To Galactic Federation---2010-1-12

Dear members,As estimated, we have about 9 conflicts within 4 months so far , one conflict every 2 weeks! It seems our characters are not compatible with GF. We are afraid we maybe not compatible with beings in 5D Earth which may lead to disharmony. It’s maybe better if we could finish this lifetime , become more mature to learn to get along with each other and more pure in heart to fulfill Ascension by ourselves.Our suggestion is that we can be prepared for another lifetime since there are still at least 100 years. We will have more time to fulfill Ascension without your Enthusiastic Help . Our lives can be designed for our next birth , assigned to some religion belief that we can rely ourselves with wholly open heart on you and feel more intimate with you immediately, cultivated in a more loving environment that we can respond universal love more easily and quickly. Isn’t it excited to customize, cultivate and finally reap from your truly likeness and elaborate design!If we have to ascend this time with our physical body ,could you please stop monitoring our levels of consciousness as long as we go to 5D ?However, we are worried mostly about bringing you disharmony since we have already brought so many that you may feel regretful to take us to 5D in the future. And honestly, we are afraid of enduring your Enthusiastic Help since there are more gentle way to go.BlessingsAshley2010-1-12

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I believe we as humans are ready to move on. Why wait I say. Yes things arent in perfect alignment yet but with trust and enough positive thoughts the time is now. Our hearts and minds have been closed too long to put it off. It is time for a change. Being twiked as we move along or monitored as you put it is as it should be and I am grateful for any help I can get in my moving toward harmony.
    The forces of the GF is ready to embrace us as our guides and our awakening occures so fear not as to being ready. Embrace it as individuals and that power and energy will flow to others in the invisable grid of counscious. Dont let the ego mind think that you are not ready. Just reach out your hand dear children reach out your hearts and souls dear children and walk in the premise that there will not be disapointment present just a shiift to things as it should be.
    • I as I said in my second message agree and truely believe that we move inside our own lessons and if a person decides to move on to the fifth in a new reality they can. I have heard many many times about the parallel earth reality and think that it is so. Just the other day I asked my sister which one she would choose and had an awakening when she choose not to change dimentions.(unlike me) To each their own. I believe we have now shinned a flashlight into Ashely so she can see the other facets of our own individual interests
  • Dear Ashley

I understand your position and your choice made in regards to ascension but speak about yourself and not on behalf of others please, each of us can make our own choice to ascend with the planet to 5D and no one else should state anything else, that is the reason why we have the gift of free will.
    So as a suggestion you should pull off this posting, rephrase it and repost it to be about your own choice, never the less you can make that choice also from the hearth speaking through your mind to Ashtar, his energy will listen to your soul choice, there is no need for a public disclosure of your own choice but even there you have a choice you see!
    So please respect mine and the choice of others souls that have chosen to ascend.
    Namaste
    • I also believe that it is the spirit of free will that shall make the decision for that being. But it is still important that Ashley puts her fears and concerns on the table because that is the way we recognize the mind pattern of fear or distrust that things won't be perfect. That is how we open the door so we can ponder what is right for us individually. No body can make the choice for us but us. Some people are meant to asend while others are not ready at this time. This is the process of evolving into counsious beings of truth. It happens when it happens.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1539

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
9 hours ago
More…