Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

https://archive.org/details/alien_race_book-ARB

Dante Santori, a former special forces sergeant from Europe, translated a secret book about aliens from Russian to English, capturing the minds of many believers in extraterrestrial life in the process. The book is titled, "Introduction to the Alien Races Book."

Dante did all of the translations with his friend Petro, who later sadly lost his life in a car crash. SECRET ALIEN RACES BOOK TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH The book is believed to have been written around 1946-47, with constant additions and revisions over the years. The claim is that it was given to government agents for them to add their information to it. Dante says he and his friend Petro found the book when they started to clear out empty boxes from Petro's father's house. At first, they found lots of old documents, all in The Russian language.

They started to translate it and found it interesting, with some of the information being sensitive, or at least it was sensitive at the time it was written. While going thru the old boxes they discovered the book called, "Introduction to the Alien Races Book." The book looked like a fairly modern copy, but they also found a cover for a version from 1951. Unfortunately, it was only the cover and no other contents. Petro and Dante decided to ask Petro's father about it; he told them that high-ranking Russian political officials always had rumors of alien contact being spoken about. However, nothing solid had been found to suggest real proof of aliens existing.

Petro's father said he received the book from a diplomatic friend of his and had been updating it whenever new information was sent or told to him.

The book, now fully translated by Dante and Petro can be read by English too.

The book contains fascinating information and supporting photos and drawings. Be it fact or fiction it is certainly gripping and worth a read.

“In the 1980's a copy of (edition) of this book was found on a field in Buryatia (east Siberia).   The copy ended up in the hands of a KGB agent with friends in the media.   After the collapse of the USSR some of the information (and images) in the book were leaked (sold?).   Years later the information and some of the images started appearing in TV series and video games.   "Mass effect" being the most well known...   (this information was handwritten on the book)

The ARB (Alien Race Book) has been re-edited (information always being updated in all aspects, from new alien races to new reports and photos or illustrations) at least 12 times. That we know the first edition was printing in 1946 or early 1947. Then new editions were printed: 1951 (I have the cover, just the cover, of that one), 1959, 1968, 1971, 1980., .all the way to (we believe) 2011.”

Views: 1346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have viewed a copy that Book, (English Version) approx.10 or so years ago, it told of the different species visiting us, and of how many times their species had visited Earth (Gaia), as well as where their Star System was located in relation to (Gaia).  I know not of what year the copy I read represented, (it was an E-book) from I believe was called 'Gaiam TV', anyway it was a very informative excellent factual representation of some of what is out there, and why they are visiting us now, (its all in the numbers).    

here's a book you might enjoy

Ufonauts by Allen H Greenfield

My own encounters have been harrowing at times for various reasons but my view is -

no 'they' are not all benevolent. Some are as evil as any demonically possessed human.

And I believe that they travel great distances but in an inner space dimension because again looking in the night sky Ive seen weird orbs through a telescope that seem to be protruding through the fabric of space? through dark matter?

I'm going to use my handy cam and get one of them tonight if it's clear and post it here-

Pet Rock you are exactly right.  Val explained that way of travel years ago, I don't have it now.  He said they do not travel laterally? is that the word? As our probes travel through space, one cannot get there from here in that way...they travel "through space" and perhaps the globes you are seeing is how they do it.

There are very evil ETs and that is how we spoke of them when I came on the internet with one of the first Yahoo positive mailing lists called Pro-ET... ET was then a bad word and Nordic Alien was the good guys, times and words changed. When I was in high school in the 40's I said "I' feel gay today", I no longer say that as the word has changed meaning.

Back few years ago I counted over 125 Yahoo mailing lists on abductions which means those harmed by very evil ETs.  I know the new age community considers them saviors but they are not nor are they gods to be worshipped and we do not want any coming and taking over this planet.  Val has assisted the planet in preventing this in the past and will continue to do so.   What I do not like is Yahoo is erasing all those files that have a wealth of information on evil abduction experiences.

I agree about the deep state and the rest... If I could find a place to ask, the note I saw said that owners could get their files until the end of January...I wonder since I started Pro-ET if I could get those files...I'd love to have Val's early writings he made several big predictions the first year just to prove I was writing for him... actually he cheated at least on some... ok that's another chapter to write about..all his predictions that came to pass....

If anyone knows how to write Yahoo would you tell me and I will try to get my files, though I gave the list away to another I am the first owner of it.

Valana-You know Eisenhower and others mistakenly let the evil ones officially over the threshold-allowed them to make mass abductions and in crash sites the gov started finding human body parts-demonic ets and humans all feed on human/animal horror (I'm sure you know) and from the demon realms they get certain protective energy fields etc that we, Light Workers, can penetrate with the help of 'our' ets/interdimensionals I'm guessing Va Thor  would agree

Pet Rock you are 100 percent correct.,.Because the evil ETs would allow our government to have technology for mass destruction and Cmdr Thor would not, they made the agreement with the wrong group...you are correct as to how they come here and Cmdr Thor's hands are tied in that he cannot go against what a planet wants.  If they want to let them in, he has to step back and allow it.  

