Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/04/2013

10 Chicchan, 13 Pax, 9 Eb

Selamat Jarin! We return with important things to discuss. The most important is
about first contact. In the past, we decided to rely heavily on a formal
disclosure announcement from your new governments. Now, what we intend to do is
increase the present level of daytime sightings to supplement the general
disclosure policy of the new governance. It is of course simple to sit back and
let the current scenario play out. However, we intend to create a more conducive
environment for these announcements by more actively preparing the ground for
them. We are committed to demonstrating that we are both benevolent and
dedicated to a full disclosure. We are aware that many of you do not comprehend
what these flyovers are leading up to: namely, the global mass landing of our
craft and the formal introduction to each of you of your own personal mentor.
Each dearly wishes to meet you and begin the teachings which prepare you for
your wondrous shift into full consciousness. There is much for you to learn: an
entire new history of your branch of humanity; a new understanding of
physicality; and a working knowledge of how Heaven operates.

The Light has certain operating procedures that you need to know about
because it is what our galactic societies are founded upon. Each of these
procedures brings you closer to a better understanding of the Four Laws, and
once we arrive, we will all need time for you to get a good grip on, and feel
comfortable with, all that is changing in your lives. Boredom will be a thing of
the past! Just about everything you think you know will shift. In short, the
amount of change you are being asked to absorb is staggering! As an example: all
of you will be brought to a realization of how badly you have treated your home
world; Gaia graciously acknowledges the nearly complete ignorance of these
matters that most of you possess and so the first order of the day will be to
realign your society's basic priorities. We will then explain how the new
principles and their accompanying technologies work within the structure of your
daily lives. This is an example of the pivotal role that your new prosperity can
play in furthering all that must be done to uplift your societies. So much of
your lives, and indeed the lives of all living things on your surface world,
need to be healed, lightened, and reformed.

This transformation is just the first of many that you will move through. You
reside on a very special world, and she is dying. Gaia's diversity is severely
threatened and you are swiftly approaching the start of a deadly syndrome which
is capable of becoming a mass extinction cycle. We are waiting to implement an
operation which can quickly reverse all of this, but you need to know that the
dark cabal has come up with a most sinister plot to extinguish life on your
surface realm. To stop this, we require your assistance as your energies are to
help us reverse this dark contingency. All that is to be done we will do
together. For millennia you have unwittingly given away your powers to whatever
scheme the cabal so desired; now comes the opportunity for you to step up and
reclaim responsibility for what you wish to see accomplished in your world.
Demonstrating your acceptance of this responsibility, and of the ways of the
Light, moves you swiftly along your path to full consciousness. Our mission goal
is most assuredly to assist you as quickly and seamlessly as possible to return
to full consciousness.

This prophesied leap in planetary consciousness is the reason we are here.
Heaven has a divine timetable for all this and our mission is therefore
contingent upon this same schedule. We dearly wish you to have access to all the
information that you need in order to grasp to some extent the significance of
what has been divinely decreed for you. Recently, Heaven mandated a period of
delay, but the time for picking up the schedule again has now arrived and so we
intend to take some historic actions. A prime requisite is for you to see that
we are real, and committed to you and your return to full consciousness. We have
planned some events with the Agarthans to assure you that you are not alone. We
will not announce these many events in advance, but they will be done in such a
way as to leave no doubt in your minds that we are here! The dark cabal has run
this reality for too long without any option for you to escape its tyranny. It
is our intention to provide you with the ability to do so!

Blessings, dear Hearts! We are your Ascended Masters! We arrive with good
news! Our secret sacred society members are in the last stages of preparing your
funds for delivery. When completed, the activation of these funds will trigger
the new governance, the series of formal announcements, and a massive change in
how your world operates. All this will produce an environment favorable to
disclosure and the opportunity for us to begin our many sacred teachings on a
global scale. Our manifestation among you will transform your present notions of
your origins and what your future holds. You are sacred Beings, who have spent
the past 13 millennia wandering around in a dense fog with no memory or
understanding of how you got there. We have come to put you in the picture again
and present you with a cogent account of what is going on in your world. You
will then be reliably prepared for what will happen after first contact.

Your now-suppressed spiritual abilities will be much emphasized by your new
mentors, who will also focus on a lot of new history, new spiritual
philosophies, and even the nature of your upcoming missions on Heaven's behalf.
The framework you will be given will be in stark contrast to the grim and gloomy
pack of lies and manipulation force-fed to you since the fall of Atlantis. Our
own successful efforts to return to immortality and to the true Wisdom of the
Ages were a feat of unbelievable focus and sheer willpower, and we are so
pleased that you will not have to undertake such strenuous procedures as well.
This crucible is to be replaced with a living and Loving Light Chamber,
individually tailored to each one's specific needs, thus allowing you to be
healed and restored to the splendor of your original design! This glorious,
reconstituted Being can then conjoin with the Agarthans and us, your Ascended
Masters, as we prepare to reunite with our spiritual and space families!

Your transformation into a fully conscious Being of Light is something that
the dark and its ilk have dreaded for millennia and, as you know to your cost,
have done all in its power to prevent. Now Heaven has put in place the optimum
course to bring about her sacred edict-your return to full consciousness. Once
you emerge from your Light Chamber, you are a changed individual, with little
vestige remaining of what you were. You are returning to your original template
and capable of expressing the full gamut of your original blueprint. Our work
with you will then change as we show you and your personal mentors the nuances
of galactic society. We will also explore how to maximize your new potential as
you create your own, unique galactic society, which is quite quickly to become
the foundation of your new star-nation. Heaven intends to 'smile' on us and
bestow on us many marvelous spiritual gifts. This will further ensure us a
special place in the Galactic Federation of Light.

Today, we continued with our series of updates. Be advised that the time
arrives for what we have so long been waiting for: namely, the long-talked-of
changes which will allow us to meet you and begin the proceedings to return you
to full consciousness. This is a most auspicious time in our joint histories!
Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven
are indeed Yours! So Be It!

Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

Planetary Activation Organization

http://www.paoweb.com/index.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't follow Sheldan's message as closely as I used to, but I appreciate his work and effort. However, it seems that more and more people seem not to resonate with his material these days. From an unbiased point of view, could somebody tell me why?

I used to think it was only disinformation agents who'd attack Sheldan, but I see who are otherwise awakened and credible people seeming to come out against him more and more lately, Have his messages changed tone or something?

Either way, his work is appreciated.

Much Love all,

Wes :)

• I think people are becoming aware of their paths, and some people's destinies are not going to be the same as others, and that is why there is a shift in perspective.  Also, I've never resonated with the idea of a "dark cabal" being in control.

From my perspective there are individual players out there, who do things to benefit themselves, but in general people are not as "bad or evil" as they are made to look like they are!

In my opinion, the idea of a dark cabal tends to disempower instead of empower.  

Why not focus on a Light Cabal?? :)  

There is an agenda behind the message, and people in tune with that agenda will hold on to it...

Aligning with the path that doesn't adhere to the "Us vs. Them" vibe releases you of the desire to get even or to take something down, rather to transform it from within.

• Thanks for your response, Deliah. I do think we should see the difference between standing up to the cabals and putting a force up on a pedestal to hate or rebel against. The cabals are very real, but the rising collective awakening is helping see to it that they're unable to maintain the influence they once did.

We can do away with the "us vs. them" mindset by seeing all of humanity as One; even those who've lost their connection to their heart-space and worked actively to control and enslave us. They need Love, just as every other person on this world does.

Perhaps the "Light cabal" will be the collective of humanity running this world harmoniously! Who knows, those of the current cabal may have even jumped ship and began working positively for humanity by that time.

As for Sheldan - I respect that he's doing everything he can for the ascension of the Earth. While his messages do generally resonate beyond a few certain small elements, were they not to resonate with me, I still recognize that he's doing a great service and helping those who his material does resonate with. I used to read his messages every time they came out (same with SaLuSa and David Wilcock's updates) but since then, I've grown into my personal role and now seek to help humanity in any way I can.

Much Love!

• Thanks for the response Wes :)

I think the issue is that people have different definitions of what 'Revolution' means.  And I do believe that we are in the process of a Spiritual Revolution... (which is different than some kind of violent revolution)...

Some people think it's all about over-throwing the people in "perceived" power (banks, governments, etc), and to them, that is what has to happen before they can get on with creating heaven on earth, ascending, fully embracing 5D Consciousness, or becoming self realized.

What I see happening is people demonizing good people... almost like something has to be removed before we are get on with what the agenda is.  Misinterpretations of reality... which leads to infinite amounts of conspiracy theories, that become more of a distraction than setting anyone truly Free ~ and embracing their full potential.

It's about the things that distract us from what's really important, what is really happening within (our transformation)... :)

Starlight Blessings always!! :)

• That I do resonate with Delilah :)) very well said!

• I have also completely stopped reading as I used to do before Wes, and I can only guess. My guess is that his messages "talk in circles". At least that's what I felt after 6 months of following those messages, it really felt repeating while not something that would help me in my life except to make me feel longing after all the changes being talked about. After stopping following those kind of channelings I learnt to love life for what it is, with or without external changes in our world and focusing on my own growth. I just didn't realize that when I was following all those channelings - and I'm glad I stopped, because they held me back and put me in a state of neutralisation and personal disempowerment. This is my view :)

• It's great to hear you've stepped into your power, Ogdoo, and are no longer fixed on any external source to deliver it to you.

I know of a lot of channels that are incredibly valuable for me personally, and that have helped me exponentially along my spiritual path. Aisha North, Taryn Crimi, Tazjima, etc. would be a few examples. I get what you're saying about a message keeping you fixated on the future rather than the Now, and I look for genuine spiritual guidance in the messages I read and receive, along with updates about what's happening geopolitically.

Much Love dear friend!

• Same old story.

• Thanks for this inspiring message Mr.Ed!

8114806862?profile=original

• "Heaven has a divine timetable for all this and our mission is therefore
    contingent upon this same schedule."

That timetable for a 'complete transformation of society' was laid out month by month in 2012. Nothing eventuated and no explanation as to why
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
55 minutes ago
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. Gonna go for a long walk and get some sun after this video. Gorgeous day here :) https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=99GVwG1qfQjHrs6B"
2 hours ago
"Thanks Drekx glad you enjoyed them. Ill post the others when I get the chance and good information you just provided there about Asket and her people. She's very beautiful indeed just like you said :) Timar and other areas in the DAL are definitely…"
2 hours ago
"A good series of videos, Justin...Also I'd like to add that Asket, as with her people, of planet Timar, in the DAL (Dajansini Arg Lasergnoralin) universe, are all descended from space travellers, who originated from within the Plejares star cluster,…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was going on in Billy's life during this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. https://youtu.be/jM8uV34Hjdw?si=-UGtX8I_NWaACOIN"
4 hours ago
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was happening in Billy's life at this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. Gonna post other chapters as soon as I can probably later on in the week and then more chapters soon after that. Good listen so…"
4 hours ago
More…