The purpose of your life is...

We all have different mission statements... but, here are the main ones, taken from J Oswald

The Purpose of Your Life Is...

To Love.

Love yourself, the Universe and Everyone in it!
Feel the gentle soft divine presence that naturally flows
from the center of your being.  Connect it with every thought,
thing, and person that your mind conceives.

To Awaken.

Realize that you are intimately connected to the God Source.
Know that God is the center of you! There is no separation.
That is the illusion. Entertaining the illusion is what perpetuates suffering.
You instantly heal yourself by honoring the fact that
the God Source is your very core essence.

To Heal.

Forgive yourself and others for forgetting that this is all a grand master play.
Deepen yourself in compassion for everyone who threatens you,
criticizes you, or shreds your ego in anyway, for they are craving love.
Having compassion for others will enable you to forgive yourself one day.
You deserve to be free from any pain or tension you are carrying around.

To Enjoy!

Celebrate this divine opportunity to love who and what you are!
Self gratitude will heal and release any pain or delusion from your past.
You're here to enjoy this gift of life immensely!
Start by expanding all your ideas about who you think you are
and drop into the relaxed grounded center of who you really are.

By exploring these purposes of your life you
will discover your essential nature which is unlimited,

what
divine, all powerful, highly intelligent, manifesting energy.

Whats the purpose of your life?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Hannah, yes i dont know why author decided those words, but I can suggest a reason.

maybe he's just trying to make a catchy headline, cos i know certain authors use certain headings to catch their readers attention;

im a pro writer too; so it is one way of promoting their work is if they have a catchy headline...

kind of like the newspaper headlines , like THE SUN paper (uk ), most of their headlines are like so far fetched , lol

- to make us all take notice of it, thats what i really think....  :D

<3

• yeah... your quite right. 

and you can say that again ;D 

• If 'Midnite' come to London for a live show, check them out. Well worth the time.

Spiritually-Conscious music at it's best. :-)

• thanks for the tip stick! <3

• Yes Hannah... of course people can choose their own purpose in life. In one way or another, that's what each and everyone of us have incarnated to do. As we navigate the path of this thing we call 'Life', we encounter countless signposts in infinite forms... how 'one' interprets the messages is completely subjective. So while I can see how you could read "The Purpose Of Your Life Is..." as a command or judgement of sorts; I have serious doubts that was the intent of the author. I read it as someone who is trying to create a spiritual boost based on their own experience or insights. I would agree though that one of the primary shadows remaining in New-Agey circles is the 'authority' with which many express their personal realizations. I find it ultimately comes with the territory... just always use discernment and trust you intuition. Or as is often stated in these matters... take what resonates and leave the rest.  Lastly, I would say that when it comes to the notion of 'propaganda'... from my perspective, there are good and bad forms... but of course that's also completely subjective. -Just throwing my 2-cents into the multidimensional pot. ~In Light

~It's ALL happening right Now ;-)

• This is a Great Blog, and a positive reminder for us all !

Thank you sweetheart..

Runie Pooney..

• :D xxxx

• I quit my job to spend the rest of my life to be in service to my family and friends

whoever needs me.

• beautiful ;)

• Yes tiamacious, thank you <3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
16 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
20 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0