I just received a Email  from United Starseeds, (Reptilian Engery? Owner Dara) saying if your on this site there kicking you off. Why? I also got a personal E-mail from them saying they don't like Starseeds.net  I very much like that site...what is there problem? they want to control how you connect with others? Did anyone else get there E-Mails too. They also posted on there site (United Starseeds) the the Annuaki is behind SaLuSa.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• well said dude !
  • I tried to sign up to united starseeds yesterday still no e-mail and they do ask if you are on the AC site and someone calls it Ashtart , thats the bits I could access, I am on Magenta Pixies site but it is moving , so won't be ning any more, and I won't bother going withit.

How childish can you be.
  • Ashtar Command is it's own individual setup with a different network address and web hosting server that is tied into the ning network. Same thing goes for United Starseed's which also on the ning network. For some reason I've tried to log into other ning created websites using my user and password that I created here. With no luck, why because ning maybe appear to be one massive social networking tool like facebook but it isn't very transparent.
    • I'm on HEAPS of ning created networks with no problems...
  • It's because of the ning network the same network that ashtar command is on. Apparently there's some kind of policy restriction that doesn't allow anyone to be apart of secondary networks like the United Stareeds.
    • That's flat out not true. I've had several invites to other ning groups and they all have separate address and yet state that they all use a main ning log-in. My `sense' is that someone "up" in the ranks of that site had a problem on this one, got upset, left here and wants all others associated with them, off of here.
      I agree with two posts above. This is a VERY warm and loving site with MOST folks very understanding of others' differences and beliefs, AND don't let someone try to control you THAT way. I'll also be checking starseeds dot net. :-)
      • I agree with you 100%, Dan. I'm a member of another ning group (with a separate address), and I use the same log-in with no hassle whatsoever.

And I wholeheartedly agree with you 101% that "This is a VERY warm and loving site with MOST folks very understanding of others' differences and beliefs".

I LOVE BEING HERE!... and I'm glad you're here, too!
        :o)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...JESUS: EASTER – THE OPEN HEARTBY YAEL & DOUG POWELLWe have chosen today because it is between Good Friday and Easter. In the symbolism of the death process, this would be the time of the Bardo.The Bardo is the appearance of all of your heart's…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
10 hours ago
"Some jams till the next chapter of UFO Contact From The Pleiades is on here. I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
10 hours ago
"For anybody interested this is the channel where these awesome videos are found. Not only is Billy Meier's material on there, but many others as well including Dr. Steven Greer. youtube.com/@IcsetiOrganization/playlists"
10 hours ago
"Glad you are enjoying these videos Drekx :) Tons more to come with Billy Meier and the Plejaren including a few more chapters left of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. Still got some Sheldan Nidle interviews saved on my laptop as well plus I was gonna…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, I'm shifting out of this ACC reality, for now.....I'll sign off on a happy musical note..Bye, until my next manifestation.....👋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
14 hours ago
More…