Everything you attract in your life is based on the vibrations that your names hold and how they work with or against your life purpose. 

I can give you the ultimate numerology session in which I will: 

- Interpret everything that happened in your life from the day you were born until now - Here I will be able to see when you have eg. met a new man/ woman, changed job, experienced loss in relations, good periods with prosperity and so on. 

- Interpret what will happen in the next 10 years of your life 

- Interpret all aspects of your personality - Here I can tell all details about your life - if you're successful, struggling, lovelife, temper and so on. 

The session will take place via Skype and has a duration of two hours. 

Special price for the first clients: 

€ 50,- 

I am still a student a the professional numerology school and I guarantee top quality and accuration in my interpretation. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here is a recorded numerology interpretation of the life purpose, vibrations and year ranks of a guy named Rémy Daniel Alexander El-Refai, born 19th Oct 1992 who has agreed to use his example

This is a recorded interpretation. You can also get it over Skype as it will be as a dialogue

• Greetings Universe Mother,

I myself also had resistance on charging money in the beginning.

Now I have helped more than 500 people for free and it drains me because it's hard work and when I struggle to pay my own bills to help others, something needed to be changed.

I get many requests and my clients are extremely grateful and recommend me to all their friends and family. Therefore my popularity is rising and my services have a great value to my clients.

Therefore I charge a symbolic fee 

In comparisson some of the graduated students from my numerology school charge more than € 600 for a session in which I guarantee for same quality as we work from the same teachings that are the original ancient writings.

My work is extremely powerful and will help you to get the ultimate harmony in your life and with full satisfaction or full refund. 

• August.....When work and service is of a truly spiritual nature and mandated by your guides, it should not "drain" you, but rather vivify your efforts......empowering you to greater sacrifices, which are rewarded, though no reward should consciously be sought......

SPIRIT IS FREE....It does not charge for services, such as what you are suggesting here....Some clients cannot pay their bills and so, why charge them...??? Are they not to eat and drink, while receiving your "blessings of wisdom..?"

Yes, it is hard work and EVERY EFFORT should be made, without seeking a 50 Euros payment, per session...You describe it as a "symbolic fee," but it has real consequences on your client's meagre funds...you empty their pockets, each time....

Is that a way of empowering your clients in achieving their "ultimate harmony...??"

Why not empower your own life more, bringing greater abundance into it, through numerology, rather than charging the poor...??? We can each be abundant, when we think of ourselves as such....If you feel drained, then you are just that....You create this in yourself...

• I'm empathic I have that gift to aid in healing if I charge for something that was freelybgiven to me to help humanity what kind of person would that make me.... Hope you had a good trip....

• He's charging people 50 Euros, for a 2-hour session on Skype......He's charging them, not helping...He did not say it will be free, at all.....I'll quote him here for you...

"The session will take place via Skype and has a duration of two hours. 

Special price for the first clients: 

€ 50,- 

I am still a student a the professional numerology school and I guarantee top quality and accuration in my interpretation. "

He should be offering it free, if he were I would not have commented....BUT, you read it....didn't you...??

• Charging your "first clients" 50 euros, for a 2-hour Skype session with you....?? LOL....So glad I'm not one of your clients....very pleased indeed, that my own name gives me the boldness to challenge business oiks like you, who come on a spiritual site, with profits in mind....I was going to ignore you, but now that you are advertising your dubious "service" here, on ACC I'm duty bound to warn people not to fall for it....

Well I won't...If others want to pay you 50 euros, that is their choice, foolish though it may be...

Note that my being here giving out this warning to my friends, is something your own name has attracted into your life....Yes, some resistance....

Numerology is much simpler than you seem to suggest....Here is a link for members to find out all they need to, without going through you, the middleman businessman...in it for profit and not a true prophet.....

Remember readers...Your birth number is the one that counts, not the year or month...it should align with your name values, as a total.....for maximum benefit...If your birth number is 4, or 8, seek energies in a name that counters such detrimental effects, offered by Uranus or Saturn...

So if your birth number is the 19th...that is geomantically 1+9= 10=1...a sun number....So seek a name that aligns with the same value of 1......The sun is a fortunate number to be born under...

https://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2010/03/24/what-does-the-n...

chaldeantable.jpg

What does the name “Drekx Omega” mean?
    What does the name “Drekx Omega” mean? There is always a balance to be made between raising the global consciousness and exposing ourselves, or other…
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
9 hours ago
More…