in this solar system for over two decades and are somewhat repulsed by how it was “worked” by the Anunnaki and their planetary minions. Most of all, we were repelled by how these Beings in charge treated each of you millennia after millennia. From time to time our ships had visited you and presented historical accounts of this ill treatment to a number of special fleet reports on the progress in this solar system. Heaven’s call to us was at first shocking. Nevertheless, we listened and are here to serve you fully. We expect you to progress rapidly in the next year toward full consciousness by completely reordering the reality you now reside in. Hosanna! Hosanna! Hosanna!

Blessings. We are your Ascended Masters! We come with a sound reiteration of what was said so forthrightly by our family from space. Our earthly associates have created a new international funds transfer system. In addition, a number of changes were made to make all major banks Basel III compliant. These are only the beginnings of what is to be expected. The BRICS group development bank is ready to come online and replace both the SWIFT system and the international status of the Federal Reserve and the IMF. This blessed development implies two things. First, international money transfers are no longer the concern of the banking system set up by the Dumbarton treaty in 1944. Second, the western banking criteria now used by the IMF is to be replaced by one more conducive to international development. These alterations are to make possible the easy transfers of large sums to kick-start the need to develop the infrastructure of your world.

Both the undeveloped and the developed world require funds to either build or rebuild a vast network for water conservation and transportation. There is as well a need to give this realm the monies to construct a vast network for the educating of children and adults. For too long, governance has dumbed down or ignored this great responsibility. You are growing in consciousness and require the tools needed to understand fully what is happening across this globe. In addition, a special class filled with truly meaningful ecology lessons has to be taught to all. Previous prejudices against women and religion require an end. The Creator in truth made us one people. We need to blessedly obey this sacred edict and learn how to live together. All religions teach this great truth. We need to obey this globally. Consider how war, misplaced hatreds and simple ill logic have maintained these barriers.

As you come together, be ever mindful of certain new responsibities to keep your newfound humanhood, to maintain the integrity of nature’s environments and to be ready to help each other move forward. The new consciousness is to make you more spiritually aware of each other, and especially of the gifts freely given you by Gaia. This world needs to be respected and heartily cared for. This is divine grace in action. You are moving spiritually from a world run by uncaring ones to a realm guided by the caring, yourselves. This new reality requires a new attitude, and needs you to grow in how you are to use your new and expanding consciousness. Start every day with a firm purpose derived from your first set of meditations or prayer. Converse with others and set up a plan. The vital key is for every day to have a positive and spiritual purpose. In this way, you can really create miracles!

Today, as always, we explored what is going on in this realm that you reside in. Learn to respect each other and the natural environment, which surrounds you. This world is quickly changing for the better and truly astounding changes are literally moments away. Be ready and be conscious of these simple facts! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Totally agree, dear brother.....!!! No need for me to elaborate upon this complex material...it can be found within each...

Cheers, Drekx

• Aleena, You sound somewhat confused and apparently in the mood for trouble making....therefore I won't answer you, any more.......Suffice to say,  this reference to a "ghost" and "government control," has nothing to do with me, so stop getting people muddled up.

• Well of course, you won't get this data from your heavily censored political and religious sources.....

But you could say that it comes straight from those who know TRUE EARTH HISTORY, rather than the distortion you might call "history."

• Well, that is not strictly correct, either historically, nor esoterically.....The dark dating back to the Roman Empire, have made Jesus into a religion with which they sought to rule their empire, with greater simplicity.....So the Roman Church, as it later became.....Emperor Constantine recognised the potential for extended Roman rule, using the religion we know now as Christianity.....In truth, this religion neither knows the Christ, nor does it know Jesus....Moreover, even the Greek name chosen for him was not his real name....Yeshua bar Joseph, who was a Judean of that Roman province....

He was also a disciple of Master Maitreya, the Christ.....

Jesus the name, has become so well known, that the Ascended Master himself, has chosen to adopt and use it.....So Master Jesus is not "Lord" and serves within the Spiritual Hierarchy as exemplar of the 6th ray department, under Master R, who heads the 3rd ray department, in the capacity of Mahachohan, which is a LORD in the truer sense....Lord of CIvillization and Regent of Europe & North America... 

Jesus the man incarnated did not even ascend in that life in Judea, but his following life, as Apollonius of Tyana, which was a Roman province, in what is now modern Turkey.....

Incidentally, following his ascension, Master Jesus trained a disciple the world now knows as the Prophet Mohammad....both these great souls sharing the energies of the 6th ray, aka devotion to the ideal and sacrifice...

• Luke,
    Yes, it was Saint Germain who gifted humanity with the sacred violet flame, which is a method of karmic purification by manasic fire upon the aethers....It can shorten planetary karmic bondage considerably, shortening the process for the individual and the collective....It is the fast track to spiritual evolution. Thus a gift, to be sure...

Yes, Saint Germain, whom I know more effectionately as the Count, is my ashramic Master within Earth's Spiritual Hierarchy.....I'm now within this structure and that actually is a state afforded to chelas and disciples of the Masters, BEFORE ascension at the 5th degree.....I'm not permitted to describe my degree, or point in evolution, but I can say that it affords me a role within the ashram of the Count.......I'm a 3rd ray Soul, with a 7th ray persona, so have a special linkage with Master R, aka Saint Germain, aka Count Rákóczi...

Everyone on earth has a particular soul type....At a particular point in evolution,known as the transfiguration, also the 3rd degree, the disciple is initiated into Hierarchy by Sanat Kumara himself, the Planetary Logos....On the first two degrees, the Bodhisttva executes the ceremony for disciples and initiates....BUT, once a disciple enters the SH, proper, then depending on the Soul ray, will come under the tutoridge of one of the Masters of Wisdom...These are Ascended Mastes who although upon the higher cosmic degrees and beyond planetary karma, have chosen to stay to aid those still evolving, among humanity....This is known as the path of earth service....

The Count himself is a 7th ray integrated soul-monad, who expresses that eneregy in his works....Because that energy is resonated by the Aquarian ray also, his powers are particularly potent and he is able to take within his ashram, all those 3rd ray and 7th ray disciples, as he can....This is in service to the plan and eases the task of the 3rd ray Ascended Master, Paul the Venetian.....
    And yes, Master R will always have a dynamic serfvice relationship with me in the Solarian scheme.....However, if I were to take the PATH TO SIRIUS, at the 6th degree, the "decision," then that would no longere be the case.....
    Masters who serve within the 2nd ray department of the Bodhisttva, or Christ (a title not a name,) such as Master Kuthumi, will always be a lower vibration to that more advanced Master, as you suggest, seek some guidance from....
    I'm informed that the office of Christ will be filled by Master Maitreya for the next 2500 years, so througout the age of Aquarius.....THEN Lord Maitreya will pass on that official post and his sacred rod of power, to Master Kuthumi...who will then assume the mantle of Christ-Boddhisttva...
    So you see that the dynamic still applies, even as we progress, spiritually.....There are indeed "ranks" within the Hierarchy....These are based on light quotients achieved through experiences and services rendered...
    But, there have been many on Earth who achieved the Path to Sirius, which is a very fast evolution lane....Outside of the Earth planetary scheme or Earth "chain" as called, it is possible for some to achieve even higher expressions then even the Christ himself....Sirius has a special esoteric relationship to Solaris, or the sol system...It is the cosmic equivalent between the individual soul and the persona of the man/woman incarnated.....So there is an actual rainbow bridge, or antakhrana, which links this sol system to the Sirian system and thus a very special dynamic for fast spiritual evolution, unique to Sirius and it's special relationship with Lord Surea, the Galactic Logos....

So, in effect, within the Solarian scheme, the Count will be my special teacher and guide.....At Sirian levels, I will be offered even greater opportunities, if I officially were to take the path to Sirius.....But, as yet, I'm still here, not there, but have a special trainee role with the Sirian star nation, which is authorised and supported by the Count, while I'm still on earth......Contactees have special soul contracts to allow this....and I'm a Sirian starseed. All incarnated earth humans working as ET contactees, require the blessing and support of the local Spiritual Hierarchy, lest law is broken....It can be no other way, within divine law.

