8110447053?profile=original

Werner in 1979
My sense of the goal of all our efforts. Reprinted from Dec. 8 2009.

If we were looking for a phrase that would describe the world we’re headed for, for me, it would be Werner Erhard’s memorable phrase: “a world that works for everyone.”
I now see that Werner was looking through eyes that knew the Fifth-Density world that we’re aiming at. The rest of us blinked when he spoke about “context” and “coming from the whole.” But I now see what he was describing where I didn’t then.

He was describing a world he could see and feel, a world that he lived from in which he did what worked and what he did worked. It was a world in which he felt love and compassion for all without condition or distinction, the same universal love that we are being encouraged to live from today.

Our partners on the spirit side of life like St. Germain and Archangel Michael and on the galactic side like SaLuSa of Sirius and Mira of the Pleiadians are standing in that ascended space and beckoning to us.
“Here is the world you’re looking for, the world that works for everyone, with no one left out.”

What is it that chiefly stands in the way of my experiencing that world?
I’m convinced it can be summarized in one phrase: My “unfinished business” stands in the way - what (Hindu) Vedantists would call “vasanas.”

“Vasana” is a Vedantic term for a persistent reaction pattern triggered by a current upset which resembles a past upset.
All the issues I’m carrying around since forever.
One of my intentions here is to begin mapping the whole business of processing old issues out so that, when the time comes, I can assist people who’re wanting to be free from theirs so they can pass through the eye of the needle of ascension.

I’m a completely innocent and sovereign individual who has, over lifetimes, created issues over various situations that all but mask that innocence and sovereignty from my awareness.
That said, I offer as an initial hypothesis that the two chief tools I see I have to overcome those issues without needing to process each and every one of them would be forgiveness and gratitude.

Forgiveness of myself and others and gratitude to God and everyone around me for what I have, what I’ve learned, what I’ve gained.
I’ll be exploring how forgiveness of everyone who has ever harmed me and asking the forgiveness of all I have ever harmed works. A simple statement of that said once does not seem to do the job. There must be more to the practice.
By the same token, giving thanks to God and the world once for all that I am and have also does not seem to do the job. I must explore the work that gratitude does and see what a “grateful heart” really looks like.

I acknowledge that, without the cooperation of everyone else in this world, I would not be in the position I am today, anticipating ascension and an end to dualistic consciousness for myself and the planet.
Werner’s goal of creating a world that works for everyone is, by the words of the spiritual hierarchy and Galactic Federation, guaranteed. Only by consciously turning our backs on the offer could we not find ourselves, soon enough, in exactly that planetary environment of transformation and abundance that Werner knew and pointed to.

Werner held that dream for millions of people, such was the power granted him by the state of enlightenment he was in. I have a video of him, as it were, burnt into my mind and it serves as my inspiration as I work my way along from a state of incompletion to a state of completion and ascension and then service to others.

Source:http://the2012scenario.com/2012/10/toward-a-world-that-works-for-ev...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  A Divinely Focussed Mind Has The Power Of The Universe By Saint Germaine Via Octavia Vasile ***All messages shared here are lovingly channeled through me from the different beings, councils, and collectives I connect with. The accompanying images…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  HOLDING THE SACRED SPACE FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES   In the midst of the chaos and confusion surfacing in the various Governmental systems in the United States of America and around the World, the Company of Heaven is…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Why Is My Body Doing This ? By Jen Ward and Marvin Schneider Jenuine Healing HQ  Living with persistent pain is difficult enough. Having to convince other people that it's real can make it even harder.When an illness isn't immediately visible,…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
15 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
15 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
15 hours ago
More…