the irrelevant things

I have this past semester gotten really bad grades. I usually do very well at school, but it seems like ive been very confused and mixed up lately. I also feel this is unfair when my friends and I compare our papers - and I find they had more wrong answers, more guessing and not knowing. It's not about who's best- but the feeling of... "what's going on?" I really dont understand this. It has all been a blur.

Now to the real question? Why does this matter to me? The world is in such a huge change and our awareness is rising...why do I bother about 'small' things like this? These grades can affect my job opportunities as it is Psychology in college - but even a job? Does it matter? How can i distance myself from this?

I find the hardest thing is to tell friends and loved ones, they all get better or think better of me. This is stupid, Im not even sure why I'm sending this out. Im just confused about what really matters in life or not. And I am afraid to feel stupid, weird as it sounds... My mind just wont take in knowledge the same way it has always done.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I used to care so much about my marks (= grades) when I was at school and university, and comparing myself with friends always made me miserable. They always seemed to do better, with less effort. I thought this meant they were smarter : (

Grades are kind of necessary in this 3D world, but they're really such a shallow form of assessment. All the stuff you're being graded on will probably be outdated in 10-20 years anyway! Once you get into the workplace, your general life skills and your ability to get on with others will be much more important than the grades you got.

You'll be fine!!! ; )
    • I agree with you Merryn. I remember at school when we had a test. Let's say 50 questions and you had 46 right...they put in big red thik writting that you failed on 4 questions...enough to make anybody depressed. Because now only the 4 wrong answers seem to be important. I do not believe in grades they just use them so they can place you where they want.
  • ....if it makes you feel any better....
    Born in a town with a population with less than 5,000. Grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere, with no knowledge of any outside religious/scientific/astronomical beliefs other than what i was being "told" to believe. I was asleep, and didn't even know it. Then I went to college for 2 and a half years, and it got to the point where i couldn't focus on it anymore. I had the drive to be successful, and the knowledge to do it....but something told me to get away and out of college. Me and my girlfriend of 2 years broke up, i dropped out of college and moved back in with my parents. Well.....i love them more than they will ever know, but there ways and lifestyle wasn't/didn't look the same to me for some reason. So i moved back to my college town and lost myself for 6 months doing absolutely NOTHING and partying as much as possible. Well.....that didn't feel right anymore either, and for some damn reason, I STILL didn't know why. So i went back to something i truly love, something that really IS a part of me, writing music. I was more happy than i had ever been for the first 6-7 months of my producing, and then for some strange reason, this chain of events which I'm still riding out, started to occur.........I never had any real interests in the cultures and beliefs of the Sumerians, Egyptians, Mayans, etc. but i had always respected them and just kinda "knew" there was more to it. I had never heard of a freemason until i was 20, and i had no clue who or what they were.........aaaand, here i am.....lol, somehow on this site surrounded by people who seem to have in their own way came along the same path! It's happening EVERYWHERE! The more people i talk to, the more i realize ,people are starting to "get it". Just 2 years ago when all of this started, i knew no-one who ever even considered the things i now very very firmly believe in and know to be true, but just after a year and four months, im now slowly being surrounded by friends that are being drawn to me somehow that know themselves, or will listen to my story, and my beliefs...........so....
    I say your on the right track, and don't worry about it to much, because its going to be alright! Follow the things you love, and stick with them. Trust in your feeling/intuition to point you in the direction you are supposed to go.
    Much love, Namaste!
    • Wow..it feels like you summed up my life as well as yours!

After high school, I took a year off to travel. I lived in Australia and really had the time of my life. I still think back on it and can only view it as a fairytale or a distant dream. It was home for me! Then I came back, started college. Party, party, party. I got good grades easy, didnt care, didnt have a goal. After the party-period, I hit a low that I can still feel today. Every single day at school I felt like a stranger. Did I want this? What is my dream? Is this it, this is all? I came to terms with it. I accepted that, OK. Maybe I should just stick with it. Everyone else did. Now I have a year to go - and I do think I will finish because there is an exchange coming up and I really think the last year will be just fine... but theres still this urge in me! To travel, to photograph, see the world, work with the world through communities, learn, explore, feel feelings I didnt think possible! I also see people around me making it happen for themselves! People who dropped out, wandered about doing nothing, suddenly making a living out of something I'd never thought possible. The real thing is... I cant describe my dream in life. I've never could. I cant make a plan for more than a year, I have no logical, lingual way of defining the dream of travelling and helping. Right now, its still a blur. Still days of school, days of a part-time job feeling like its getting me no where.

I hope I'll get to the point you are in! Tell me more about your beliefs and interests? I want to listen to your story! I have always had an insane interest in UFO and everything paranormal. That is my own private world..just to look at the sky, I could do it 24/7. Recently I have learned about the greys and other UFO-sivilisations. But I have to admit, googling up Greys late in the night makes me a bit scared :p
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Missing U" · composer Stephane Deschezeaux, Compilation Boogie Land Music Vol 02, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2023-11-17👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu9eKlICJ8"
53 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
13 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
14 hours ago
More…