To Galactic Federation-2009-11-9

Dear members,You can get the gift without ascending all beings on Earth.Friends wonder whether it will be a disaster that all are immortal on Earth.I wonder too.We don't need so much.We are atheists!We don't care being mortal or immortal.We only hope this civilization could survive with its good parts,with its science and techonology.Because with its science and techonology ,we could develop our consciousness and intelligence.It's our real likeness!!We love creating with endeavours and intelligence ,just as creating online worlds withCOMPLICATED computer programming!We don't like creating only with imagination.It's not ourlikeness at all!Creating with imagination is no fun and no meaning to us !!Earth is an amazing place that you can find anything you want,happiness,misery, heaven, hell,goodness,evil,creators...It's worthy of saving!!Is there anything wrong with the vaccine of H1N1.Why some people take a variation(deep blue around eyeball,fading out)?Will they become vampires...etc after 2012?Is it possible that the gift is got after 60 years when it finishes this lifetime's learning?It's so young and not mature enough at all yet.And we must have been waiting for so long for this civilization reaching its essence part and have a chance to develop us in it.Why not show your infinite patience?If you wait, we promise that you can get the gift ...maybe even MUCH MORE!!We do the service only because it must be done , no one else does it and it's urgent.But it's not our real mission here!Developing consciousness is our first important mission here,because you can protect nothingwithout a developed consciousness !!We also invite you to enjoy this wonderful and marvellous learning which may be the last one in this pure light Creation!!We can help your incarnations and PROTECT YOU too!In all,we are only very common persons.We just wonder what attracts gods so much.Are you really sure all these are worthy that pays so much for one???There are many people similar to us.They have a rather good or high education background,mature, gentle,live in peace,never believe 2012,focus on working or studying,love learning,don't chat on websites which is considered tobe wasting time.They live in totally reality.I'm only one of them.You may not believe just as we don't believe gods' existence.PS:If you really want to take in 2012,parents and friends want to see and talk to you!Yours sincerelyAshley

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ashly, u seen kinda confused... because when I read this, I also got confused...
  • Interesting, migth have to digest this one. A atheist is a person that does not believe everything they tell him or her. I do not know why this word must always be conected to religion. And it is verry posible to believe in reincarnation without being spiritual. And it is a good question you ask at the end, how do you become conscious by closing off other possibilities?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
11 hours ago
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
11 hours ago
More…