I just received a Email  from United Starseeds, (Reptilian Engery? Owner Dara) saying if your on this site there kicking you off. Why? I also got a personal E-mail from them saying they don't like Starseeds.net  I very much like that site...what is there problem? they want to control how you connect with others? Did anyone else get there E-Mails too. They also posted on there site (United Starseeds) the the Annuaki is behind SaLuSa.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• are you on there now? Untied Starseeds? please read the post on there "Ashtar Command" and what thery are saying now about this site, and starseeds, which i like too. you might want to post another message saying something like "Reptilian Agenda" and see how they respond to that!...
  • Ascension is supposed to be about Love, Peace, and Oneness...I think these types of discussions only foster hatred and dissension and bring out the worst in everyone involved, no matter what side of the issue they are on. Every time you bring out negative feelings about something, you attract it to you... It's the "Law of Attraction"...Pretty soon, you are filled with hatred and have filled everyone around you with hatred. Like the song says: Why can't we all just get along?
    • ANGEL 888, WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA? YOU MADE A FRAUD POST ABOUT ME SAYING I E-MAIL YOU A RACIST STATEMENT THEN YOU POST IT USING MY NAME. IT IS A COMPLETE FRAUD AND LIE, YOU ARE CAUSING TROUBLE, YOU SAID YOU WERE LEAVING THIS SITE, YOU STAYED ON TO REPORT BACK TO UNITED STARSEEDS?...YOU ARE MAD THAT I MADE THIS POST, UNITED STARSEEDS/ REPTILIAN AGENDA.....AS I CAN SEE THE REPTILIAN AGENDA IS VERY REAL.
    • I notice that you are leaving here along with a few others, kinda strange- the 5 emails are all within a few hours of ea other- leaving this site, are you on United Starseeds?
  • thats because she said in a e-mail to me she has someone on her checking it out (spying?)....than again she also stated in her profile she was a spy? in the government with a ET implant, never said where she got her implant....I wrote her back saying why can't you work it out with other groups and she said I should respect her Authority, and she can do whatever because it was her page....so there you go.....CONTROL
    • LOL :) Just sounds like they r playing out some of their favorite characters they have got running around inside .............. but when they believe the little critters within .. it's a worry :) It's a bit like someone writing a book ... and each time one sees- speaks with that person and brings up 'how is ur book going'- the face changes and out comes the writer actually living thru his/her word like the story being written is really happening :) anyway .. just my two bobs worth of dribble ...........
      • Thank You, Oh I believe Reptilian are very real with there own Agenda. Check out Alex Collier 1994 video on U tube...he talk about how a lot of missing children thousands (milk cartons) were never found, well the Reptilians ate them, the Reptilian say: you eat meat too so what the difference? I think they have a connection within the government and they live in caves...Yes there are many Aliens races. isn't that why were on here to learn...plus you would think in your soul journey, many lifetimes, what and who have you ran across.....
        • Thats all we are to the lizzies food and slaves. They also breed children for rituals, well the shapeshifters do, I so hpoe we all get out of this and int something better it is so sick.
          • I will try again. All we are to the lizzies is food and slaves we are considered as cattle and have no value.
        • oh ... life can change course at the drop of a pin and then change course again ... life is strange indeed .... stay open and sensitive is all I can share .. I would much prefer to sink my teeth into productive projects I must say ..... ! and learn from those with more experience than I ........ <3
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
33 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
43 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
8 hours ago
More…