Data shared by the Spiritual Hierarchies at planetary, solar and galactic levels, has to be stepped down in order for the human race to benefit from it, in terms of consciousness raising....Sometimes, there are concepts that would simply not be passed on to human minds, as they would not be absorbed, understood, made useful, nor could be applied usefully....Thus the data may be withheld until a more opportune time...And sometimes the dark (aka lords of materiality or Black Lodge) will seek to distort higher teachings and turn them against chelas who may be upon a probationary path and so vulnerable to many glamours...Better to withhold the full facts until they can be usefully gleaned using divine viveka and stepped down with a fully developed mind.....Some people take many many incarnations before their minds are powerful enough to comprehend and their hearts are connected in love and a spirit of service.....Most esoteric teachings therefore have a dual aspect...One for the initiates, and another for the mass of humanity.....It has always been so, and if this seems unfair to some, then it is a tried and tested method, containing wisdom....It works...

4.jpg

• It is something for attentive chelas to note, that our GFL updates are gaining momentum, in offering ever more specifics, to the weekly unveilings. Now there can be no further effective misinformation from false channels, who have, to date, attempted to place Amerika as the "favoured light" with a "favoured light"President....In truth, the GFL and the Mahachohan on Earth, consider the eclipsed US Constitutional blueprint, one to be revived under N.E.S.A.R.A. and the CURRENT dark governance, underscored by the U.S. governing corporation, with it's unconstitutional president, to be usefully prepared for dissolution...No fake channel, claiming to speak for the Galactic Federation, can again turn this on it's head....The GFL has spoken, through this official update. Moreover, you read it clearly: "The BRICS group development bank is ready to come online and replace both the SWIFT system and the international status of the Federal Reserve and the IMF."

"The new banking system, which we have talked about from time to time, is quickly becoming an international reality. Meanwhile, the breakdown of the U.S. governing corporation continues. The world’s nations understand more fully what this coming collapse truly means. A new economic and financial system is emerging, which puts the US on a par with a number of nations in Europe, Asia and the western hemisphere." end quote

The emerging star nation eluded to, as one that encompasses this solar system, will be named "SOLARIS." and it's ascended denizens, spanning several planets, including outer and inner Earth, will be named SOLARIANS....That data has not been presented officially yet, but a future SN update will offer it, for reader contemplation...
    It's an exciting prospect that ascended Earth humans will be guardians of several new water worlds in this sol system and will in effect be given ever greater responsibilities, as planetary and solar guardians, as stated...

Some have wondered which Ascended Master is presenting these weekly update words to Sheldan, following the GFL input and I will state that it is a collective input of the various Ascended Masters, on Earth and the focal point is Ascended Master Saint Germain, also known as Count Rákóczi......He still uses these two names, from a couple of his famous earthly incarnations, before his ascension, for both of which, he held the illustrious title of Count...Both in France and in Hungary....He is my beloved Master and is now a Mahachohan, or Lord of Civillization, who has graced me with the awesome task of creating forms for this forthcoming new civillization on Earth and across the Solarian system...

We aim to bring Solaris into the Sirian star system, also....such that it will be distant by only a couple of light years, rather than the current 8.6 light years....

• This reply was deleted.
      • Hello friend......I would say that because of it's vampiric advantages over all other potential systems, the Fed and US fiat dollar can only truly be smashed POLITICALLY and at home......The US constitution itself must cut the head of the dragon, off....Currently, we have a world with the dollar maintaining itself unfairly, over all other currencies.....I cannot suggest a timescale, but think of this as a game of chess between Light and dark........The dark is running out of potential possibilities of victory....that is all I can say here.....

And also, as with any war, there is a need for camoflage, propaganda, decoy and deceptions.....Showing all our cards only aids the enemy....as it were.......

• Well, Netanyahoo is very unpopular among ordinary Israelis and the left wing intelligencia....Unfortunately though, he has the backing of the US neo-cons and corporate dark interests....

• Well like you I hope they kick Netanyahoo out.....But, time will tell....The US admin don't like him much, but he still has support in congress and at higher tiers, among the elites...

• Well a trashcan springs to mind, Justin....Like you I just hope that powerful White Knights in the US take immediate actions....They cannot rely on the rest of the world, only...It must be a change from inside America, and supported internationally...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
3 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
4 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
9 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0