There is no such thing as "normal levels of radiation" or "radiation that is good for you." This is like saying some mercury is good for the central nervous system or dust from the World Trade Center collapse is harmless. Fukushima is now declared to be worst than Chernobyl, since the stationary fuel rods will be contaminating the Pacific Ocean for MANY years, even after the clean-up is finished (and we're far from that at this point). Chernobyl went up in "one blow," and affected many with one rapid air sweep. The fallout from this disaster will be in the ocean for a long time.

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7UQXfN-J4E&feature=player_embedded for a video by German scientists showing probable disbursement of radioactive Cs 137 in the Pacific Ocean (with the year indicated in the upper left hand corner). I really didn't care for the background music in this video.

I'm going to be blunt.

The cause of this mess called Fukushima sits on the shoulders of one of three probabilities:

(a) The Israeli Stuxnet virus. This computer virus may have harbored into the Siemens computer systems that regulate the nuclear power plants. Fukushima reportedly had a very similar system to Iran's nuclear facility, and if this virus infected Fukushima, it would disallow Fukushima's nuclear power plants' cooling systems to work properly in event of an emergency (and note that this virus did reportedly go worldwide and affect similar Siemens systems, including the targeted Iranian system).

and/or

(b) Poor nuclear plant design by General Electric. The nuclear power system used in five out of the six Fukushima reactors were G.E.  "Mark 1" designs. The Atomic Energy Commission recommended banning this system in 1972 due to safety flaws and unacceptable safety risks, but the design was so popular that power generation corporations (including G.E.) ignored these warnings of unsafe design FOR YEARS.

and/or

(c) U.S. government HAARP experiments or use of HAARP technology. HAARP is reportedly a popular way for intelligence personnel to bounce information off the atmosphere and send it from one point on the globe to another. It is reportedly also a way to modify the weather and supposedly affects fault lines near "hot spots" on the planet. Jesse Ventura did an excellent analysis of this technology with his Truth TV television series "Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory" (which was yanked off the air, despite this television show being Truth TV's #1 program for viewership!!)

Until we can get the computer memory boards of Fukushima's computers to search for virus infections, G.E. stands to inherit the legal liability of this (unless we can get a war going on in that part of the world, and China (who is a big client of G.E.) is reportedly threatening Japan and the Philippines over certain Pacific Ocean territories as I write this). HAARP is still in the "conspiracy theory" camps of discussions with the mainstream media and academia, much like second and third assassins of John F. Kennedy used to be.

8110701253?profile=original

Electional astrology of events calls for analysis of two personal points of Uranian Astrology: the Midheaven and Zero Degrees Aries (or  Zero Degrees Capricorn, Zero Degrees Cancer, or Zero Degrees Libra). Here's the midpoint tree chart of the Midheaven, "the reputation of the event and its impact":

8110701278?profile=original

Interpretation: "The reputation of the event that took place was a powerful disappointment as the result of a creative act involving a scientific application. Public influence and propaganda was spread by powerful criminal governments with a strong military presence, as there may be involvement of government advisers or high-level government personnel involved in very mean acts or war atrocities."

Now on to Zero Degrees Aries. A very significant astrological event was going on at the time of the Fukushima earthquake with the Aries point. Uranus and the Star of Scheat were in alignment and almost exactly on top of the Zero Degrees Aries point. Here's what my notes say about Scheat:

Scheat *

Imprisonment, murder, suicide, drowning, extreme misfortune. Essence of intellect; independent thought; break with conventional thought or philosophy
NOTE: Scheat's orb of influence crosses into the 1st degree of Aries in mid 2010. This will be a very notable event, as Jupiter and Uranus do so at almost the same time.

29° Pis 57

Very Unfortunate

Mars/ Mercury

β (Beta) Pegasi
M2 (red) Mg.2.

And here's the Zero Degrees Aries Midpoint tree:

8110701062?profile=original

Interpretation: "The event concerns extreme misfortune or a major departure from conventional wisdom with some involvement of technology or scientific application. Exchanges of correspondence involve sudden events or descriptions of technology applications that concern mistakes, oversight, and sickness or death. Mainstream media reported deception (or disappointment) on a large scale. Propaganda in the environment was present that concerned a certain military or a military industrial complex corporation."

Now on to Uranian Astrology formulas. Maria Kay Simms has Uranus + Zeus -Admetos as the type-three formula for "an earthquake." This formula equals Venus/Admetos, and a midpoint tree is broken down from this important point:

8110700890?profile=original

Interpretation: "An earthquake took place that featured no feelings or empathy from a high-level criminal government that had connections with big money and the law. The earthquake caused a world event that featured damages through heat and fire, and the forces of nature caused worldwide misfortune and poverty."

Finally we go to the Uranus/Hades midpoint (or type-one formula) breakdown. This formula is one minute of one degree away from equaling Zero Degrees Aries/Hades, so it's fair to say both are "equal." Here's the tree:

8110701453?profile=original

Interpretation: " A very mean act or war atrocity resulted in worldwide misfortune and poverty. This event concerned criminal associations with financial connections working with futuristic science applications. Also involved was a secretive and powerful corporation(s) (or secretive group of business partners) which was involved with acts of violence or atrocious actions that caused murder and/or physical damages."

So is it (a), (b), or (c)?

I suspect all the above.

We are living in times where the ends justify the means, or you get replaced. There are meglomaniac nut-jobs running our governments whose primary concern is to maintain the illusion of the strength of their systems supported by pretty pieces of paper called debt-based currency. And of course, the secondary concern is the enslavement of a population via a loose credit system that implodes indebtedness onto this population with the overboard lending of these pretty pieces of paper (backed by "full faith and credit...")

Corporations and military groups are refusing to follow concerns of world safety; it's all about "getting the job done by any means necessary."

I don't believe that General Electric is the sole party responsible for the Fukushima disaster. There is much more that the mainstream media is not talking about regarding this catastrophe, and the fact that the mainstream media is paying more attention to the football playoffs than Fukushima's cleanup or effects of the radiation fallout proves this.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• my guess..............all 3 above.

• There is limited discourse,  it's obscure and you have to hunt for it, this link pretty interesting tangentially:  a certain proof that not only is Fukushima real, it's really dangerous to humans. And it's really scary to consider scarfing sushi right now. Sad, sad, sad. Nuclear. What a fools paradise.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/us-sailor-crippled-by-fukushima-radiati...

• Consumption of sushi is where Alex Jones really blew it and went hypocritical. He talks accurately about the dangers of the radiation fallout from Fukushima, but then he tells his listening audience about how much he loves sushi!!!

• Very Interesting. I am most disturbed by the complete lack of public discourse on the ongoing effects of the meltdown. They (TEPCO, Analysts) have no idea where three of the four reactor cores are. They have 'China syndrome' in three reactors... Water tables causing the ground around the structures to destabilize... So beyond pathetic it's just...and I have no word to end that sentence. Thanks for posting.

• Thanks for inquiring. Note that there are actually people out there who have never heard of Fukushima (one person thought it was a type of Sushi) but can tell you who is favored to win the Super Bowl via Las Vegas odds makers.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
12 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
13 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
14 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
14 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0