Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM HERE...Abortion Was The Leading Cause Of Death Worldwide In 2019, Killing 42 Million People

Abortion Was The Leading Cause Of Death Worldwide In 2019, Killing 42 Million People

More human beings died in abortions than any other cause of death in 2019, a new report indicates.

A heartbreaking reminder about the prevalence of abortion, statistics compiled by Worldometers indicates that there were over 42.3 million abortions worldwide in 2019. The independent site collects data from governments and other reputable organizations and then reports the data, along with estimates and projections, based on those numbers.

When contrasting the abortion numbers to other causes of death, including cancer, HIV/AIDS, traffic accidents and suicide, abortions far outnumbered every other cause.

By contrast, 8.2 million people died from cancer in 2019, 5 million from smoking, 13 million from disease, and 1.7 million died of HIV/AIDS. Deaths by malaria and alcohol are also recorded.

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Abortions, alcohol and smoking need to be phased out of planet earth 

"Before I formed thee in the womb I knew thee and I called thee (to a mission)" Jeremiah

Those missions are not being fulfilled today.  Can we expect to ascend with 42 million crew members missing?

I like a little tabacco but heres a book from Chico Xavier (Andre Luiz-Spiritism) that explains , among many other things, reincarnation process. The amount of time and energy spent by spirits tasked must be staggering -I would guess that Laws of Karma would apply eventually;

Missionaries of the Light

In this volume, Andre Luiz unveils the secrets of reincarnation, revealing the task of missionary spirits in charge of the rebirth process. The spirit author affirms that physical death is not the end. He also stresses the importance of self-effort in the struggle for self-improvement. In twenty chapters, he talks about his continued learning experience in the spirit world, the perispirit as a living body that molds the material cells, reincarnation guided by high order spirits, and the different aspects of mediumistic manifestations. Missionaries of the Light teaches that Divine Providence always grants people new arenas of work through the incessant renewal of life by means of reincarnation.

Abortions need to be totally banned ...some are making it big business..some women may end up with side effects ..total ban would make them think twice 

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana liked Valana's discussion JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19
31 minutes ago
Agarther posted discussions
1 hour ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Viruses are not alive- so what motivates them?

My opinion; Viruses -after being 'made' by 'Nature' or some lab tech at whatever level of these…See More
4 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked Valana's discussion JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Awakening The Inner Senses Meditation By Steve Nobel

Steve Nobel ..... This is a training meditation to help you awaken your inner senses.Just as you…See More
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Taken Over by White Hats, DUMBS Bombed by Alliance, Vatican Arrest Updates, & more 03/27/2020'
"Just in case you didn't watch the vid to the end and or forgot like I did that the Federal…"
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mainstream Media Taken Over by White Hats, DUMBS Bombed by Alliance, Vatican Arrest Updates, & more 03/27/2020
7 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASCENSION REPORT: WHITE HAT EARTH ALLIANCE IS IN FULL CONTROL by JENNIFER McCARTY
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship