Im reading this book at the moment, just wanted to share:

The Creator Speaks: A Message For Humanity is a book that gives us hope and understanding of the larger picture of the end times being played out on our planet. We are in the greatest role that we have The-Creator-Speaks-9780615317847.jpg?width=275ever experienced collectively on our Earth plane. This awakening and shift is moving us beyond linear time through the 2012 doorway into Enlightenment, Ascension, and into Co-Creation of Heaven on Earth in all life forms. The Creator explains his great heart awakening with his beloved Sophia and the rippling effect this love still has on all levels of Creation today. He/She explains the different levels and systems of Creation, how they began, and what their purpose is. He/She explains the importance of the Shadow's exposure and its emergence into light, what the Stargates have to do with this shift, and how the end of Karma is affecting the Earth changes on our planet. He/She talks about the "Golden Age of Enlightenment" and the great healing of the feminine, which is activating our DNA coding, and awakening us into the Second Coming of Christ collectively.

http://www.amazon.com/Creator-Speaks-Michelle-Phillips/dp/0615317847

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• While I am a firm believer in channels and updates from Celestial beings, it goes too far to claim one is the Creator. I look forward to the day when we do not need to charge money and fees for gifts we have been freely given through higher realms or wherever they may come to us ~ or whether they come through wisdom, higher realm understandings or through any source.  To do this in the name of our Creator or some other being lacks a certain integrity or at least in my own mind.

If we want to stand in our own light, let us do that instead.  And take on our own names to do so. Let us also share our gifts and talents without benefit of fiat dollars or gold.  If we "know" things, let us share this knowledge freely for the benefit of all and not just those who can pay for it.  This is the last pitfall and greatest test for Lightworkers and Wayshowers.

Our creator gives freely to all his children and does not charge fees through Amazon or Pay Pal.  That's just a fact of our lives and to give money and power to anyone else who "speaks" for him or her ~ is not how we used to assist others  prior to our sojourn and many lives experiences upon the Earth.  We may have forgotten it but we are all Divine Children of the most loving Creator and we are also Masters who have forgotten their own gifts.  Much love!  xoxoxoxox

• Good on ya, Darla. I agree with you and MasterofLight...Very well said, indeed.

And so be it.

8115884895?profile=original

• Money hold us in 3-dimension. Those who planning to Ascend must go out of the money Matrix. We will se that the money system will further shrink months and years ahead.. We will get cards of wealth-fare, and materialism, sloughter-houses, military, sigaretts, contamination, etc will disapeare from the planet.. So it will be. 5-dimension Earth is heaven on Earth. Money weight to much, and cannot be with us to 5-dimension Earth.

• I am in agreeance with you here Anja,

I have heard so many people tell me that if I did Reiki, charging for it isn't fair??!  We live in a world (right now) that runs in part on money.  Just because money is connected to something doesn't make it "evil". 

I look forward to a world that is much different to this one as well, but money is just "energy" just like anything else.

With all the free information out there (more than ever before) I am surprised how bent out of shape people get when someone wants to make a life doing spiritual work, to me that's a good sign, it means we are shifting our society in a profound way! 

Have some people exploited it? Yah, I'm sure some people have, but there are also a lot of great people out there that are doing good work!

That's just my perspective!

As far as this book, I would think people should atleast read "anything" and get the knowledge from it before totally writing it off....  More wisdom is better than less, but these days, people (including myself) don't read nearly enough.

... Just my 2 cents ;-)
        • It is said by many that; Money is the root to all Evil..

And i agree !

Greed, sloughter house, struggle, pollutions,slavery, and the rest, money is a part of it. at least very often.

In Galactic societies there are no money. They live and work 5-7 hours a week. We will se that money will disapare during the commond months and years..

• Why dont we all listen to the inner silence where we find our Creator instead of finding Him outwardly?

If anything in that book goes against the laws of God and Creation(www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com  journal 27) then its false.

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
    • it remind me of a song from Sting : "i don't subcribe to this point of view..."
  • Thank you for your recommendation, Ben-Arion. I've just read the Amazon customer reviews, and almost all of them gave the book 5 stars. 
  • aka Gaia then?
  • I thought her name was Shan !
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
Hello! Not much is new with me I just came here to see what is new on this site.
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
15 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
16 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0