Sorry for telling you this, but I believe that the Galactic Federation of Light might be deceiving many of you! I've had some visions about a coming alien invasion, and the bad guys in my visions are the Galactic Federation of Light!Check out this thread on my forum:http://synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=10835#p10835

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmmmm ok i see there are many brothers waking up!
    Oath Keepers
  • hi. do yuo want to start a discussion??? its crasy allredy..huuu. tina
  • I think the whole issue about the existence or nonexistence of the GFOL is totally irrelevant to us as humans at this period of time. I wish people would focus more on what goes on here on mother earth than beyond our hemisphere. Its pretty obvious by now that we need to sort this mess out that we have created over the thousands of years we have been here on our own. We need to be our own saviours and start getting our hands dirty instead of the opposite. The rest of the universe is waiting for us, but we need to get out there on our own as a species. No external force is going to help us with that, and no external force is stopping us form achieving that either. Its all up to us.

Its up to us to start using the free will we have been granted. To start applying the intelligence we been gifted with from birth to turn things around. To start loving and feeling as one, instead of separated.

Maybe GFOL exists, maybe not. As stated earlier...it really doesnt matter. Why look to the skies for guidance when we are already stars living here on earth capable of letting love shine through in everything we do, say and think.

Im not sure my post made any sense to anyone. But this is my feeling about all of this.

Let love shine through.

/Erik

• I agree,problem is still...not enough people are moving to do something,either it be becouse of fear,money,or lack of knowledge.
    • Erik, your post made ABSOLUTE sense to me. You said everything that I feel, and said it so well. The same can be said of religion too, it does not matter what if any religion is right or wrong (I wont go there...), look how history has been one long ongoing battle about whose religious doctrines are right and wrong...same thing. IT does not matter people, these debates get mankind nowhere. We need to all stop and realize that the only thing that does not vary in life is that love and unity is a effective and desirable thing, and adversity is unhealthy especially when taken to the extreme. I so agree mankind is the only one who can fix the mess we have made of our earth and our relationships with one another, we need to stop sitting on our laurels waiting for extraterrestrial intervention. An advanced and loving race would realize that non intervention is the only way to help. It is like when a mother always referees and intervenes every time her kids when they squabble, she never actually teachs them to get along, so they do not learn how to get along and the fighting continues.
  • Well, at least you got some guts! Maybe there are 2 galactic federation of lights? One that is dark, the other that is light? Its a world of duality,The light and the dark!
  • You know,raybeam,your like one of those people who claim to be of the light,but ,you condemn the light within others for believing what they believe,you only decieve yourself,just like all the others that show up here in ashtar,to belittle the light thats shining bright,just like the good old days in the old west,only this time,we are using keyboards on a computer.Go ahead press those letters on your keyboard,A,B,C,They all run from me,so called beings of light,When I show up,they run from the light cause Its too bright!
  • Dont eat wheat,dont eat chaff,eat your calender,and count to 0.Good Luck!
  • You watch too much "Mars Attack" and "Independence Day".

The future is to be created. There are Good and there are Bad. There is a choice, so I'll choose to be positive and rather envision a friendly space brothers coming with their unconditional Love. Until the future is not yet the present, anything is Possible. Keep Positive. Yep.
  • hello raybeam...as I put my two cents to this seeming discussion I will preface by saying that the rue experience can always open pathways for light and dark entities to infiltrate your perceptions..I have been there many a times but i suppose i'll leave that for private conversation since it seems that the air of judgment seems to be infiltrating this site not to mention this discussion. ahh the ever present egocentrics....As for the GFOL....well here's where your discernment is of most impetus..that which is within you is of more importance than anything you hear from the outside sources including this comment..within your meditative state it is of most importance to intend to reach your Alpha state so as to open the pathway for direct communication with the higher planes. Pranic breathing is of the essence when in this state. Once again be discerning for this state is when one is most vulnerable to infiltrations of the dark kind. If it resonates with you then that is perhaps where your evolvement is at this juncture. if it doesn't then either you don't remember yet or you have yet to reach such understandings, if of course they are for the service of your being as well as the service of the whole of totality. The real gfol is comprised of many different entities and indeed they have their best interest where we are concerned. Of course there are impostors that go about saying that they represent such, but in truth they seek to disinform and confuse. That's why your meditative state will give you more answers than any outside source could. Just conjure up the courage to invite those whom you seek answers from while in your Alpha state and follow you inner promptings. As for those that go around spewing ill words about our galactic family and pass judgments upon other's individual levels of evolvement and understandings, those are the ones to trust the least for they have yet to reach a level in where ill intentions don't reside. And to those I send the ancient lemurian energies of ho'oponopono!! icke gör det lita på den hata för de er full av hat. bara lita på den här så pass exemplifiera älska från deras hjärtan och förbinda med den här kraft för de er oändlig! One Love One Peace!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ran into this video just a little bit ago. This gets into 14 things you can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The wonder herb, Thyme...👍🏻

"Thyme, as a herb, has been traditionally used for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system. The aromatic properties of thyme can help to open up the airways and improve breathing, making it easier for the lungs…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The wonder herb, Thyme...👍🏻

"Thyme, as a herb, has been traditionally used for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system. The aromatic properties of thyme can help to open up the airways and improve breathing, making it easier for the lungs…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More coverage on the recent Area 51 news story. https://youtu.be/pJEBpBCyWF8?si=DBMDBYSDlY9fIIx9"
2 hours ago
"More coverage on the recent Area 51 news story. https://youtu.be/pJEBpBCyWF8?si=DBMDBYSDlY9fIIx9"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"New Area 51 news story from yesterday. https://youtu.be/TBd2465ZaXk?si=Cm_A5NoZcplxSKhu"
2 hours ago
"Area 51 making it on the news. This was from yesterday. https://youtu.be/TBd2465ZaXk?si=Cm_A5NoZcplxSKhu"
2 hours ago
More…