That's why we're writing the book and posting as we go... hopeing someone that is in authority to know what is going on will search the records and finds i'm the government woman sent to the Alien Ambassador in 1950 and I use thqt as a good word because to me, ETs are the evil aliens the Government can't tell the public they allowed here and now do not know how to get rid of them. Those I call ETs...they are non-human and they are deadly...they assisted Hitler and were behind the holocdaust...they don't like God or the name of Jesus.

You may not be Christian or religious but if you're being abducted, keep a Bible open to a page that mentions the blood of Jesus and claim the blood of the cross or hold up a cross...;...ETs do not like the Name of Yeshua or Jesus and they fear the blood and the cross.  I know that...they tried to take me one night and that was what kept them from touching me. .it's not a religion, it's reality and it works.  

In the late 1940s, secret goverment, US research project scientists, used the alpha numeric codename; EBE1, for a crash survivor originating within the Reticulum star Confederation. A 'grey' sentient being, those scientists were unable to communicate with, until they assigned clearance to a natural telepath, who gleaned much...Extraterrestrial Biological Entity [EBE] was both logical and factual, prior to a name/type, being discovered.....It did not demonize, nor ALIENATE this captured non-humanoid, intelligent, playful being...

Extra [more than, additional] Terrestrial [Earth, land, terra firma.]
Perfectly logical scientific wording....."Alien" is intended to ALIENATE...Spirit seeks cosmic oneness on Earth, as it is in Heaven.......

Dearest Drekx...I send you unconditional love in the Spirit...I don't want to split hairs with you but here is the definition of alien and in this way I mean it.. You just described an ET...a biological entity.  Val Thor is not a biological entity he is as much a humanoid man as you or any other man born on the planet... therefore he is not an ET but a man from another planet that fits the definition below...

a·li·en
/ˈālēən/
adjective
adjective: alien
  1. belonging to a foreign country or nation.
    synonyms: foreign, overseas, nonnative, external, distant, remote
    "the study of alien cultures promotes self-awareness"

Val was from a foreign planet therefor an Alien.  He may agree with you though as he loves to call himself the ole ET Commander which makes me want to crawl under my computer desk and hope no one knows me...here is why... below is what comes to mind when I write ET... I won't put that picture here as I would not want it on my posts but go to this url and you can see a video of a real ET from the Roswell crash...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/860020/Roswell-alien-autopsy-genuine-alien-image-Ray-Santilli.

"With all our love...the ole ET Commander and his mate, Valana!"

Oh Val, don't take up for Omega... 

When I first came online back in 1997 I jointed a list called "illusions" as it was advertised and for some reason it came into my email folder... at the time I did not believe in evil Aliens and thought all were like Val.  

There was a lady named Patricia called herself Pat and so did I so I changed to Patti so as nogt to be confused with her as I thought her crazy.  She said they would take her and suck her blood and she saw body parts in a vat of green slime.

When I told aboutg Pop and Val they practically stoned me and Dr Boylan and another man took up for me and a woman and her son, as we all believed in the good Aliens and we called ourselves the Fabulous Five... Claudia Lee may have been one of us,  anyway we all left for positive encounters that's when I started ProET...I wouldn't let any abductees tell their story as I didn't believe it.  I don't know when I started believing it...I just believed they were all like Val.  

I've only had good experiences thankfully...and I think it's because of Pop and Val, that they are afraid of them.  I had one experience where the little ETs that look like Grumpy of Snow White and the seven dwarfs... I mean, their faces were wrinkled and they looked like old, old little men..they ran from me yelling and the tall women medics were laughing and I asked the one that did the healing on me why they were laughing at me and she said it wasn't me it was the crew, the little wrinkled up men were their crew and they started in where I was and saw me and the leader started yelling, "Commander's woman, Commander's woman run run danger..."I don't think it was me they feared it was Val.  Not sure bugt I think Bob Lazer described them, too, he did describe the tall women medics and exactly where tghey were at Area 51...up until then I thought Val had taken me to a medical ship and that's what I wrote but after reading Bob Lazer's description it was exaciglly like where Val took me..and I think the medics there at the clinic knew and sent me there...the tall women were good Aliens, Val says they are gtone now, I asked if he couldn't take me again...

removed by Valana

Alan, a note to you from Val.....

"No, Alan, she does not know that. You and I know it, but she does not! - Val"

Dear Alan, I don't see how to reply to you...please do not take Val seriously...he's a really big joker and was just joking... 

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana replied to the discussion 'Conference on Extraterrestrials in the Vatican – This is what happened'
"Thank you for posting this, Agarthar, I had not read it.  Perhaps the full truth will…"
7 minutes ago
Valana liked Agarther's discussion Conference on Extraterrestrials in the Vatican – This is what happened
42 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post '**We have thousands of ships around the sun and Light Beings on Earth ! Video by Gina Hill'
"This is not the first time that we have seen large numbers of ships around the sun. I believe they…"
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion KaRa (Pleiadian Emissary), and One Who Serves - IN THIS MOMENT RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE ARRIVED Via James McConnell
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Saint Germain, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - ALL IS BEING ORCHESTRATED TO BRING THE POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE Via James McConnell
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Conference on Extraterrestrials in the Vatican – This is what happened
12 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Enjoy Patricia Cota-Robles and let her help gain Divine momentum for this new decade. Infinite…"
21 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship